• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 805 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Guys: Night of the WereBarb! - trahzo



Prince Dusk Shine's loyal pet Barb transforms into a werewolf and it's up to him & his friends to find her and figure out why she became a were wolf in the 1st place.

  • ...
 1
 805

Ch.3: Saving the Apple Family.

"Yo Juice! We're here to..." That's when Macareina was thrown hitting Bubble Barry!

"Barry! Glare! Glad you made it! Where are the others?" Said a pinned down Apple Juice, keeping the sharp jaws of his once most loyal pet Winston away from him! "Come-on boy! You gotta remember me!"

*ROOOOAR!!!*

"Get away from him!" Apple Buck shouted gaining the Werewolf's attention, while tightly clutching a ladle. Winston got up, off of Apple Juice, and looked straight at Apple Buck, but that is where he let his guard down as Apple Juice put both of his legs together & kicked that mutt, sending towards a wooden cabinet! Smashing it, knocking the beast out!

"Whoa! Animal Abuse? Really A.J.?"

"Doesn't count if they're rampaging monsters does it?"

"Good point."

"Anyways, Apple Buck, I told you to stay with Grandad Smith!"

"Sorry Apple Juice...but I just didn't want to be a burden!"

"Buck, you aint no burden, you're my precious family, and I'll never let any harm come to you!"

"Really?"

"Really, now..."

"Juice! Look out!" That's when Glare & Barry tackled Winston as he tried to sneak attack Apple Juice!

"Take your sis and get back up stairs! Don't come back down until I say so, got it Buck?"

"Yes bro! I got it!"

"Good! I'll be back soon." Then, as Buck joined Bubble Barry & Sunset Glare, Apple Buck took Macareina's unconscious body with him back upstairs.

"Ah! He's got my face!" Said Barry!

"Don't worry Barry, I..." Glare was about to pull out his butter knife but that's when Winston grabbed Sunset Glare, and threw him butt 1st into a trash can! "Hey!"

Now that Glare was immobile, That's when Wintson began spanking Barry!

"Ow! Ow! What is going on here?"

"It's like some powerful force is trying to remind an audience that this is some sort of comedy." Said Sunset Glare, unknowingly breaking the 4th wall.

Then Winston picked-up Barry, opened the fridge, took the milk, then held Barry down as he poured milk down his pants!

"Ha! I got milk, get..." That's when Winston Punched Barry! Making him crash into the kitchen table!

"Guys! I'm here!"

"Juice help! Barry's getting rekt!"

"Winston! Come here boy!" He said as he decked Winston!

"Phew! Thanks Apple Juice!" Said Bubble Barry.

That's when Winston got back up and charged at Apple Juice! Apple Juice grabbed Winston as Winston continued to push Apple Juice back. Then Bubble Barry put his party cannon under Winston, then fired! Sending him upwards and then slamming into the ceiling! Then Winston fell back down landing flat on the floor.

"Nice one Barry!" Said Sunset Glare. "Now can you please get me out of this trash can?"

Then Juice & Barry helped Glare out of the trash. Then Winston got back up yet again! Bubble Barry readied his fork & Sunset Glare readied his butter knife, but that's when Glare realized something.

"Wait, werewolves turn back to normal in sunlight right?" Asked Glare.

"Yeah and?" Asked Barry & Juice.

That's when Sunset Glare got in front and turned into his Seraph form!

"Whoa! When did you learn that?"

"Life changing musical number, now shield your eyes!"

That's when Glare shined a bright light! After the light died down, Winston went back to normal.

"Oh, thank you Sunset Glare, I was worried I'd have to put my dog down."

"Well, now that he's back to normal, let's make sure he doesn't get anywhere near the moon light!"

"Right, I'll take Winston upstairs with the others, and I'll meet-up with you guys outside."

Meanwhile...

"Ow my nuts!"

"Ow my scabula!!"

"Ow my eye!"

"Thanks, my back was very itchy, thanks for clawing it off monster werewolf lady, now if you'll excuse me..." *thud!*

"Alright, there she is!" Dusk whispered!

"Let's get her!"