• Published 4th Jun 2015
  • 266 Views, 9 Comments

Why Twilight became the best pony on the equestrian continent and is now the emperor (probably the most random fiction ever) - NyanMinez



This is a very very random fiction I came up with to attempt to be funny. Hopefully you like the possible twist at the end...

  • ...
15
 9
 266

What Happened After That

Alright so here's what happened, Twilight was all like "You must die" and then everybody did. Just kidding, Twilight turned the equestrian government into a democracy and is now known as the USA. No, that was a lie too. So basically nothing changed except for Twilight turning into a queen and the other princesses stayed princesses. Twilight decided that her friends should be leaders of 5 other divided states, but Twilight would still rule them all. Applejack the country part of Equestria, Rarity the glamorous part, Rainbow Dash the sky, Pinkie Pie the crazy part, and fluttershy the forested and animalized part. With this happening, it allowed Twilight to have a little bit of relaxation to study and read and stuff. So Twilight became the highest level unicorn after a while and everybody liked the governent, it really wasn't different at all. Then the republic formed and wanted to rebel so Twilight used the power of friendship to make them have a better opinion on the government because they actually didn't understand how it worked, so once Twilight explained how the government worked and what they could do for it, they understood and immediately disbanded the Republic. After a while things got boring because the government and economy and culture was too perfect, so Twilight traveled back in time and redid the entire conquering of Equestria so that she could have some fun. soon she met somebody and stuff so they became good friends and stuff. I also just noticed that this story got really descriptive like a summary of the events that happened after. So Twilight wondered what would happened if she built a machine that could take her off of the planet, to conquer other planets that she saw through a telescope. when trying to achieve this goal, she industrialized all of equestria and found new amazing technology. She also found a way to make cheese, which became the worldwide food of equestria, because it is good. So finally Twilight made the first Rocketship named the Robot Space Unicorn 2 (totally not a game for ios and idk why there is a two if it is the first) which was able to take her all the way to the "deserted" moon that was actually full of creatures named creeplings. (they are really scary things that try to eat ponies, but are a civilization that used to be ruled by Nightmare Moon but went into anarchy once she left. Twilight took them over and colonized the moon with a very ponyville resembling town full of science ponies who were trying to find out all they could about the moon. Twilight has spread rumors about going to Mares but it is not yet known if she will go. I just noticed that this turned into a teaser for a space pony adventure thingy.

Comments ( 7 )

Yeah I made up my mind. This is a downright random fic. But u did say it was random so...:applejackconfused:

It's not possible to write a "so good it's bad" story on purpose and this has purpose written all over it making it just bad.

It's meant to be a series about stories that are too bad to be bad. Because I wanted to approach writing fan fictions from a completely different angle and try to add some horrible random comedy rather than sad.... Or serious.... Fan fiction. Also, thanks for the dislikes, it makes more people want to read it!

6054170
Tanks, my friend:pinkiehappy:

6054804
Thank you dude! I appreciate the positive feedback! (I'm serious)

6054129
What I was hoping for.

Login or register to comment