• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 1,105 Views, 53 Comments

The Republic of Harmony - Shadow-Aura



Princess celestia has turned to the Dark side of the force. It is up to the jedi of equestria to stop her and The emperor

  • ...
59
 53
 1,105

Chapter 3 The Jedi purge

Kaiber Crystal was running as fast as his hooves could take him but before he reached his destination a squad of Clones attacked him. On instinct he shot up into the air at rainbow dash speed and flew towards the everfree forest.

*Meanwhile discord's throne room*

"Ah my apprentice has done well," emperor discord said sensing the Jedi power damping dramatically in a rate that in the next hour or so there will be no jedi left in equestria or the anywhere else.

"Master, I've returned from my task," Solar said kneeling to the emperor "what is thy bidding?"

"Lord solar eclipse you shall head to tarterous and kill the other forces of evil in equestria leave none alive." Discord said with glee at the fact this ex princess/Jedi is now willingly his puppet.

"It shall be done my Lord." Solar said leaving with a bow.

"My Empire shall be so grand not even grand master Kaiber Crystal can stop me." Discord said at how he could rule anything or anyone at whim even the goddess of the sun.

*everfree forest*

"Master Kaiber you alright?" Twilight asked scared that she had found another surviver to this purge.

"Yes twilight I'm am fine but I'm afraid that the sith have been playing the senate and the republic all the time since discord became supreme Chancellor." Kaiber said sighing.

"Master what do you mean?" Twilight asked scared.

"Discord is the sith lord we've been looking for." Kaiber said in a monotone way.

Twilight drew back from this. Then she realised that Kaiber was telling the truth, why would he lie to another jedi it is against the code.

"So what do we do now?" Twilight asked curious at Kaiber's response to this.

"We take back the temple and find out if any others survived."

Author's Note:

Ohhhhhh the plot thickens leave your thoughts bellow.
A Kaiber Crystal is the crystal that gives a lightsaber it's colour