• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 1,105 Views, 53 Comments

The Republic of Harmony - Shadow-Aura



Princess celestia has turned to the Dark side of the force. It is up to the jedi of equestria to stop her and The emperor

  • ...
59
 53
 1,105

Chapter 12 A new hope is born.

*The chariot tarterous*

"Master sparkle please come quick," 3PO said seeing the Jedi returning "we have the senator aboard."

"Good work 3PO tell Artoo head for echo base." Twilight said to the droid. 3PO nodded and entered the cockpit.

"Twilight where is Tia?" Luna asked sounding weak.

"I couldn't help her." Twilight said as Luna fell asleep.

Twilight sat down next to 3P0. She held her head feeling the weight of what she had done.

*Discord's Office*

"Lord eclipse is in pain." Discord said as he felt his new apprentice screaming out in pain.

Two clones ran in to see what got the emperor shocked.

"Get my chariot ready and bring medics." Discord ordered.

"Yes sir right away." Both of them said in unison rushing off.

*Echo base*

"She's medically fine," The medic droid explained to the Jedi standing outside of the medical room that Luna lay in. "But for reasons we can't explain she is dying."

"Dying?" Twilight asked.

"She has seemed to lost the will to live," the droid explained "We have to work fast to save the babies."

"Babies?" Kaiber asked.

"She is carrying twins." the droid entering the room followed by twilight.

*Tarterous*

Discord found celestia or what was left of her. But he noticed something.

"She is still alive," He said chaotically "Get a medical capsule."

"Yes my Lord." the medic said.

*Echo base*

"It's a boy." Twilight said holding a baby Pegasus in her arms.

"Skywalker." Luna said crying seeing the Pegasus with the person who killed their mother.

Cadence came into the room looking at Luna with caring eyes. This was when the other baby was born. A girl.

"Organia." Luna sobbed see the new born unicorn passed to cadence.

Luna let out a sigh as she passed away. The Jedi left the room with respect followed by cadence.

Han was waiting outside saw the whole ordeal. It was pretty sad but he kept his cool. the others walked out the rooms holding babies.

"Senator, master Jedi." Han greeted.

"Captain solo." Cadence smiled.

"Han good to see you," Twilight said "So you want to help us."

"Yes twilight," Han replied "I've already started."

"What?" Cadence asked scowling.

"I went near the imperial armory what I found was shocking," Han explained rubbing his head " they are building what I call tie fighters and star destroyers
destroyers."

"What are they?" Kaiber asked interested.

"New imperial weapons that are faster than chariots and deadly as a sarlac but I've out run them a lot." Han explained.

"So how do we beat them?" Twilight asked.

"The falcon and I've given your scientist blueprints for the X wing fighter, y wing bomber, b wing bomber, a wing interceptor and the rebel fleet from my universe." Han said smugly.

"Well I never so who will fly these ships?" Cadence asked shocked.

"Me and chewie and 3 others can fly the falcon," Han laughed "X wings are 1 man, y wing 2, b wing 1, a wing 1 or 2 depends the use of it."

"May I help the falcon." twilight asked smiling.

"Sure master Kaiber would you join us?" Han asked.

"I'm sorry Han I have to go into hiding," Kaiber said hanging his head low "Failed I have."

"Master Kaiber you don't have to hide," Han said "An old friend of my freind luke hide until he was 900 he was a Jedi as well the same as you but he trained luke to be the best jedi I know."

"What are trying to say?" Kaiber asked confused.

"I'm trying to say that these newborns are a new hope train them in the ways of the force," Han explained "When they are ready."

"How long is that?"

"19 Years." Han said.

"I'll take the I've always wanted to adopt a baby girl." Cadence notified.

"And what with the boy?" Twilight asked.

"Take him to his family you must." Kaiber said.

"Yes master." twilight said preparing to leave.

"Twilight wait," Kaiber said as the others left "Watch over the boy you must."

"Yes master." twilight noted.

"Training I have for you in your exile," Kaiber said "An old friend has contacted from the grave via the force."

"Who master?" Twilight asked.

"Your old master." Kaiber said.

"Rainbow." Twilight gasped.

"How to communicate with her I shall teach you." Kaiber said as he started to meditate. Twilight followed her seniors actions carefully. She then heard a voice. Dash.

"Hello twilight." She said appearing in front of her as a blue ghost "Told you I was becoming 20% cooler."

Twilight was shocked. She stood up followed by Kaiber.

"Alright dash looks like we got the prophecy wrong." he said rubbing his head.

"From a certain point of view we got it right," Dash said walking over to the other Jedi "Young skywalker is the missing peice we missed."

"What do you mean master?" Twilight asked.

"I mean either he's the chosen one or that Celestia will realise that her son is alive and her love will bring her back to the light," Rainbow explained "And Twilight you don't have to call me master anymore."

"Ok so we train the boy but if he fails to do either of these things what happens?" Kaiber asked.

"We train his sister both have midiclorian count higher than celestia's but they must never know who was their mother is and that they are siblings or all hope is lost."

"We shall take necessary caution during their training Rainbow." Twilight said. I'll even leave the alliance to make sure of their safety." Twilight replied.

"Into hiding I will go not getting involved unless it is the will of the force " Kaiber added.

"Twilight you must watch over the boy." Rainbow ordered.

"I will Dash I'll not let you down again." Twilight replied instantly.

"Then I'll leave you to it." Rainbow said fading.