• Published 26th May 2015
  • 447 Views, 12 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 5: Scootaloo and the Swooty Squad - Protopony350



Scootaloo attempts to adjust to her life in a strange new universe, while a great and ancient power watches her form afar, biding its time. ACTION! DRAMA! SUSPENSE! EVIL VILLAINS! GALLANT HEROES! HORSES!

  • ...
7
 12
 447

How Equestria Fell Under Darkness

Scootaloo and Apple Friend somehow had popcorn as Apple Bloom began to tell the story.


"Around 6 years ago, our world lost its sun.

"No one knew what the ramifications of killing an alicorn would be, but none of us expected THIS!"


Suddenly Scootaloo and Apple Friend found themselves sucked into a flashback.



It had been such a normal day.

"Oh boy this book I'm about to read is sure going to be great!" Said Twilight Sparkle.

But GREAT JUST GREAT THE SUN IS GONE NOW SHE CAN'T READ because she was also reading outside.

Twilight looked into the sky, and with a gasp she saw it!

"Spike, go get the others!" She ordered her "assistant *COUGH*SLAVE*COUGH*

The 6 best friends and Spike all gathered.

"Uh, Twilight, why is the sun black?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"That's why I've called you here. At first I thought Celestia had fallen off of the Canterlot tower again, causing her to launch the sun away from the planet like she did last November, but then I noticed the dark orb!" Explained Twilight.

"Hold on Sugar Cube(trademark Applejack), but how does THE SUN go dark?" Asked DUH.

"I don't want to believe it, but I think we all know what's going on here." Twilight said with great sadness.

I think everyone thought the same thing. Nightmare Moon had returned.

The friends marched to Canterlot.

"LUNA!" Twilight yelled.

"Twilight, I am glad you are here! Something.....terrible has happened." She said, tears falling from her eyes.

"IT'S TO LATE FOR THAT LUNA, THIS IS THE END!" Twilight was blinded by rage.

She just knew if she defeated Luna, Celestia would fix everything. She had to.....

"GIRLS, DO IT NOW!"

The Elements of Harmony were fired, and Luna was sent to the moon. This time no prophecy was written. It seems it was a permanent banishment this time.

"PRINCESS, WHERE ARE YOU?" Twilight began to shout.

Nothing. For weeks they searched. All the while the planet grew colder. The darkness was absolute with no sun, moon, or stars

"Twilight, what have you done?" Asked a voice.

"What, who are you? WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

Twilight told me about this. Princess Luna reached out to her in her dreams the night that Swooty and her friends came and took you.

"Foolish child, what have you done? Equestria is doomed. I may have been able to save it, but now it is impossible."

"But YOU did this!" Insisted Twilight.

"NO! I was just as shocked as you when the sun went out. I felt it happen. Celestia is dead! She was pulled into another universe by Discord, and killed by another!"

"WHO?!?!" Twilight was overcome with rage.

"Celestia was only able to reach out to me for a moment, but this is who I saw!" And she produced an image of Swooty Bell.

"But....she was here. I COULD HAVE STOPPED HER!"

That's when everything changed. Twilight, being the only surviving unicorn with the power to protect our town, declared herself Queen of Equestria. Some would say she was a tyrant, but after everything that happened, after everyone we LOST, her rule was necessary

Scootaloo watched in horror as a montage played of Twilight's protective bubble growing, and huge ships being built

Rarity was the first to go. She felt that Twilight had lost her mind, and attempted to leave the bubble. She froze to death. The others began to oppose her, and were ordered to work in the shipyards. Applejack should have LISTENED, but she insisted on fighting. Twilight locked her up, and she refused food and water. The others went in similar ways. All they had to do was LISTEN, but they refused.

An image of Rainbow Dash falling from the sky to her death turned Scootaloo into a sobbing mess.

So now we're here to destroy the one who started all of this. Swooty WILL die, and this planet will be the new Equestria!


The flashback ended and Apple Friend and Scootaloo both looked really dizzy.

"What's wrong?' Asked Apple Bloom.

"That flashback was rough!" Said Scootaloo.

"Flashback? You could SEE that? This universe is HORRIFYING!" She replied.

"Apple Bloom, you have this whole thing wrong, Swooty Bell never kil-" But Apple Friend cut her off.

"Uh, was she a tall white alicorn with rainbow hair?" Uh oh.

"uh oh." Said Scootaloo.

"I heard stories about it. It was Discords fault! She just got caught in the crossfire!" Apple Friend is really trying.

"So you admit it? Bring her to me NOW, and Queen Twilight will deal with her!" Apple Bloom demanded.

"We can't do that." Said Scootaloo.

"Scoots, come on, are you going to side with THEM?"

"She's already dead. She died defending this planet with me!" You go Scootaloo!

"That.....complicates things. Twilight has LIVED for killing Swooty for years. Scootaloo, follow me, we'll explain what happened, and maybe we can all go home together!" Said Apple Bloom.

"Apple Bloom, I am home." Said Scootaloo.

She didn't take that well.

"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED OUR HOME! SCOOTALOO, YOU ARE COMING WITH US!" She demanded.

"Apple Bloom, please, I have a family here!"

Apple Bloom scowled as Apple Friend.

"So you've REPLACED US? FINE! I'll head back to the ship, but when I come back I'm bringing the entire army with me! Me and Sweetie Belle will DESTROY this 'home' of yours!"

"Wait, Sweetie's here too?" She asked, unable to hide a small smile.

"She is, and she's not going to be happy. See ya around scoots." Her and the army of Applejack's left to prepare the invasion.

"i didn't understand ANY of that. What's an 'Applejack'?" Said Apple Friend.