• Published 26th May 2015
  • 447 Views, 12 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 5: Scootaloo and the Swooty Squad - Protopony350



Scootaloo attempts to adjust to her life in a strange new universe, while a great and ancient power watches her form afar, biding its time. ACTION! DRAMA! SUSPENSE! EVIL VILLAINS! GALLANT HEROES! HORSES!

  • ...
7
 12
 447

The Ride Never Ends

"....To.....the...........district..........find..........and...........hope."

Scootaloo awoke with a scream and a falling off of her bed and a hitting of her head on the floor.

"Ugh, that dream again." She whined as she stood herself up on her horse legs and slowly made her way to the kitchen.

"OH dear, did you have that dream and fall out of bed and hit your head again?" Asked the concerned bug pony Changeshape who was also Scootaloo's mother.

"Yeah. Every night it's a little clearer. I think I'm being summoned to embark on a quest or something." Said Scoots with a hint of dread because the last quest she went on involved a universe exploding.

"Well remember what Swooty always said, 'Always eat your Rice Krispies!'" Encouraged the bug mom.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Asked Scootaloo.

"I'M STILL NEW TO THIS MOM THING OK now you better get going or you'll be late for school!" Replied Changeshape who truly loved her daughter but sometimes she remembers that she used to be the queen of an entire race and they're all dead now and it puts her a little on edge.

Scootaloo walked out of her really really nice house that was next to the "Swooty Bell is a Hero" statue and also right next to the sewage plant. She began her walk to the "Orphanarium" to meet up with Apple Friend.

"Hiya Scootaloo, ready for your first day of school?" Asked the happy on the outside but really sad and depressed on the inside apple pony who was also best friends with Scootaloo because everyone else she loves is dead.

"Hey Apple..." she said with THAT tone of voice. You know the one I mean. The one that screams "HEY SOMETHING'S WRONG PLEASE ASK ME ABOUT IT".

"Hey Scoots, it looks like something's wrong and I am asking you about it." Asked said Apple Friends.

"It's just...I've been having these nightmares. Someone's pleading with me for help, but I can never make out the whole thing. i don't know what to do." Scoot.

"Well ya know what Swooty always said, "Apple Fromple, if you ever need help, like, ask someone else I'm busy"" Said Apple Friend proudly.

"Yeah that doesn't help at all, and wow Swooty really treated you bad didn't she?" Scootaloo was the only one on Horse Planet U.S.A who actually cared for Apple Friend.

"Heh, she was just foolin." She answered, hiding the fact that before she met Scootaloo she was mostly dead inside.





SO YEAH THEY MADE IT TO SCHOOL





"Ok class we got ourselves a fly new student, and by fly I mean cool because she ain't able to fly yet, ya dig?" Announced MC Cheerilee.

"Um, hi. I'm Scootaloo.! You may remember the OTHER Scootaloo that used to live here, but she got, um, 'Scootaloo'd', and now I'M going to be coming to this school from now on." Scootaloo was starting to get the Swootyverse lingo down.

"Yo, go pick a seat my man!" Ordered the teacher.

It took only 3 minutes of MC Cheerilee's beat-boxing for Scootaloo to fall asleep.

"to the...........Diamond District..........find.....tomb.....and.......only hope."

Scootaloo awoke with a thud as she fell off of her desk and hit her head.

"SCOOTY, DID YOU HAVE THE DREAM AGAIN?" Asked Changeshape.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Asked the embarrassed "Scooty".

"IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I WAS WORRIED AND I'M STILL NEW TO THIS MOM THING CUT ME SOME SLACK!"

"Yeah ok whatever I had the dream. It said that I need to go to the 'Diamond District', I think"

Changeshape suddenly got all excited.

"WE MUST GATHER THE SWOOTY SQUAD!" She yelled.

"But this is my FIRST DAY of school, I don't want to leave!" She insisted.

"Oh man look at Scootaloo, she doesn't have her butt brand yet! BARE BUTT!" Bully Crown and Sterling Archer yelled at Scootaloo.

"...ok I'm ready to go." She said and a laugh track played. This freaked the crap out of her, but no one else seemed to notice.





SO THEY BEGAN THE QUEST!




The first stop was Scootaloo's house.

"HEY BABE, WE'RE GOING ON ANOTHER ADVENTURE!" yelled Changeshape into the house.

Spine the Penguin ran down the stairs and jumped right into the car that was also Changeshape.

"So how many more ponies are on the list?" Asked Scootaloo.

"Just one." Replied Spine who was a penguin and also her father.

"Just one? I thought you guys had a whole group."

"Well lets see.... Swooty is dead, David the Gnome is dead, Twilight Purple is dead so yeah that about covers it." Answered Robotimo, the robot butler and new friend.

"Also I'm here!" Said Apple Friend who was not about to miss another adventure.

"So who else....wait, do you mean-" And "Scooty" lol was cut off.

"Yes Scoots, she's probably busy, but we're going to need her help." Said Spine.




SO THEY WENT TO THAT PLACE THEY NEEDED TO GO.




Horse Nation U.S.A's "House of Leadership.


"Princess, you have visitors." Said a royal guard who was having really bad problems at home with his wife.

"I'm in the middle of the peace summit with the Grimace Empire! I'm at the podium right now why would you interrupt this is really important!" Said the Princess.

"Well, they wouldn't take no for an answer..."

And at that moment the Changeshape car rolled right into the room and Spine jumped out.

"Twix Bar! we need your help!" He pleaded.

"THEM? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?" And Twix Bar left the peace summit and ran outside with the Swooty Friends.

"Guys it's been FAR too long! What's going on?" She asked with excitement.

"It's me Twix Bar. I've been having dreams. Dreams that are calling me to the Diamond District. We're going now to get to the bottom of this. Will you join us?" Asked Scootaloo who else would it have been?

Twix had a flashback to the horrors of King Momba, but was determent to help her greatest friends.

"Well of COURSE i'll help you! Lets go now!" She insisted.

They left the capital, leaving the Grimace leaders really confused.



MEANWHILE, IN THE WASTELAND BETWEEN EQWOOSTRIA AND THE DIAMOND DISTRICT




A human male made his way over a sand dune.

"I've got to find Swooty Bell, she is the last hope!"