• Published 26th May 2015
  • 447 Views, 12 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 5: Scootaloo and the Swooty Squad - Protopony350



Scootaloo attempts to adjust to her life in a strange new universe, while a great and ancient power watches her form afar, biding its time. ACTION! DRAMA! SUSPENSE! EVIL VILLAINS! GALLANT HEROES! HORSES!

  • ...
7
 12
 447

Mr.McDreamy Loses It

ELECTRIC SPEED METAL STARTS PLAYING AS THE SKY EXPLODES INTO FIRE!




"MOM, THROW THE SWORD INTO THE HEART!" Screamed Scootaloo as she hung from the side of the cliff and right below her was the pit of lava.

"THE SWORD SHALL NOT HARM ME, FOR I AM STORM EATER, THE KING OF DRAGONS!"

The ground began to shake as the mountain exploded and thousands of smaller dragons swarmed out.

"ROBOTIMO, FORM BATTLE SUIT!" Ordered Spine and he did that and now Spine has robot armor.

"YOU PONIES SHALL BURN IN MY HOLY FIRE! PRAY FOR DEATH AS THE INFERNO ENGULFS YOU!" And Storm Eater spat a stream of fire, BUT SOMEONE BLOCKED IT!

"NEVER AGAIN STORM EATER!" Screamed Twix Bar as she climbed into the cannon that McDreamy built.

"NO! I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO GO! I PICKED UP THE EMERALD THAT WOKE HIM!" Cried Apple Friend in hysterics.

"NO! Please Apple Friend, you would be torn apart by the nuclear ion blast! I WON'T let you get hurt!" Said McDreamy as he pressed the button and Twix Bar was launched at the monster.

"TWIX, CATCH!" And Changeshape threw the Sword of Unholy Valor to Twix Bar.

"THE HEART TWIX BAR!" Screamed Scootaloo as she lost her grip and started to fall into the lava!

"BY UNHOLY VALOR, RETURN TO TARTARUS FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!" And Twix stabbed him right in the heart.

"GOTCHA!" Said RobotiSpine as he flew down and caught Scootaloo.

"THE PATHWAY IS CLOSED! ALL LIFE SHALL RETURN TO FIRE! TO ASHES AND DEATH I RETURN!" Storm Eater burst into flames and crashed onto the huge mountain. His dragon army fled.

"Man that was a crazy half hour! Ok lets get back on the road to the Grimace Empire!" Said Twix Bar as Scootaloo sat in complete shock at the horror she just lived.





BACK TO WAYBACK





Princess Wayback put down the Rubik's cube she was working on and continued talking to Dumpy Loo.

"My dear spy, I have a mission for you!" She said and laughed a little because she was really getting into this evil overlord stuff.

"What is thy bidding, my master?" Asked the pony who is named Dumpy Loo.

"Watch them. Report to me EVERYTHING they are planning." That's pretty straight forward.

"As you wish, it shall be done" And she left the room.

"Oh it shall be done. It shall be done INDEED!" She said as she left and was out of earshot of the princess uh oh.






AND BACK TO THE SWOOTY SQUAD






ELECTRIC SPEED METAL STARTS PLAYING AS THE SKY EXPLODES INTO FIRE!


"I AM YOUR RETROBUTION!" Said Big Dipper the bear made of stars.

"TWIX BAR, USE THIS!" And McDreamy tossed her a metal thing to put on her horn.

"HAHAHA YOU THINK YO CAN DEFEAT ME WITHOUT YOUR FRIENDS?" Mocked the bear and also everyone but McDreamy and Twix are in a sky cage in low orbit.

Twix put on the horn thing and suddenly her horn turned into a laser sword.

"McDramy, you've REALLY outdone yourself.! She said with a smile and he blushed a little.

"AH, SO A BATTLE OF LASER SWORDS HUH? WELL I AM NO STRANGER TO LASER SWORDS!" And he has his own RED laser sword also Twix Bar has a blue laser sword.

The battle was insane! Twix bar did some flips and they cut a mountain in half and the bear shot lasers from his mouth and Twix Bar cut his leg off and he threw a tree at her oh man!

"NOW TO FINISH YOU!" Said Twix BUT OH NO!

"NOT TODAY!" Said the bear and he stabbed Twix right in the chest!

"TWIX BAR!" Screamed McDreamy in horror.

"Hehehe now I shall own the power chambers of Gorgamantis!" The bear gloated.

McDreamy fell to his knees.

"You....you've made a mistake, bear." He said in a really intimidating way.

"Oh, what's the little human going to do, cry me to death?" This bear was a jerk.

"I am Not just a human" and he started to glow and his hair turned white!

"Uh what?" the bear.

"I AM MR.MCDREAMY, OF CLAN MR.MC! I HOLD WITHIN ME THE POWER OF MY LATE FATHER, AND I WILL UNLEASH HIS EVIL TO OBLITERATE YOU!" Oh yea and also McDreamy has the power of his dead father.

"NO...THIS POWER! IT CAN' BE.....MCMEANY?" The bear was afraid.

"THAT'S MR.MCMEANY TO YOU!" And he suddenly had spider legs and jumped at the bear and hit the bear and the bear exploded.

Well McDreamy fell on the ground and his hair went back to normal. Also the rest of the Swooty Squad got transported back to the surface.

"MCDREAMY!" Apple Friend ran to her new friend.

"I'm alright Apple....please help Twix Bar" he said and passed out but he really is ok.

Robotimo turned into a hospital robot and patched her up and she can't walk right now but she's ok.

So they loaded McDreamy into the back of the Changeshape car and they continued the journey to the Grimace Empire.