• Published 29th May 2012
  • 1,569 Views, 40 Comments

Caught Pink Handed - TheSisters



Twilight should have known she couldn't pull anything past Pinkie - especially a crush!

  • ...
7
 40
 1,569

Chapter 2

Pinkie Pie was finally ready to put a start to her newest plan to find out who….LOVED her.
“Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy!!!!” Pinkie Pie was pounding on Fluttershy’s door as hard as her hooves could.
“Any pony here?! Fluttershy?! Fluttershy?!!!”
“Yes, Pinkie Pie?” Fluttershy quietly answered, “What do you need?”
“I have to babysit the twins today, and since your AWSOME with animals I thought you would be AWSOME with babies too! Will you PLEASE help me! Please, please, pleaseeee!!!”
“Um...I guess I could try and help. I mean, I know Twightlight is better with babies are you sure you don’t want her help…”
“NO! I defiantly only want YOUR’s, Fluttershy!” Pinkie waited for a reaction. Nothing besides a red face. Maybe it was something.
“Well…O.k. I guess…Um…We should get a…going.” Fluttershy stuttered in her usual way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twightlight was pacing in her room. She had a feeling Pinkie was hot on her trail.
“Gosh Twightlight! Look at the canyon you built from your pacing!” Spike said in complete and utter amazement,” that’s the biggest one you’ve made yet!”
“What if...She…Finds…Out?!”
“What if who finds out what!’”
“Whoa! Spike! When did you get here?” Suddenly Twightlight turned a deep shade violet. “Did you hear what I was saying?!” Twightlight’s mind flashed to earlier that morning when she was ranting and raving.
“Just a minute ago. I was doing errands all day. Remember? Are you ok? One second you were as purple as Rarity’s well shampooed and primed hair and the next as white as her beautiful, perfect face.”
“Oh...Uh… Yeah…Of course I remember…” Twightlight laughed a nervous laugh. But Spike didn’t seem to notice.
“OK! Got to go help Rarity with her diamond collecting! Bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments ( 20 )

I think something goofed...

You may have accidentally the whole chapter. Don't worry, is not dangerous! :derpytongue2:

uh did something happen to the site. Where is the chapter?:rainbowhuh:

I very much enjoyed this chapter

Huh, this is most peculiar, I do hope that the issue will be rectified soon.dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/misc_TwilightWut.png

well that was some thing to read was not expecting twilight to do that and as for pinkie i know she is random but come on :twilightsmile:

but good chapter :pinkiehappy:

My particular favourite moment of this chapter was when the ponies went to the place and found the stuff involving the things. :pinkiehappy:

:fluttershysad: *sniff*

I got all excited...
I thought there was a new chapter...
BUT IT GOOFED UP AND IT'S NOT THERE!! BWAAHHHHH :raritycry:

~Rosalynn~

Evil forces are at work:rainbowlaugh:

Are you gonna fix it?

I don't think any of you truly understand the absolute magnificence of this chapter.

It's there for all to see as long as you believe, peel back the layers of reality and peer past the void between the fourth wall and πth wall where the people on Saturn are watching us all from a one-sided diamond wall, blogging and writing shipping fanfics about each one of us.

And now you see the world as Pinkie does. :pinkiesmile:

Hey! Words! Yay!:yay:

Sorry about not posting the next chapter. I relized it had.... issuesand had to fix it. I promise the 2nd chapter will be here soon.:heart:

Happy people? There is part of the second chapter! There is something to read!:ajsmug:

nope not happy too short and one spelling mistake 'Twightlight its twilight ' :twilightangry2:

Sorry I am not a good a writer as the sister1! I will fix as much as I can though!
~Sister2:heart:

824662 two spelling mistakes, "cannon" should be canyon:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment