• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 1,104 Views, 53 Comments

The Republic of Harmony - Shadow-Aura



Princess celestia has turned to the Dark side of the force. It is up to the jedi of equestria to stop her and The emperor

  • ...
59
 53
 1,104

Chapter 4 The return to the temple

"Twilight what ever you see inside or whatever may happen don't panic." Kaiber said in a calming voice.

"Yes I shall try." Twilight said sounding kinda like fluttershy.

"Okay let's go." Kaiber said in such envusiasm that even pinkie pie would be upstaged.

The two Jedi headed towards the burning temple. Unluckily for them it was surrounded by a battalion of clone troopers who shot at the jedi on sight. But Kaiber ignited his saber and deflected the lasers back to the clone it came from.

"Wait a second Kaiber these are celestia's private battalion." Twilight said noticing the sun on the clones' shoulders

"mmm you are right but I sense her but something is wrong." Kaiber said stroking his chin.

"What do you mean?" Twilight practically screamed the question.

"Her force signature is faint but far away," Kaiber explained "But she seems alright."

"Where is she?" Twilight asked head tilted.

Kaiber sighed again at the unicorn's determination to find her mentor. "She could be anywhere the onlypony who would know is luna."

"Okay master," Twilight said bowing to him showing her loyalty to the Jedi order "But may I inquire into what you are doing in the security tapes?"

"I'm need to find out what happened to our friends and allies," The Grand Master said looking into the computer screen to reel back in shock, fear or worry. "NO NO IT CAN'T BE!"

Twilight ran to his aid "Master Kaiber are you okay?" she asked.

"Twilight do not approach Celestia in any circumstance," he said in a way that would scare anypony "She's turned to the Dark side."

*Meanwhile in Canterlot*

Luna was pacing in worry. She could see the temple in ponyville on fire her sister being a Jedi naturally she was worried. But then the sound of hooves could be heard from the entrance to the library.

"Luna."

Luna turned to see her sister behind her standing proud and suspicious. But luna didn't notice that because she was so happy to see her alive and well and instantly hugged her.

"Oh tia I saw the temple on fire I got a report from the chancellors office saying you had returned..." Luna cried out but silenced by celestia.

"Luna I'm fine but I'm afraid that the Jedi have rebelled against the republic." Celestia lied.

"Oh tia what are you going to do?" Luna asked worried.

"I'm going to stay loyal to the chancellor and to the republic," celestia boasted "I have seen master faust attempt to assassinate the chancellor herself."

"But what about Twilight?" Luna asked driving home a stake to the good left in the new born sith lord.

"I just hope she stays loyal to the chancellor," she lied "I have been ordered to capture the forces of evil that lie in tarterous for the chancellor I'll be back soon."

And with that she was gone.