• Published 25th Jul 2015
  • 837 Views, 2 Comments

Friendship Games - AllegroShine



After fleeing the Battle of the Bands, a new mystery causes the Dazzlings to return. The reason is that Sunset Shimmer discovers that the other Twilight isn't the Twilight we know throughout the series and writes to our Twilight for help. More Below.

  • ...
11
 2
 837

Chapter 1

'' Remember, a cheater or cheaters never win!''


- My favorite teacher and always, Heather Kelley Swedenburg.


At Crystal Prep,

'Girls, I finally figured out what we need to do to beat Canterlot High!" said Human World Twilight Sparkle.

'' Well, spit it out already!'' said Sour Sweet.

'' We can spy on each team and steal Canterlot High's and Twilight Academy's routine and put them up together and we get the championship and the big prize, the trophy, but first, there is three new girls who are willing to defeat the main team, Canterlot High. I gave them new outfits, cause they say that they want to wear something in style. So let me introduce to the first girl since she's the leader, Adagio Dazzle.'' said Human Worlds Twilight Sparkle. Adagio Dazzle came out wearing a short pink/gold/purple glitter dress and purple triangle pants and the diamond belt she always wear and some hightops' that matched everything and a gold diamond necklace and a matching bow and arrow.

'' Wow! She looks stunning!'' everyone but Twilight Sparkle said.

'' Thank you! Twilight Sparkle designed me and my sisters clothing, jewelry, and boots!'' said Adagio Dazzle.

'' Okay, the second one is Aria Blaze.'' said Twilight Sparkle. Aria Blaze came out wearing a purple and green dress with a silver belt with one star in the middle and a star necklace and pants that on side was purple and the other side was green with purple/green hightops'.

'' Well, I guess that's her style of wearing something since she has a star with a music note inside it.'' said Sunny Flare to Sour Sweet and Indigo Zap.

'' The name's Aria Blaze. The reason why I don't have a bow and arrow like Adagio cause, me and my sisters are going to compete in different events in the Friendship Games. I'm going to be in the Motorcycle event.'' said Aria Blaze.

'' Okay, the last one she is very different than these 2 cause she always trying to not keep up. Okay, let's meet Sonata Dusk!'' said Twilight Sparkle. Sonata came out wearing a light pink dress with a belt with a heart and a lighting bolt inside it and a pants with light blue on one side and a dark blue on the other side and hightops' that matched her outfit and a necklace with a heart and a lightning bolt inside it.

'' Adagio looks better than anyone of them.'' said Sour Sweet to Sunny Flare and Indigo Zap quietly.

'' Oh, there's one more girl, she is very fast! Let's meet Lightning Dust.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

'' So, why did you come to Crystal Prep just in time for the Friendship Games?'' Twilight Sparkle asked.

'' The reason why we we're over here is that we were banished to this world for our crimes. We felt that it was Equestrian Magic coming from Canterlot High, so we went there and to steal i, but first, with the help of our pendants, we convinced Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna to turn the Musical Showcase into The Battle of the Bands. We were just about to get it, but The Rainbooms and Sunset Shimmer used their Friendship Magic to brake our pendants and our ability to sing. So we came here to get revenge.'' said Adagio Dazzle.


'' Okay so here's the plan, Sour Sweet, Indigo Zap, Sunny Flare and Lightning Dust, you go to Twilight Academy. me, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk, we are going to Canterlot High.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

'' Before we go, we need to make sure we look Canterlot High and Twilight Academy material. We'll fire up this plan into action tomorrow.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

'' When you get home this afternoon, make sure you put all of your Canterlot High and Twilight Academy outfits. If we go without it, those no goody's won't get suspicious.'' said Twilight Sparkle.