• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 805 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Guys: Night of the WereBarb! - trahzo



Prince Dusk Shine's loyal pet Barb transforms into a werewolf and it's up to him & his friends to find her and figure out why she became a were wolf in the 1st place.

  • ...
 1
 805

Ch.5: Saving This Night.

"Ha ha ha! What the? Why are there less werewolves now? Did they all learn that their weakness is silver?"

"Nope!" Said a heroic voice.

"WHAT?!"

"Our friend here just used his sunlight to turn them back to normal." Said Rainbowfied Dusk.

"Dafuq?! There is fucking magic in this world too?"

"Meow, that's right!" Said Bubble Barry while imitating a cat (You know this reference, there is no way in Hell you'd not get this reference, in fact, how's about I throw in about 2 cameos to do the 4th gen version of it!)

"Booooooba Fett!" Said Boba Fett as he flew by.

"Joke! Joke!" Said the Joker as he danced by.

Do you understand the joke now? Good, anyways...

"You know what? I don't care if there's magic in this world, what I do care about is that once I kill you 7, I'm gonna free all of the dogs & let them loose to become my minions once again! (Okay, only 1 hour left until the sun comes out, I can kill them with that much time!) Alright, prepare yourself, for you shall be the very 1st humans to die at the claws of Xutaga the Warlock!"

Meanwhile...

*Chomp!* *Chomp!*

"*Sigh*"

"What's wrong Barbara?" Asked Carrot Cake.

"I can't just stay here Carrot Cake & Cupcake!"

"Don't worry Barb, Dusk Shine will be back soon after kicking this mysterious man's butt!"

"Cupcake, I've hang with guys older than me all my life, I don't mind hearing cuss words."

"Okay, kick his ass, there I said it hahahaha."

"Thanks for letting me go out and kick the bastard's ass!" Then she ran out of the cafe.

"No wait! I didn't...Oooh, cursed reverse psychology! I hope our kids don't do that."

Years later...

"Yes! We can go to the movies & watch the M rated scary movie!" Said 13 year old Pound Cake.

"No! You may not!" Replied Carrot Cake

"Yes!" Said Pumpkin Cake.

"No!" Replied Cupcake.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No! We don't wanna go watch the movie!" shouted Pumpkin Cake.

"Yes you will and you're gonna enjoy the intense gore!" Cupcake shouted back!

"Okay thanks, we'll tell you about the movie when we get home if you want spoilers!" Like that, they were off!

Then the doors closed as Cupcake & Carrot Cake's mouths were open agape in shock!

Now back to the present...

"I gotta get to Dusk & the others! I don't wanna be absent for this final showdown!"

Then as she ran through the city, the double red full moons shined their light down on her, and she transformed as she ran to the mountain!

Meanwhile...

*Pow!*

"Ah!" Grunted Blitz as he fell to the ground!

"Oh you son of a bitch!"

*Pow!* Blitz was knocked back again!

"Blitz let's combine attacks!" Said Apple Juice.

"Yeah!"

Then they side pounded fists!

"Eat zap apples!"

Then rainbow colored apples charging electricity flew at Xutaga! Xutaga then casts a spell disintegrating the apples! Then Butterflies & Balloons got all over Xutaga.

"What the?"

Then the Butterflies & Balloons picked up Xutaga high into the sky!

"Hey! What the Hell is this fucking BS?!" Then he cut the balloons away while unleashing a powerful pulse of energy killing all of the butterflies. "Ha! How's that for the butterfly affect?!" Then he turned to face the reader. "Foreshadowing of more of my dad's children appearing one day!" He whispered.

That's when Xutaga was hit with a flaming diamond which was eventually smashed to bits with one charged punch!

"Scattershot!" That's when Xutaga held an orb of energy into the air & fired all around him!

"(Damn, that fight is getting more intense!)" Barb thought as she ran on 2 feet!

"Alright, guys, together!" Dusk announced.

Then all 7 fired a huge flaming rainbow!

"Die!" Then Xutaga fired a huge Black Laser as the pupils of his eyes formed V shapes!

The Beams collided! Both pushing the other back!

"Don't let-up guys!"

"Give-up, I'm more powerful than y..." That's when...

*Shing!*

"Hack!" The sudden blindingly fast attack ruined Xutaga's focus and then The Rainbow hit Xutaga! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Then, the double red moons turned back into a single full moon!

"Yeah!" All 7 shouted.

"We did it...but...who ruined that guy's focus to let us win?"

"It was me!" Said Barb as she emerged from the shadows of the trees.

"Barb?! I thought I told you to stay in the...never mind, as long as we defeated that evil Warlock and the night is sa..." That's when the sun came out..."Well, guess it's daytime now...*yawn!* Oh, excuse me."

"Eh, it's a weekend anyway, we can all sleep in!" Suggested Barb!

"Yeah!"

And so, they all went back to Barry's place to sleep the rest of the day away.

Meanwhile...

"Thank goodness I survived that, but now, I better find another world to raise an army in." Said Xutaga as he opened a portal to another world.

The End, no not the end yet, I gotta do this one last funny joke.

"So Blitz...I heard you wanted to grab my tits?" Barb joked. "I'll let you squeeze 'em if you like?"

"Wh-what?!"

Then everyone began laughing at Rainbow Blitz.

Now The End

Comments ( 1 )

That was cool man and man blitz is a pirve lol

Login or register to comment