• Published 29th May 2012
  • 7,683 Views, 408 Comments

Double the Bass - Blacktastic

  • ...
11
 408
 7,683

Chapter 22

"By primus where did these things come from!" Tracks shouted as we were running through the streets of Canterlot, avoiding the black insects that were attacking.

"Grimlock no like bugs!"

"We have to find the girls, they have these things that can fix all of this!" I said stooping myself just short of a changeling which dived down right in front of me. I lifted some rubble nearby and tossed it at the bug.

"Well then why we doin' this the slow way?" Blaster shouted, jumping over a pile of rubble

"Cuz that's overkill!" I shouted back.

Grimlock laughed heartily "No such thing!"

We continued running towards the castle, when suddenly as a green flash encompassed each changeling and they added Deceptiocns logo's to their torso's

"Oh great now they're Decepticreeps!" Jazz proclaimed as he rolled out of the way of a suicide dive, following it up with a swift buck

"50 credits says Shockwave is behind it." Blaster said with a laugh

"I'll take that action." Jazz said with a laugh.

We kept running and trying to avoid the attacking bugs. Up ahead a few of them saw us coming and used their magic to bring down a building, using the rubble to try and slow us down, but they didn't expect Grimlock to plow right through it full force. He continued this trend with even more buildings, making a straight path right to the castle. Once we arrived we saw that the castle guard was being overwhelmed trying to hold off the invasion .

"Guys we gotta help them!" I turned to the Autobots to find that they already had ran into the fray. They began bucking and punching every changeling attacking an innocent pony and then some. I ran past all the chaos at into the castle. Where I was luck enough to run into the girls with the Minicons leading them out.

"Can somepony explain to me what is going on here!" Rainbow Dash asked angrily

"No time, we gotta get to those element thingies!" I replied

"We know, but there's no way we can get their in time." Twilight said

"Don't worry we'll get ya's there in a nanosecond." Rumble said confidently.

"We'll help tha' guards while yous gals get to ya elements!" Frenzy continued

They looked at each other for a moment and nodded as they ran towards the Autobots who were holding off the first wave.

"Where you girls runnin to?" Jazz asked

"The chamber where the Elements of Harmony are kept."

"Then let's not waste another moment in these forms." Tracks said as he transformed into his vehicle mode, Jazz doing the same thing.

The girls looked in awe at the vehicles, but I spoke up snapping them out of it. "You girls hurry up if you wanna make it on time." They nodded again and filed into the cars.

"What about Grimlock and Blaster?" Twilight asked.

"Grimlock smash bugs!" he shouted as he tossed a changeling through the air and into one of the castle walls. He transformed into his robot mode and ran off into the city to go find more changelings to beat up.

"He'll catch up, I'll stay here with the Minicons and help Soundwave." Blaster said

"I'll stay to, if he's fighting Shockwave and all of these things he'll need help" I said. Blaster simply nodded as the girls filed into the awaiting transports. Fluttershy, Twilight and Rarity joined tracks. While Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie jumped inside Jazz, and as soon as they were loaded up Tracks flew off and Jazz followed behind him from the ground.

Me and my group shared a quick glance before nodding and running off to find Soundwave

-------

Me and Shockwave still stood our ground, waiting for the other to strike first.

"Soundwave..." Shockwave said after a long moment of silence between us "You can still join me, and together we'll restart the Decepticon cause. This planet shall be reformed into a haven for our kind, while the organics slave away for our cause."

I kept my blank stare, trying to figure out his next move.

"You both won't get the chance to do anything before I'm done with you!" A shrill voice said from nowhere.

"Ah Starscream, I was wondering when you'd come into play." Shockwave said looking about the room. "Let me guess, you just atop the roof, waiting for me and Soundwave to fight, and then while one of us is weak you'll try and pick us off."

"A sound plan," Starscream's disembodied voice said, "But I had a good amount of time to think and quite frankly...killing you both at the same time is much easier."

"And how to propose to take us both on?" Shockwave asked.

A beeping noise began to emanate from in between us. We looked down to see a bomb rigged up to a cloak device and a speaker phone "Like this..." he said as several more bombs decloaked in the room. all of them around us.

"Admittedly this was well thought out." I said.

He and I nodded before running towards the broken windows and jumping out of the building, the explosives going off right behind us as we jumped out of the tower. At the moment Shockwave made his own move and swung at me, hitting me right in the torso. From there we exchanged blows mid fall until I positioned myself above him and we hit the ground, my full weight slamming into him. I began laying into him, focusing mostly his faceplate. I thought I was going to win easily, but a sharp pain in my chest forced me to stop. I looked down to see an energon sword had periced my chest, right through my Decepticon logo. The fact I was still functioning only meant it missed my spark chamber by only fractions of millimeters. A sudden blow to my head forced me off Shockwave and onto the ground.

I turned my head to see Starscream helping Shockwave up. "What's that old saying?" Shockwave began. " The enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

I feigned my dying words to speak, "You allied yourself with Starscream...when?"

"The moment he and I could meet in private on this rock. It was all planned out, I'd have my Insecticons smuggle aboard an Autobot ship, but I needed a reason for another one to come by. From there it was all a simple matter of having Starscream throw a tantrum and have my minions smuggled to this planet under the guise he would be an issue. One thing I didn't account for was that another invading force found Starscream. Which thanks to the combined efforts of him and Hardshell."

"The Autobots will call for help. They'll bring their armies and make sure the last Decepticon uprising is wiped from the galaxy." I replied back weakly, the injury began to take it's actual toll as energon was still flowing freely from my wound.

"Ah, but that's the best part," Several changelings swarmed around Shockwave. He snapped his fingers and they all clustered together, and in a green glow turned themselves into a look alike of me. "These organics can take the form of any creature they want, mimic their every action. All I have to do is give them the information to make their performance that much more convincing, and I figure ripping your memory core from your head will allow me to mimic not only you, but every Autobot you've ever spied on." Shockwave explained calmly.

A familiar shape flew overhead, apparently unseen by either of them as Starscream began monolouging, "Soon this world will be ours. We will call out to all the Decepticons hiding among the stars, and then once our army is ready, once this world lies in ashes. We will retake Cybertron and destroy the Autobots once and for all." Starscream said and started a maniacal laugh, I gradually began laughing alongside him

"What's so funny!" Starscream cried, moving right up to me and placing his blade at my face. "Not even you would laugh at your own funeral!"

I laughed for another moment before meeting his gaze with a deathly glare of my own "I'm laughing at yours."

He looked at me in confusion before a laser bolt hit him right in the back. I lifted my legs and sprung them up, nailing him right in the torso. Using my momentum I stood back up on my feet, planting myself onto Starscreams torso. Shockwave took this moment to transform his gun arm into a melee weapon, a turbine shaped fist that he charged with electricity. He charged at me and went to swing, I kicked Starscream and with another swift kick launched him into Shockwave. Shockwave and Starscream flew into a nearby building, caving most of it in.

I took pride in my surprise attack, but the sudden motion caused my wound to worsen and energon began leaking out of me in small torrents. I placed my hand over it to try and stop the leakage, but with little success. Shockwave rolled Starscream off of himself and both of them rose to their feet.

"A pity Soundwave, I always had a slight amount of respect for you." Shockwave said as he approached me, wiping some of the debris off his torso. He charged with energy his fist to deal a final blow, but was interrupted by a combination of laser bolts and rubble being tossed at him, covered in a blue aura. I turned to see the rest of my Minicons, Blaster, and even Vinyl Scratch ready to battle. Laserbeak began descended from the sky and perched himself on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Soundwave, I ain't gonna let no rag tag Decepticreeps put ya down before I get the chance." Blaster said confidently and sarcastically.

"We're here for ya boss no matter what!" Rumble and Frenzy said in unison

I looked to Vinyl Scratch who smiled "You ready to kick some ass, bud?"

Laserbeak performed a quick patch job to close my bleeding wound, it wouldn't last long, but just enough for me to fight

I smiled inwardly, and readied my energon axe. Starscream and Shockwave began to recover again, both of them shooting deathly glares at me and my companions. Shockwave snapped his fingers again and called out more changelings as I took my place beside my new comrades. A brief moment of silence went by before I held my axe high and charged them, the others followed me shortly letting out battle cries. Shockwave held his hand out as his own miniature army began their assault.

-------

"Can we slow down just a teensy little bit please!" Fluttershy cried as she hid behind her own hooves.

"Sorry dear, but if we don't hurry then we'll be overrun." Tracks explained as he swerved back and forth avoiding the hail of bolts of energy.

"We understand dear, but we wish to get there alive!" Rarity complained.

Rarity's cries went ignored as Tracks ramped off a pile of rubble. The girls and I began shrieking and huddled, closing our eyes to prepare for the impact, but when it never came I was the first to open my eyes.

"Girls...I think we're flying..." I said dumbstruck.

"I may not be able to drive smoothly in a warzone, but when it comes to flying I'm an professional." Tracks claimed proudly. He chuckled, "And if you looked out to your left you'll see a silver Lamborghini performing the most incredible feats of driving to ever pride Cybertron."

We did as we were told, except Fluttershy who was still huddled, covering her eyes. We saw Jazz who was driving at incredible speeds, easily avoiding his attackers, with Pinkie Pie sticking her upper body out of the roof of the car, cheering.
It was amazing to watch Jazz drive at high speeds, avoiding attacks with the slightest of ease.

I looked out the front window and gasped "There it is!" I pointed a hoof at the tower "There's where Celestia keeps the elements!"

"Alright then ladies, hold on tight."

"What do you mean by- AHHHH!" We all cried as we began to dive bomb towards the the tower. We crashed through the doorway and hit the ground spinning in circles, apparently swatting away changelings that were waiting for us. We came to an abrupt halt and the girls and I couldn't get out of the care fast enough.

"You could have warned us..." I said with a bit of anger.

"If you recall Twilight I did tel you to hold on tight." Tracks replied almost smugly as he transformed.

"Where's Jazz?" Rarity asked as she finished fixing her mane.

"If I know Jazz, and trust me I do, he'll be waiting to make an entrance." Track said. He drew his gun and aimed it at the swarm coming in from the door we crashed into.

"There's way to many!" Fluttershy cried as she finally worked up the nerve to look from behind her hooves.

Tracks stood his ground as the swarm drew closer "Hold...." he said holding one arm in the air with his hand open

"Aren't you going to start shooting them or something" I cried frantically.

"Hold..."

"What are you-" I cut myself off when I heard the roar of an engine off in the distance. A changeling must've heard it to as he tried to cry out to his companions, only to be cut off by the front of Jazz hitting his face. The other changelings tried to get out of the way, but they were greeted by Pinkie Pie's inexplicably acquired 'Party cannon' and sent in all directions. Applejack stuck her head out the the window and began to lasso changelings and with the momentum from Jazz whip them about the room in a whirlwind of pain.

They began to slow down. Jazz transformed and ejected his passengers who casually strolled up to us.

"Hey girls did you see that we were all like 'vroom vroom errrh!' and they were all like 'ahh ohh aaah!" Our pink ball of energy hyper actively exclaimed.

"Since we all made it in one piece let's get those elements and stop Shockwave!" I proclaimed as we rushed to the room containing the Elements of Harmony. Celestia taught me the spell to open the door just in case it was necessary, I was glad she did. Once we all had our proper elements on we hopped back inside Jazz and Tracks and charged forth to find Shockwave. As we tried to leave we were stopped by two large Decepticons.

"Where do you think you're going...going...going!" one of them said in a voice more shrill than Starscream's

"Insecticons!" Tracks pointed out as he fired upon them, but they easily dodged out of the way.

One of the larger ones transformed into a giant beetle and charged at Tracks, while a smaller one slipped out of view.

"Jazz what's on your forehead?" Rainbow Dash asked. Jazz's eyes widened as he ducked down, a bolt of energy barely grazing his head. In one smooth motion he drew a long rifle and fired into what seemed like a random direction.

"Girls, run!" Jazz ordered.

"But Jazz-" Rainbow tried to plead but was cut off by a stern 'Now!' from Jazz. We tried to flee but another bolt barely missed us as it hit the ground in front of us.

Suddenly the other Insecticon jumped on Jazz's back, Jazz grabbed him and quickly turned him about using him like a shield to block another sniper shot. he tossed the now limp body at the beetle who had pounced Tracks. The beetle slid across the floor with his comrade. Tracks charged him and gripped him by the shell.

"Fifteen degrees north sixteen degrees west" Jazz looking at us said as Tracks turned the beetle about, Jazz ran up and rammed his fist into the beetles chest and ripped out his innards, a blue substance began leaking onto the floor as it's body fell limp.

"What?" I asked

"Pinkie just give me that cannon!" Jazz ordered

Pinkie hopped over, rather obliviously of the danger, and gave Jazz her party cannon. He loaded a small round metal device inside of it and fired the cannon off out the doorway. It shrieked across the buildings and hit a roof. A large metal figure was launched into the air, Jazz and Tracks rolled out of the doorway and fired into the being, faint blue spurts of it's blood falling out of him as his body hit the ground and a mushroom dust cloud went into the air.

"Twelve" Jazz said randomly.

"Damn it only nine for me" Tracks said annoyed.

"What was that all about?!" I asked.

"Sharpshot, Hardshell, and Kickback. Soundwave's personal minions, and his best spies." Jazz explained.

"They must've been starved of Energon to be taken so easily." explained.

Jazz shrugged "Whatever," he smirked "I got more hits than you though.

"Oh you're such a show off." Tracks said nudging Jazz with his elbow.

He chuckled and shrugged "Do it with style or don't do it at all." He transformed into his car mode, doing a quick break dance as he did so. Tracks did the same and both of them opened their doors.

"Shall we go settle this matter once and for all?"

We all looked at one another and nodded, getting back into our respective vehicles. Once we left though, we didn't see the flashes of green fire burn away at the Insecticons and them turn into changelings.

-------

I had Shockwave's throat by my forearm as I pinned him into a building. I tried to draw my sonic blaster, but was shoved off by the combined might of his changelings. I held my blaster out and charged it, but it was sliced off by Starscream's sword..

"Haa taste the might of Starscream!" he shouted. He went for another swing, but was cut off but Rumble and Frenzy's combined uppercut to his chin, the force of them using their pile drivers sent him flying off into the distance."

They let out a short chuckle before Shockwave punted Rumble "Rumble!" Frenzy cried before he met Shockwave's power fist being swung much like a golf swing. He casually began to walk over to me. I tried to move away and keep energon from leaking out of my wound, but to no avail. Blaster saw my distress and charged Shockwave with his own energon club, but it was a pointless endeavor as Shockwave simply turned about and connected with power fist, sending him into a structure. Ravage and Laserbeak tired to flank him, but both of them were stopped by a wall of changelings. The changelings, although weak, were enough in numbers to keep them at bay.

Shockwave continued his stroll towards me, grabbed me by my throat, and lifted me off the ground.

"It's time to end this once and for all 'old comrade'" his voice was calm, but his rage was unhidden.

"Not...yet...one....more...trick..." I struggled to say.

"And what's that? Your rag tag group is no match for my might. So tell me then, what trick does the infallible Soundwave have left?"

"Oh nothing..." Vinyl Scratch said from behind him. Shockwave turned to see that she had picked up my sonic blaster and was weilding it just like she had used my Energon Repair Ray "Just my BASS CANNON!"

"What the-" I interrupted Shockwave with a swift sideways kick, forcing him to drop me and stumble to the side. As he tried to regain his balance he was blasted by a large wave of blue energy, sending him through several buildings and into the mountain side that Canterlot stood upon.

The changelings let out cries of pain as their link to their master was severed and they all fell to the ground simultaneously.

"That was...convenient..' Vinyl Scratch said as she dropped my sonic blaster and ran over to me. Blaster, with help of Rumble and Frenzy, who finally dislodged themselves from the wall they found themselves punted into. Laserbeak flew over and tired to reattach my arm, but was unable due to the lack of proper tools. We had to settle for a cheap weld job.

"I"d rather not take a chance with him. Let's find what is left of his body." I said. We all nodded and clambered over the ruble to find Shockwave's body. We spotted it embedded inside of the mountain face. As we neared his yellow sparked to life as he slowly began moving again. We readied our weapons again ready to finish the job, but we noticed he was holding something.

"This isn't over yet...I have my own trick..." Just at that moment The element wielders and their Autobot companions joined along side us. The girls tired to power their elements, but I had to stop them

"Stop!"

Mid channeling they stopped and they looked at me with confused looks, but the Autobot's knew all too well what was going on.

"He's holding a dead man's switch. If he lets go of it a something terrible will happen."

He chuckled ominously "That's right, tell me, have you noticed that your precious princess, family, and friends are nowhere to be found? Have you noticed the odd lack of civilians caught in the cross fire? Did you meet my Insecticons, or rather their decoys?" he projected a hologram from his eye, it was filled with static a first, but as it cleared we saw his true plan. All the princesses, Shining armor, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and dozens of citizens were plastered to a underground wall by changeling ooze, the Insecticons arming what seemed to be the last of a dozen bombs filling the cavern. "I drop this switch and those bombs go off,and I assure you they will die slow, painful deaths. You have two choices now, surrender or I ensure your government falls regardless."

We stood in shock at the sight, helpless to do anything. We needed a miracle if we were going to win.

-------

I finally hit the ground, colliding with another building.

"Cheap shot you little mini-brats!" I shouted, even though the combined might of Rumble and Frenzy had sent me flying across the city.

"When I get my servos on you I'll-" I stopped myself as I noticed it got dark suddenly.

"Whiny con do what?" A rough voice inquired above me.

I turned my head with horror to see the behemoth of a bot standing over me, his blade resting on his shoulder, covered in the green blood of changelings. I could tell he was smiling from behind his face plate.

"You don't scare me Autodump, I the grand and powerful Starscream have discovered that I cannot die, no matter what my spark will live on!"

He suddenly picked me up by my head, as I tired to squirm my way out of his deathly grip he grumbled "Bad-con spark not have body, then what bad-con do?"

Ignoring his terrible insult "Ha that's where your wrong, my body shall just be rebuilt!"

"How?" He asked simply.

"Simple Autofool! Shockwave will rebuild my body."

"Shockwave no do that, Shockwave hate you and rule himself."the behemoth explained slowly, despite my hate for him, I knew he spoke truth.

"Then the princess will revive me!" I tried to reason.

"Then where pony princess?"

"They're in the caverns below strapped...to...bombs...that Shockwave....intends to blow up....regardless of the...." The realization hit me like a meteor and I responded in a way I thought to be appropriate.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm gonna die!....Again!" I continued screaming until Grimlock dropped me hard.

"Shut up! Take Grimlock to shiny ponies now!"

"They're being guarded by the Insecticons we can't just-"

"Insecticons...." Grimlock grumbled.

I gulped as I remebered the incident with Grimlock and half the Insecticon swarm...let's just say it wasn't easy to try and navigate the graveyard of melted metal and insect body parts.

"Follow me and you'll get your vengeance..." He nodded, wiling to begrudgingly follow my lead. I led him to a a cavern deep under the cities surface.

"This way..." I motioned him to follow me. Eventualy we reached a large open cavern where changelings buzzed about on patrol and the Insections were in the center of the room, trying to find entertainment from their prisoners.

"Your precocious family won't save you...you...you" Kickback crackled as he armed the last bomb.

"You'll never get away with this!" Celestia said.

"But we already have. Even if they Surrender, or if they force Shockwave to run he'll still kill you all...all..ALL!!!" he began to crackle manically and his comrades did the same.

Grimlock was getting resless as he took a step to try and kill them all, but I held my hand out infront of him "Let me disarm the bombs first, then you can have your fun."

"Grimlock no take orders from Decepticons."

"If you want to let down your precocious Prime you will." I quipped back, putting him in the same situation of hateful acceptance I was in earlier. I activated my cloaking device and snuck up behind the Insecticons and went to work. Using infinite care to be silent. After what seemed like an eternity of careful manuvering I managed to disarm the last of the bombs, I looked over to Grimlock and I saw an orange aura emitting from him as I finished.

"What is that?" Hardshell asked seeing the aura.

"Oh no...noo...NOOOOO!" Kickback shouted instantly recognizing it, and the terrible beast that follows not far behind it.

-------

With no miracle in sight we had to cut our losses. We lowered our weapons simultaneously.

"That's right...you lose....no matter what!" Shockwave proclaimed as some changelings snuck up behind us and ensnared us in their green ooze

"Insecitcons, leave the cave I'm going to set off the bombs"

"NO!" Twilight cried, tears falling from not only her eyes, but that of her friends eyes as well. The Autobots had defeated looks on their faces.

"Insecitoncs...come in..." Shockwave grumbled as he tried to establish a holographic feed. What he saw shocked all of us. the image of of a familiar lizard like face was seen immediately.

"Shockwave..." It growled ominously.

"What! How did you-"

"Hello partner" a shrill voice said.

"Starscream! You trait-'

He held up a finger, "I'm going to stop you right there before you go on on that over used speech. I'd just like to say that your standing directly above us. And frankly I'd recommend moving...but I'd rather see how this plays out."

"Why you little insubordinate piece of-" Shockwave was cut off as the ground below him began to rumble and heave, flames began to come out in puffs and gradually began getting bigger. Shockwave tired to transform but the damage from the 'bass cannon' stopped him from being able to. As quickly as it began the floor gave way and a large pair of metal jaws burst forth and Shockwave fell into them. Soon the body the jaws were attached to climbed its way onto the surface, the still fighting body of Shockwave in his jaws. He tried in vain to punch him, but it only humored Grimlock as a deep laugh came from his through. He tossed Shockwave into the air, and as he fell he clamped his jaws down, Shockwave's torso went one way, his legs went another. He let out a fearsome roar of triumph, "GRIMLOCK STRONGEST THERE IS!!!!"

We watched as the last spark of life faded from Shockwave and he released his grip of the deadman's switch, we all flinched, but nothing happened. Shortly after Starscream flew up from the hole.

"Feast your eyes on your savior, I the great and powerful Starscream have disarmed the bombs and saved the day!"

For the second time the changelings dropped limp. The prisoners were carried out upon Grimlock's back as he made a several trips in and out. Starscream sliced apart the material restraining us. Once free, we all gathered around Celestia as she flared her wings and stretched "My little ponies, and my new allies, I cannot express the gratitude I feel for saving not only me, but my people as well." All the ex-prisoners let out a cheer as they showered us with their praise.

"But..there is one thing we must tend to. Twilight use the elements to revive Queen Chrysalis and her changelings"

"Why Princess? What if they try this again what if-" Twilight asked only to be cut off by Celestia

"I cannot in good conscious allow an entire race of creatures die off. Use the elements and set everything right my faithful student."

She nodded as she began to channel her magic. She and her friends levitated upward into the air as their respective jewelry lit up with energy

"That power, its the greatest I've ever seen..." Starscream said in quiet awe.

"No..." I said, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"Aww you know me too well." he chuckled as the Elements finished their charging process and let out a multicolored spectrum of energy that spread outward as far as we could see.

------

Night had fallen on Canterlot, and part of the city began the slow process of rebuilding. We had made out way back to what remained of the tower Starscream almost leveled.

"...It is my pleasure to pronounce you Mare and Colt! You may kiss" Celestia said finishing the ceremony offically. All the ponies in attendence let out a cheer as the Princess Cadence and Shining Armor kissed as husband and wife for the first time. Rainbow Dash took to the skies and super sonic speeds, breaking the barrier easily and causing a Sonic Rainboom. We heard her faintly shout "Best wedding EVER!"

From there all the ponies and Cybertroninans made their way to the garden where I was working on the last finishing touches below my soundboard. Once everpony arrived I turned on some slow dance music for the couples first dance. Twilight turned to Pinkie Pie and gave her a quick nod and let out an ecstatic squeal. She rushed over and plucked me from out under the soundboard

"Alright everypony let's-"

"Wait Pinkie..." I interrupted

"What is it?" I looked over to Soundwave who was holding his half-repaired arm, his Minicons, and Blaster.

"Did you guys wanna help?" I asked

Blaster smiled "Sounds cool." He eagerly walked over and took his place next to me. "C'mon Soundwave, it'll be just like ol' times man..." He said with a nostalgic look in his eyes.

Soundwave sighed and walked over. He looked Blaster dead in the eye for a moment before turning to his Mincons.

"Not a word of this in the future." he said glaring at his Minicons who nodded and smiled "Rumble, Ravage, Frenzy, Laserbeak. Operation:..." he sighed "Drop the bass..." He turned to Blaster and gave him a high five as they both went into a break dance that involved them doing a quick handstand and began transforming, no they combined with the Minicons to make a enormous Soundboard and full DJ set, their logos were split down the middle as it displayed in the center of the soundboard, Laserbeak turned into a microphone. I took my place behind the set and smiled at the wide array of options available to me.

I turned to Pinkie and nodded "Alright everypony let's get this party started!" she shouted as she tossed the mic towards Twilight who began singing.

"Love is in bloom...."

------

Hours passed. The bride and groom had taken off for their honeymoon. While the elements finished their own celebrations and turned in for the night. I met up with my brother Playback and Octavia and promised them I would explain the whole 'giant robot thing' at a later date. We were invited by Luna to meet in her throne room, due to the fact Celestia had to deal with more...foreign affairs with some inconspicuous ponies that arrived shortly after the elements of harmony were used.

For the sake of room the Cybertronians turned into their pony forms. We were approaching the throne room when Vinyl pointed something out

"Hey Soundwave?"

"What?"

"You're cutie mark changed."

I turned around and saw that it indeed changed. Since Starscream stabbed me through my torso he sliced my Decepticon logo dead on, creating a large slash through it, it reflected on my cutie mark.

"Appropriate I suppose..." I said calmly as we continued to the throne room.

Once we arrived to the throne room Luna stood up and cleared her throat "I wish to thank you...all of you for saving all of us today, especially you." She pointed a hoof at what seemed like Starscream at first, but she moved her hoof slightly left towards our behemoth of a friend "Grimlock."

"What about me!? I disarmed the bombs and cut you all free!" Starscream complained

"Don't think I'm not grateful for your current change of heart, however I heard that little quip you said about the elements, and I can assume you'll be back to your old was as soon as your out of hoofs reach." Luna said hardening her gaze

Starscream blushed, which wasn't very visible on his red coat and receded backwards embarrassed. Luna continued her speech. "Autobots will always be welcome on Equestrian soil" She turned her gaze towards me and the Decepticons," As for you, your prior crimes have been pardoned and you are free to leave as you wish." she said with a smile

Starscream stood back at front "Don't think I stayed because I was being 'punished' I could have left any time I wanted!"

"Then why didn't you?" Luna asked causing Starscream to repeat his previous actions.

"So Soundwave, how does it feel to be a free stallion...bot...you get the idea." I said with a nervous laugh

He looked to me for a moment, then he looked to the Autobots. He looked towards Luna finally and cleared his throat "If it's all the same...I wish to stay." he explained calmly

Everypony was taken back by this, Luna was the first to speak "If that is your wish so be it."

"What about me then, how am I getting off this rock, I'm sure as hell not going with the Autobots!" Starscream spoke up

They all laughed at once as Blaster said "Good, cuz we aren't gonna take you anyways."

"Good because...wait what!"

"We decided it would be good for you if you stayed on this planet. I got word that we're gonna send over an ambassador to this planet and he's gonna watch you like a hawk."

"Who?"

"It's a surprise, we don't even know, the point is your stuck here." Blaster said with a smirk

"Y-you can't that's low even for you Autobots!"

"Please take him..." I said quietly, Soundwave heard it though and chuckled.

Luna smiled "Then it's settled. Soundwave and his companions are to stay here as citizens of Equestria."

We all bowed gratefully at Starscream who was bent on continuing his argument, but it was silenced as he was dragged out of the room by Grimlock.

-------

An Autobot ship landed outside Ponyville, as it was still night, many citizens were still asleep. The Autobots boarded except Blaster who stayed behind to talk with me.

"So..." He began

"So..." I repeated

"Soundwave, come back to Cybertron, we could use a bot like you to help rebuild."

I shook my head "I'm done with all that. I helped in the destruction of my own world, even if I helped rebuild I'd just leave again."

He nodded somberly "Well I guess I'll see ya later" he held out his fist, I smiled behind my faceplate and bumped my fist with his.

"Later...bro" He said simply as he turned boarded the ship. As the door was closing and the ship was taking off he looked like he remembered something and turned about "And don't worry about that ambassador, you guys might know him really well! He'll be here soon!" he shouted over the roar of the engines. Soon the ship was out of sight becoming part of the endless sky.

"Goodbye...brother..."

I turned about to my Minicons, Starscream and Vinyl Scratch all of them showing varying emotions.

"I can't believe they left me here..." Starscream grumbled.

"Did you really want to ride a ship...alone...with Autobots...and Grimlock..." Rumble said

"On second thought maybe being here won't be too bad, only have to put up with one Autobot." He said with a shrug "What Autobot do you think they're sending our way?" He asked me

"Unknown, but it is not an issue." I transformed into my pony form and began my walk back to town, Starscream and my Minicons donned their disguises. After eons of fighting I can finally and confidently say that the Great War was finally over for me.

"...So...now what?" Vinyl asked

I looked at her and shrugged "Might as well screw around on the internet..."

--------

A/N It is done! Firstly, Thank you to everyone who liked, Favorited, and watched me because of this story. It was a great honor to entertain each and everyone one of you and I cannot thank you enough for sticking with me all this time. Secondly I've decided to start an ask blog involving the characters in this story feel free to start asking questions here. Thirdly, I may or may not write en epilogue so I'll leave it as 'incomplete' for right now, but it may be done just in the tumblr blog. Foruth, most of you said you wanted the Bass cannon, so that was the best I could come up with...If ya lied it awesome, if ya didn't....sorry. Again, thank you all so much, I hope you enjoyed this last chapter and I hope to see you on tumblr :D

Sincerely yours,
Blacktastic