• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 1,104 Views, 53 Comments

The Republic of Harmony - Shadow-Aura



Princess celestia has turned to the Dark side of the force. It is up to the jedi of equestria to stop her and The emperor

  • ...
59
 53
 1,104

Chapter 9 Aftermath

*Griffinstone*

"Sunset tell your troopers to move to the higher levels." Twilight said landing next to her trusted freind.

"Yes ma'am," sunset said "Oh you might be Needing this."

Twilight saw her saber in sunset's hand.

"Ah thank you now come on we've got a battle to win." She said flying across to another part of the gorge.

Sunset saw a flash at her side. She turned on her holocommunicator and saw a hooded figure.

"Commander sunset execute order 66!" it said.

"It shall be done my Lord," sunset replied "Blast her!"

A turret turned and shot Twilight's wing. She dropped into the gorge but landed in a small ledge unconscious.

*Manehaten*

Master sentry was leading a charge against the changelings in Manehaten. But his squadron of commandos stopped behind him.

"Come on!" he shouted on encouragement. But the clones raised their weapons and just shot at the jedi. He did his best to block the shots but he had two army's shooting at him and died.

*Applooza*

Master Macintosh was patroling with two clones. He was about to get aboard a train but the clones shot him down.

*vanhoover*

Master Whooves was meditating in his secret temple guarded by a battalion of clone troopers. But they came in.

"What's the meaning of this?" whooves asked.

"Sorry sir orders." the commander said shooting him.

*The crystal empire*

Kaiber was stood looking out at the battle in front of him. But he felt pain. He felt death. He fell to the floor holding his head in pain. Visions of clones killing Jedi. His trusted droid r2d2 came to help but the jedi refused help. Stepping up he saw the medic and his commander enter. He will not die today. He ignited his saber and killed the clones and ran towards the station.

"Cadence we have to go now I'm sorry senetor," Kaiber said "The clones tried to kill me head to the rendezvous without a clone escort."

"Ok master Jedi headed off now good luck." Cadence replied through the headset.

Kaiber saw her chariot leave and was happy. He had to get to the temple. He had to find survivers. He hoped that maybe one day he could rebuild the Jedi order after whatever dark times lay ahead.

*Cadence's chariot near Jedi temple.*

Cadence was almost at her rendezvous when she saw the great jedi temple on fire.

"Pilot please land at the temple." she ordered.

"Yes senetor." her droid C3PO replied.

The droid landed the chariot nicely and cadence stepped out and headed towards the temple. But before she got near a trio of clones stopped her.

"What's the meaning of this!" Cadence asked.

"There has been a rebellion," the clone lied "Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"I understand." Cadence replied turning to leave. But when she got into the chariot she saw a youngling attack the clones but got killed in the action.

"NO!" she shouted as 3P0 took off.

"Let her go." the commander said tapping another trooper on the shoulder.

*Griffinstone gorge*

Twilight came to at the sound of sunset's voice.

"Any sign of the Jedi?" she asked angry.

"No nopony can survive that fall." a different clone explained.

At this twilight sneaked through a hidden tunnel. She followed the tunnel until the exit. She found herself in the everfree forest. She started to trek through the woods looking for someone except clones. Then she saw him landing. Kaiber.

"Master Kaiber are you okay?" Twilight asked...

Author's Note:

Back to the present yay

If you are enjoying this show your support by leaving a comment. If you are wondering what colour my lightsaber is the answer green. Like qui gon Jin's and yoda's.

Next chapter the battle of heroes.