• Published 25th Jul 2015
  • 837 Views, 2 Comments

Friendship Games - AllegroShine



After fleeing the Battle of the Bands, a new mystery causes the Dazzlings to return. The reason is that Sunset Shimmer discovers that the other Twilight isn't the Twilight we know throughout the series and writes to our Twilight for help. More Below.

  • ...
11
 2
 837

Chapter 4

At Princess Twilight Sparkle's Kingdom,

'' Hmm. Girls. Sunset Shimmer has written to me saying that The Sirens have returned.'' said Princess Twilight Sparkle.

'' Okay, we understand. Right girls?'' Applejack asked.

'' Right!'' They all said.

'' Okay, I'll be back in 3 days.'' said Princess Twilight Sparkle. Princess Twilight Sparkle went through the portal with Spike, The Dragon.

At the portal in the human world,

Princess Twilight Sparkle came out of the portal in the human world.

'' Twilight!'' They all said.

'' Seems like I'm back once more.'' said Princess Twilight Sparkle.

Later at Sugarcube Corner,

'' So, what were The Dazzlings doing back at Canterlot High and who were they with?" Princess Twilight Sparkle asked.

'' They were with a girl who looks like you Twilight, but she wears glasses. I have seen her around before wearing something a Shadowbolt would wear.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' I was right about Twilight having a twin all along!'' said Pinkie Pie with excitement.

'' Well, can you tell me when and were you saw her?'' Princess Twilight Sparkle asked Sunset Shimmer.

'' I'l tell you, but let me tell you what else has been happening around here.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' Okay, what is it?'' Princess Twilight Sparkle asked.

'' When a did a song on the rooftops, by the end of that song, I transformed, but I had wings that was way bigger than yours.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' Hmm, after this crisis is over, I'm bring you to Princess Celestia. Your magic might be stronger than mine, which is fine, but I can't figure out why you transformed and you had huge wings, cause that'll happen only when you have years of determination, friendship, and lessons.'' said Princess Twilight Sparkle.

'' Okay, but I'm not staying.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' I knew you would say that. Also, I put on an invisible lock on each side of the portal so if The Dazzlings magic is weak, in the middle, or stronger, any way, they won't be able to come back to Equestria ever again.'' said Princess Twilight Sparkle.

'' Way to go!'' said Sunset Shimmer when she gave Princess Twilight a high five.

'' Okay, I think it's time for us to head back to practice.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

At the practice field,

'' Okay team, before Rainbow Dash start any practice, Rarity has a special surprise to tell and give us.'' said Principal Celestia.

'' BonJour everyone! There's something that I want to share with you all. A couple of years ago, Rainbow Dash decided to buy the team some new uniforms, but Sunset we all know she was a bully but know that with me and my friends taught her The Magic of Friendship, well anyway, it didn't look like she was trying to mess up our uniforms, so this year, Rainbow Dash wanted me to make uniforms for our team so let me show you what the uniforms that I'm working on.'' said Rarity.

'' Rarity, that looks amazing!'' They all said.

The uniform had the Wondercolts sign and rainbows filled with Stars, Lightning Bolts, Balloons, Diamonds, Butterflies, Apples, and a Shimmering Sunset.

'' Wow! That's amazing!'' they all said.