• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 1,104 Views, 53 Comments

The Republic of Harmony - Shadow-Aura



Princess celestia has turned to the Dark side of the force. It is up to the jedi of equestria to stop her and The emperor

  • ...
59
 53
 1,104

Chapter 7 confrontations

*high council room*

"Discord thinks that chrysalis is hidden in griffinstone." Twilight asked with interest.

"A diplomatic packet was received by the chairman of griffinston." celestia replied in a serious tone.

"Act on this the council must." Kaiber said to his fellow masters in a holographic form.

"Yes but who shall go?" Lauren Agreed.

"The chancellor has elected I lead the campaign." Celestia said in a tone of pride.

"The council will make up it's own mind who is to go." Lauren countered.

"I concur master sparkle should go." master macintosh said.

"Ok Tis settled then master sparkle will head to griffinstone." Kaiber said "council adjourned."

*chariot bay 1754*

"Your gonna need me on this one twilight." Celestia said to her old pupil who's now technically her mentor.

"Oh I don't doubt that," Twilight chuckled "But It could just be a wild mantacore chase."

Celestia nodded at twilight's logic but she wanted to go.

"Celestia I know that you think the council is excluding you but it won't be long before you will be a master," Twilight smilled "I think this war is changing the republic day by day and we cannot stop the chaos this war is bringing."

"master may the force be with you." celestia said waving to twilight as she left.

"And with you celestia." waving back a she step aboard the chariot.

*meanwhile the crystal empire*

"Grand Master crystal the changelings are advancing." a guard commander informed.

"Then now the time is commander." Kaiber said stroking his mane just to look awesome.

"Yes sir." the commander said walking to the side to order his troopers into position.

"Master Kaiber are you sure that we are safe?" senator cadence asked her old freind.

"Senator my squadron of arc ponies and guards are the most loyal and dedicated soilders I've had an honer fighting beside," Kaiber reassured the shakey mare "and also the grand master of the entire jedi order beside you as a personal protection protocol."

"I suppose you're right," cadence agreed "and if that fails my chariot will take me to the everfree forest rendezvous."

"precisely." Kaiber laughed.

"I shall wait in my chariot as a precaution." cadence notified.

"I have to stay in the command centre don't hesitate to take off with or without me." Kaiber orderd.

*Discord's office.*

"Celestia I am hurt by the fact that the council don't trust you enough for the mission." Discord said in a suspicious manner.

"I believe that the council choose the best mare for the job." Celestia said in a calm tone.

"Yes master sparkle is a very skillfull jedi per say," Discord agreed "But I reckon the council are excluding you from their plot," celestia looked at the chancellor in awe "I reckon the jedi are planning to take over the republic to gain more power."

"But the jedi use their power for good to help others." Celestia countered at the shocking accusations from discord.

"Good is only a matter of view like the sith and jedi are equally guilty in the fight for power," Discord chuckled "each thinking they are doing it for the good of the galaxy but it's making it worse for somewhere else like my mentor you need both sides of the force to achieve true power."

"You know the ways of the force." celestia retorted.

"my mentor taught me everything about the force even the nature of the dark side." Discord said in a evil but calm tone.

"Your the sith lord!" Celestia exclaimed.

"Celestia if one is to know life's great mystery we have to study all aspects not just the dogmatic view of the Jedi," Discord said as he dropped his act "you want to kill me don't you."

"I would most certainly like to." celestia said in anger.

"Oh I know you would I can feel your anger it gives you focus." Discord said chaotically.

"I am going to turn the council they shall decide your fate." Celestia said calming down.

"Oh you should as it's the jedi thing to do but use my knowledge I beg you," Discord pleaded "The knowledge to save luna."

Celestia just shook her head and left.

*Just outside griffinstone*

Twilight was standing in a tent sarounded by some of the finest warriors she ever knew. The clone guards.

"Ok commander sunset what is the pla?" Twilight asked in a way basketball players do when receiving orders from a coach.

"Ah master sparkle I am glad you could join us," the clone she nicknamed sunset shimmer (sunset for short) replied "it seems that the changelings are hidden in griffinstone gorge ma'am."

"Thanks Sunset I'll go ahead just don't be late." Twilight said walking away.

"When have i ever let you down?" sunset asked rhetorically.

"Fine I'll try not destroy all the bugs by the time you have arrived." Twilight returned flying off.

*griffinstone library*

As twilight came into land a small group of griffins came meet including the chairman of griffinstone Gilda.

"Hello master jedi what brings you to our remote sanctuary?" she asked as if she'd something to hide.

Twilight being the diplomat she is replied foolishly "Unfortunately the war."

In quick defence Gilda replied "No war here unless you've brought it with you."

Twilight was curious at this quick defence show but she didn't question it.

"In that case is it alright if I can use your town as I search nearby villages for queen chrysalis?" Twilight politely asked.

Gilda nodded ans whispered "She is here in the gorge thousands of changlings we are being held hostage."

Twilight bowed as a sign to leave "if you have warriors now is the time." she said respectively.

The griffins bowed back as twilight went away. What both parties didn't see was a changeling watching the whole conversation.

"Spike tell sunset I've made contact." Twilight said into her holocom to her little droid dragon.

Twilight in a slight of hand kind of way used a hologram of herself leave and started to sneak into the gorge. Luckily she found a ventilation shaft that she could fit through. Even luckier it lead her to her target. Chrysalis.

"I am sending you all to the relm of tarterous under orders of lord anarchaos it is a volcanic relm you'll be safe there." Twilight caught chrysalis say.

"Safe after you let the chancellor escape and count sombra die I have no trust in your ability to keep us safe." viceroy triple declared slamming her hoof on the table.

"Think yourself lucky viceroy that you have not found yourself in my grasp," Chrysalis laughed "It won't be long until the army of the republic track us here to your chariots."

Twilight took this as her cue to make herself known a trait she picked up over the years.

"Why hello there." Twilight said cheekily.

"Kill her." Chrysalis orderd as 4 changeling mega guards approached.

Twilight reacted quick getting in a ataru stance lightsaber ignited but she then did something no one suspected. In a quick move of her hoof a boulder smashed into her opponents killing them.

Chrysalis grunted in anger and changelings surrounded twilight weapons armed.

"No I'll deal with this Jedi slime myself." Chrysalis coughed as the changelings lowered their weapons.

"Your move." Twilight chuckled in confidence.

"You fool count sombra trained in your jedi arts." Chrysalis laughed as she took of the Cape she was wearing showing a duel saber like darth tirek the one who killed her freind Rainbow Dash in the battle for Cloudsdale.

*Flashback (Battle of cloudsdale)*

"Ok guards on me." Senator luna said in a way of aggressive but subtle leadership.

"What the plan senator." Rainbow asked ready and raring to go.

"Well pinkie pies distraction bellow has worked a treat most of the changelings have gone to attack," Luna smiling at the clumsy mare's somehow tactical genius "But we're in the senate building we have to locate the viceroy."

The group nodded and headed to a door on the other end of the room. But almost on arrival the door opened to reveal a red centaur in a black cloak with eyes of yellow.

"Celestia stay with senator me and twilight can handle this." Rainbow ordered.

"But master dash she's just your padowan against a sith lord." celestia countered.

"stay with the politicians." Rainbow ordered again.

"We shall take the long way." captain spitfire said of the cloudsdale senetorial guard.
"Ok captain." Twilight said as a unicorn then.

The group of ponys and celestia made a right turn to another door. But the two Jedi remained they both ignited their respective sabers. The sith just smilled pulling out what seemed like a one bladed staff. But two blood red blades shot out of the sides ready to kill.

Twilight was the first to attack flowed closely by rainbow dash in flash the sith blocked both sabers and the dual was on. The three dualist fought hard and fast none of them letting up.

The dual was only changed by the beam doors. Huge red sheets of pure light when touched will burn skin down to the bone not even a lightsaber could cut it.

Twilight was trapped at a hallway with about ten filled. Seven doors in front rainbow was face to face with the sith lord who was waiting on the other side attempting to intimidate her but she kept calm and meditated. In a quick flash the sith and rainbow dash ignited their sabers and locked blades as twilight attempted to catch up but fell at the last hurdle as a beam of read stopped her dead in her tracks leaving rainbow alone with the the sith.

It didn't take long before rainbow was showing Signs of losing. Which the sith noticed and took to his advantage. In a move of his wrist rainbow dropped her weapon and the sith plunged the saber into her side.

"NO!" Twilight shouted trying to stay calm at the loss of a dear freind and mentor.

When door opened Twilight did everything in her power to make the dark lord pay for what he had done. The sith started to toy with the younger padowan doing simple blocks until he kicked her. She luckily grabbed a light poking out of the endless looking pit. As a taunt her opponent kicked her lightsaber down the abyss. This twilight more determined to beat him she looked up at her dead freind and saw her saber. This got her thinking if she could get her master's saber and flip behind him I could win this.

So she put her plan into motion. She did a amazing flip and called the saber with the force cutting the sith in half. The sith lord who wasn't expecting that fell down into the pit. But twilight didn't care she was already at rainbow dash's side.

"I've done it master." Twilight said holding dash in her arms.

"Twilight," Rainbow said so weakly that she sounded like fluttershy "Ask master Kaiber to get celestia to complete your training for I am becoming one with the force."

"Ok master." twilight replied.

"Don't worry I am becoming about twenty percent cooler." Rainbow wheezed closing her eyes.

Twilight holstered rainbows lightsaber and carried her body out to the chariot they arrived in. She put her saber in rainbow's hoof and holocalled master Kaiber.

"Hello young twilight is master dash with you?" Kaiber asked unknowingly bringing up the death so soon.

"No master I'm sorry to report that my master died at the hand of a sith warrior." Twilight sobbed.

"I'm sorry to hear that that young padowan," Kaiber sympathised "But what has happened to this warrior."

Twilight knew that she shouldn't be upset about she should rejoice for those who become one with the force. "Master I avenged master Dash but she requested that celestia should finish my training." Twilight said sadly.

"Mmm accept this I shall," Kaiber agreed "But Celestia is a bit reckless." this made twilight want to become her apprentice more "If you'd rather master Lauren Agreed to tutor you."

Twilight shook her head "I shall for fill my mentor's last request." she felt proud at her dedication.

"Ok we will give master dash the funeral of honer bring her to the temple where I'll tell celestia her assignment." Kaiber bowed.

"it shall be done master." twilight said ending the transmission.

Twilight turned to see Celestia walking towards them with a look of victory on her face.

"Celestia I see you won but where is the viceroy?" Twilight asked not bringing up the death of celestia's closest freind. She just couldn't bring herself to do it.

"She ran before we even got close but we won the battle just as I see you won yours." Celestia replied.

"Master Dash didn't make it." Twilight blurted out.

Celestia realed back in shock then she saw the mare in question lying in the carriage with a pierced hole in her chest. What happened next Twilight was not expecting the older jedi collapsed crying.

"WAS SHE AVENGED?" Celestia asked angry at the sith who caused this.

"Yes I saw to it personally that he was not alive." Twilight reassured the mare.

"Well twilight let us go to the temple I sense that master Kaiber has prepared a funeral pyre." Celestia said climbing inside the chariot followed.

*The temple (Still Flashback)*

The Body of the late master Rainbow Dash lay upon a pyre of logs. After a moment of silence for the fallen jedi who had died honourably. Then Kaiber used the force to light the pyre. The flames engulfed the equestrian and set her soul free becoming one with the force.

"Always to there are no more no less," Kaiber said to his oldest and most trusted freind Lauren who stood next to him " A master and an apprentice."

"But which was destroyed the master or the apprentice?" Lauren replied.

On the other side of the room Twilight and Celestia stood keeping a superb poker face.

"Master Kaiber has given me permission to carry out the rest of your training twilight," Celestia smilled "He said Rainbow would've wanted it that way."

Twilight chuckled lightly at this "It was her dying wish he gave me a choice you or master faust," she replied "master dash told me to let you mentor me so I went with her wish."

"Well I'm ment to be the chosen one or so the,prophecy says." Celestia chuckled.

"Who better to teach me then." Twilight replied smiling.

*Back in the gorge*

"Ah twilight I think you recognise my saber," Chrysalis laughed at twilight's flinch "You should it was darth tyrek's the same one that killed an old friend of yours."

"Don't you dare say her name she died a hero to the republic." Twilight countered showing chrysalis what she wanted. A reaction.

"Master Dash so headstrong and so foolish taking on tirek all alone," Chrysalis taunted "If only someone else had helped her she'll be alive right now."

Twilight was so raged by this disregard to her old mentor's death. She remembered what master Kaiber had told her about anger. (Fear leads to anger and anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering) but this changeling was going down no matter what.

"Well well no reaction," Chrysalis commended "Maybe you can control your lightsaber better than your temper." at this chrysalis ignited her saber and flipped towards twilight. Which twilight expected and blocked slicing the lightsaber at one end making it a single blade.

"Damn jedi." chrysalis cursed as she started to attack quite viciously.

Twilight was blocking left, right and centre just to stay alive. But at that moment sunset dropped in with a task force of clones dropped into the battlefield instantly mowing down changelings.

"Army or not you must realise that you are doomed." Chrysalis said seriously.

"I don't think so!" Twilight replied pushing chrysalis back with the force knocking her down a level. Hence dropping her saber.

As twilight moved to engage a loose shell made her drop her saber which sunset picked up.

Down a level chrysalis was holding a mega guard staff but twilight noticed a small blaster on the floor. She quickly grabbed it and shot chrysalis dead.

"So uncivilised." Twilight said throwing the blaster into the gorge.

Author's Note:

The 7th chapter yay I tried my best as always to change it up a bit like chrysalis taunting twilight and duel of the fates had changed and the main change twilight/obi wan is tutored by celestia/ anakin
Next chapter some details ja vu then back to the future