• Published 25th Jul 2015
  • 838 Views, 2 Comments

Friendship Games - AllegroShine



After fleeing the Battle of the Bands, a new mystery causes the Dazzlings to return. The reason is that Sunset Shimmer discovers that the other Twilight isn't the Twilight we know throughout the series and writes to our Twilight for help. More Below.

  • ...
11
 2
 838

Bonus Chapter!

The future,


'' Mom, guess what, I wrote FIMFiction for the first time and I only got 2 likes and 6 dislikes. It's like everyone who read the
story hates me and the story. I don't think i'll write a sequel anytime soon.'' said Allegro Shine.

'' Allegro, there are a lot of hater's out there ruining your life. If you want, I can help you out with making another FIMFiction with you.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' Sure thing!'' said Allegro Shine.

Before the Friendship Games,

'' Twilight, look what I found.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' What's is it?" Twilight Sparkleasked.

'' Twilight I'm sure you'll 100% know this story.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' It's called the Elements of Harmony.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' It says here that the Elements of Harmony existed in two worlds, this world, and Equestria. And it says here that it has the same story as Equestria's. It also says that there were only one in Equestria and 3 in this world. It also says that 1,000 years ago, The Sirens magic came from what turned me and Luna into a monster. It says '' gasp!" my name is in this book! Well anyway, it says Princess Luna, me, Adagio Dazzle, and Twilight Sparkle is supposed to be the Nightmare 4. The Nightmare 4's monster name's are Nightmare Moon, Nightfall Diamond, Sundown Glimmer, and Midnight Sparkle. It also says that in this world it has 7 elements, but one hasn't been discovered yet. It says once so have defeat the last monster with the Elements of Harmony, an... and that's it, the page was torn out of the book.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' Well, I doubt if Princess Celestia knows about the story over here and maybe Pinkie Pie's right, maybe I have a twin sister in this world after all cause, I defeated Nightmare Moon with the Elements of Harmony and my friends, 5 years ago.'' said Twilight Sparkle.



'' Okay, let's tell our friends about this little mystery and close The Nightmare 4's chapter once and for all.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

At the event,

'' Girls, this other Twilight is properly part of the Nightmare 4!" said Sunset Shimmer.

'' It's true! To my research reading on this other me, it says she was born from Nightmare Moon and was raised to later destroy the Elements of Harmony.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

'' Twilight, can you give me the Elements of Harmony please?'' Sunset Shimmer asked.

'' Sure thing Sunset!" said Twilight Sparkle.

1 hour later,

'' Dazzlings, you disharmony in this world are over!" said Sunset Shimmer.

'' Well, well, well, look who it is. It's our ex-friend, Sunset Shimmer, rooting for good, instead of evil!'' said Adagio Dazzle.

'' Adagio, we were never friends!" said Sunset Shimmer.

'' How dare you! Girls, get those elements!" said Adagio Dazzle.

'' Magical Echo!" said Heather.

'' Ugh! Why is her sound wave louder than our's?'' Aria Blaze asked.

'' Applejack, for being helpful and honest, I present to you, the element of Honesty!'' said Sunset Shimmer loudly.

'' Pinkie Pie, for planning party's, telling jokes, and planning everything, I present to you, the element of Laughter!" said Sunset Shimmer loudly.

'' Fluttershy, for helping others, animals, and being kind, I present, the element of Kindness!'' said Sunset Shimmer loudly.

'' Rainbow Dash, for being loyal to each sports team of Canterlot High and to us, I present the element of Loyalty!"said Sunset Shimmer loudly.

'' Heather, for protecting everyone at Canterlot High and us, I present the element of Protection!'' said Sunset Shimmer loudly.

'' Twilight, for using magic from your crown to defeat me, and saving Canterlot High from the Dazzlings, I present to you, the element of Magic!'' said Sunset Shimmer loudly.

'' Each and everyone of you have shown me was friendship really means so I present the 7th element of Forgiveness!'' said Sunset Shimmer loudly.

As soon as the last element appeared, a huge rainbow appeared!

4 minutes later,

'' You'll never create any disharmony is this or any other. Any magic you ever had is gone forever. Tonight, you've shown'us your true selves, you shown what was in you girls heart.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' We're sorry, we're so sorry! We didn't know there was another way.'' said Adagio Dazzle forming lots and lots of tears.

'' The magic of Friendship is everywhere! You can seek it out!... Or forever be alone, the choice is yours.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

'' But, all we ever done is create a hole lot of disharmony. We don't even know the first thing about Friendship.'' said Sonata Dusk.

'' Sunset Shimmer said pointing to her friends, '' I bet we can teach you.''

'' What they said, I was more focusing on that Rainbow Power that I didn't even have time to make any friends!'' said Twilight Sparkle.

'' We can teach you also.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment