• Published 25th Jul 2015
  • 838 Views, 2 Comments

Friendship Games - AllegroShine



After fleeing the Battle of the Bands, a new mystery causes the Dazzlings to return. The reason is that Sunset Shimmer discovers that the other Twilight isn't the Twilight we know throughout the series and writes to our Twilight for help. More Below.

  • ...
11
 2
 838

Chapter 10

1 week later,

'' Hello everyone, welcome to the Friendship Games!" said Principal Celestia.

''We're very excited to have you all to come to cheer on our favorite teams!" said Vice Principal Luna.

'' Every year, we select on of our successful students and those students are, The Mane 8, ( Now including Heather), Flash Sentry, Lyra Heartstrings, Cadence, and Shining Armor for the Wonderbolts.'' said Principal Luna.

'' For the Shadowbolts, we selected, Twilight Sparkle, Indigo Zap, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk.'' said Principal Chrysalis.

For the Starlights, we selected, Starlight Glimmer, Lightning Dust, Sunny Flare, and Sour Sweet.'' said Principal Cloe.

'' Okay everyone, I know that you're all confused that how can it be two Twilight's in this world? Well let's let them introduce themselves before we start.'' said Principal Celestia.

'' Hi, I'm really a Princess. And you all are wondering why is that statue there at Canterlot High? Well you see, I'm from a place called Equestria. There, I'm a pony princess. Sunset Shimmer is also from there. She was Princess Celestia's student before I was. Once day, the princess introduced her to a mirror connected to this world and Sunset decided that she was ready to go through the portal, but the princess said she wasn't ready. Sunset kept on begging her to let go through the portal. Until one day, she decided that the princess should turn her to a Alicorn so she could be powerful than her. Celestia saw her learning Dark Magic and then she banned her from Canterlot, but when she was escorted out, she blasted the guards with her magic, and went through the portal. Shortly after I became a princess, she came through the portal at night and stole my crown. Then when we defeated her, we decided to teach her the Magic of Friendship. When we did, The Dazzlings came to our school and put everyone under their spell except for us. We defeated The Sirens. And they were never heard again.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

'' Okay everyone, let the Friendship Games begin!" said Principal Celestia.