• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 1,104 Views, 53 Comments

The Republic of Harmony - Shadow-Aura



Princess celestia has turned to the Dark side of the force. It is up to the jedi of equestria to stop her and The emperor

  • ...
59
 53
 1,104

Chapter 5 Light before the dark

*one week before order 66*

"Something is strange in the force I sense darkness and chaos," Master Faust said worried "I can see Celestia in great pain and sorrow."

"Lauren don't worry about that," Kaiber said in a kind way "I know we can find that sith lord and his apprentic e in a matter of speaking celestia and twilight have just caught up with count sombra."

"Oh really now does he still have chancellor Discord in his custody?" Lauren replied.

"I am afraid so but the two Jedi we have sent are skilled indeed," Kaiber reassured her "Anyhow I have been ordered to the crystal empire by senator cadence I'll see you in a week."

"Bye Kaiber." Lauren said unknowingly for the last time ever.

*meanwhile the old abandoned temple*

"Look master the chancellor" Twilight said noticing Discord sat on throne Unguarded.

"I sense a trap." Celestia said in a calming but subtle tone.

"What do we do?" Twilight asked concerned.

"We spring the trap," Celestia laughed with over envusiasm "And I thought you knew me."

"Just making sure that we are going to try something stupid," Twilight replied "Same as always then let's get this done quickly then."

In a awesome move the two mare's dropped into a makeshift throne room catching Discord's attention. But before a single word was said a chuckle came from behind them.

"Hello Jedi we've been expecting you," Sombra said in pure hate "Ah celestia the negotiater and Twilight sparkle I espected someone of your reputation to be a little older."

"Ah Sombra your shorter than I expected." Twilight jabbed back.

"Your lightsabers please we don't want to make a mess in front of the chancellor." A new voice came in from the other door to the left.

"Chrysalis." Twilight said gazing upon the mare who killed her brother.

"Oh so glad you remember me Twibright how is shining." Chrysalis chuckled delivering a very low blow to twilight's mind.

"Chrysalis you may have killed Twilight's brother but you shall not kill another being." Celestia countered.

"Oh ok then," Chrysalis laughed "But how will you stop me."

At this the two mares ignited their sabers with a look of focus and determination.

"Looks like we do this the hard way," Sombra said chuckling "My favourite way."

The two sith ignited their sabers and charged the jedi who stayed calm.

The fight was intense with sabers clashing left right and centre. But in the middle of the battle Twilight was thrown back by sheer lightning force energy and slammed into a nearby wall.

Seeing her pupil unconscious made celestia more determined. In a sudden burst of. Strength she decapitated sombra. But she felt no peace in that moment only anger and hate.

Chrysalis being wise decided to leave whilst she had a chance.

"A good work celestia." Discord congratulated when celestia released his bindings.

"Thank you chancellor but I shouldn't have done that," Celestia argued "He should have stood trial."

"True but he killed your master you wanted revenge I won't blame you for that." Discord said rubbing his wrist.

"Yes but it's not the Jedi way." Celestia countered.

"True but was to dangerous to be kept alive now grab your padowan and let's go." Discord said annoyed at the fact they had not left.

Celestia gave up arguing and woke up twilight. The trio left the ruins and headed for Canterlot.