• Published 26th May 2015
  • 447 Views, 12 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 5: Scootaloo and the Swooty Squad - Protopony350



Scootaloo attempts to adjust to her life in a strange new universe, while a great and ancient power watches her form afar, biding its time. ACTION! DRAMA! SUSPENSE! EVIL VILLAINS! GALLANT HEROES! HORSES!

  • ...
7
 12
 447

At the Gates of the Grimace Empire

So yeah ok the group drives across the country and doesn't face any other huge monsters and they arrive at the gates of the Grimace Empire.

"Man it was fun driving here and all, but man can you imagine if we DUG here?" Spine was still upset about the shovel thing. I mean he really wanted to do that. They would have dug for YEARS! Along the way maybe they would have met some mole people and had a party and stuff. Man this is a drag.

"HALT" Said a loud voice.

The gates to the empire opened, and a large Grimace with a red cape walked out.

"Whosa dares approaches the Grimace Empire?" Asked the gruff Grimace.

Scootaloo walked from the car and also everyone else did.

"Mr.Grimace, our home has been taken from us! Horse Nation U.S.A is in trouble and we need help!" Pleaded Scootaloo.

"Hmmmm....wesa no help the Horses. Wesa try to have peace talks, but yousa walk out on them. Mesa thinking yousas should be leaving right now!" He demanded.

McDreamy who was still tired but awake stepped out of the car.

"You and the Horses form a symbiont circle. What effects one effects the other. You must understand that." He tried to reason.

"Hmm, mesa no think so. Mesa thinking yousa going to use my grand army and let them die likea last time." he wasn't wrong. Swooty let them all die.

"Please, won't you-" But scoots got cut off by our old pal ROBOTIMO!

"Yo" he said and dropped something on the ground.

Everyone gasped. Scootaloo threw up. Changeshape fainted.

"Ah, the severed head of the Hamburgler. Wesa will allow you to speak with the commander. Hesa will have final say" and then he shook his head really hard and spit everywhere it was really weird.





SO THEY WALKED RIGHT IN





yeah so the empire was a big empire because it always drank its milk so it was strong. The Grimaces didn't really like the horses because every time they dealt with horses one or all of them died.

The Commander was a large dark purple beast of a Grimace.

"I take it you're the commander." Said Robotimo who kinda took over this whole mission.

"Yes, that is mesa. Whosa may I ask are yousa?" he asked with his silky smooth voice.

"We are the Swooty Squad. Long story short an evil princess all up and took over our kingdom. We need an army with attitude to take her out!" Robotimo knew how to talk to a Grimace.

"WAIT!" Said a weird and fake looking Grimace. "We CAN'T let THEM use the army!" She was really convincing.

"Hmm? Whosa you?" Aska'd the commander.

"My name is Frompy Poo, and I want to lead this army! If you allow ME to lead, we can defeat the Princess AND crush the Horses for good!" Oh please no!

"Mesa agree with you. Mesa sorry, but wesa can not lend you our army" The commander said but the whole Swooty Squad had run away.

"CRAP CRAP CRAP!" They all said in unison as they jumped into the Changeshape car.

"Well GREAT! Now we not only have Wayback to worry about, but the Grimaces are going to kill EVERYONE!" Wow what an attitude Scootaloo.

Changeshape should have noticed that the new Grimace sounded familiar, but she had just put in the plumbing in her mind treehouse.

"So what's the plan now Scootaloo?" Asked Spine who is her dad and shouldn't be asking HER what the plan is.

"I have more heads!" Said Robotimo.

"I'll keep that in mind. I honestly have no idea right now. We just started ANOTHER war. Maybe we should just sit back and let this one play out." Said Scootaloo.

Suddenly the car pushed everyone out and turned back to Changeshape and picked up Scootaloo.

"Did you just say you want to GIVE UP?" She said and looked really scary.

"Uh, well, I just think maybe we're in over our-" And she froze up when her mom looked even more scary.

"DON'T BE STUPID!" She said and everyone was shocked. "YOU'RE SCOOTALOO! YOU HELPED DEFEAT THE MOST POWERFUL VILLAINS IN EQWOOSTRIAN HISTORY.....TWICE! YOU MELTED MARCOPOLYPSE IN THE UNIVERSAL GALLERY! YOU FUSED WITH SWOOTY BELL HERSELF AND SURVIVED WHAT SHE COULDN'T! THE WORLD NEEDS US NOW! THE WORLD NEEDS THE UNIVERSAL HERO! AND AFTER THAT WE BUILD A TREEHOUSE!" She said with a crazy intensity.

Scootaloo got all teary eyed and it was sad and Changeshape hugged her.

"The world needs Scootys help right now...I need your help right now." AWWWWWWWWWW

Well Scootaloo got +3 confidence.

"Guys, we need rope. We need a LOT of rope."

Scootaloo had a plan.

Scootaloo had a very Swooty plan.