• Published 26th May 2015
  • 447 Views, 12 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 5: Scootaloo and the Swooty Squad - Protopony350



Scootaloo attempts to adjust to her life in a strange new universe, while a great and ancient power watches her form afar, biding its time. ACTION! DRAMA! SUSPENSE! EVIL VILLAINS! GALLANT HEROES! HORSES!

  • ...
7
 12
 447

Into the Clutches of Evil

Twix Bar and the gang ran with much haste from the cave before it was engulfed by the unholy fire of Grogar's forces.

"AW FOR THE LOVE OF KELLOGG'S, WE LOST OUR BASE!" Twix Bar was not a happy Twix Bar.

"Don't worry, we saved the most important stuff!" Spine said with a beak smile.

"My photo albums?" Asked a hopeful Twix Bar.

"Nah, we saved the catapult!" Spine don't.

Twix Bar got all sad and stuff man it was hard to look at she was starting to cry and junk.

McDreamy was about to hug her and stuff, but the walkie talkie started to noise!

"Hello? Hello can you hear me? I'm at the gates of the city, now what?" Asked Changeshape.

".....go in" Alf you GENIUS!

"Alf you GENIUS!" And Changeshape was being completely sincere.

"So NOW what?" Asked Apple Friend who finally had a nice place to live and now it's gone.

"We could head to Horse Town U.S.A and use our house as a base" Said Scootaloo.

"WAH?" Yelled Apple Friend, McDreamy, Robotimo, Spine, and Twix Bar.

"What?" Asked Scoots.

"We all just kinda forgot you were here. You've been really quiet." Spine she's your DAUGHTER!

"I'm just a kid what do you EXPECT me to be doing right now?" She's not wrong.

"I don't know like planning the attack on Grogar or something!" Spine please.

"Oh I already did that! i wrote up an entire detailed plan of attack!" Scootaloo you hero!

"Oh great! Lets see it!" Said an excited Alf.

"Okay sure, who wants to dig through the FIRE CAVE for it?" Scootaloo you busta!

So at this point they're ALL in really bad moods, but they decided to head to Horse Town.





MEANWHILE, IN TAMBELON!




So yeah Changeshape walked right in because she looked like a Storm Trooper.

"So did you guys here about Grogar's entire evil plan yet?" Asked a Trooper to some other Troopers.

"Yeah, but why don't you tell it again in detail, but like a gangsta?"

"Alright, so dig this! Grogar be like all having this really whack bell, and he's all like going to ring that thing, and when he gets all up in that bell it's going to open some really bad portals all over the universes so he can march his boys right up and cap those other planets!" Said the flyist of Storm Troopers.

Well Changeshape was actually able to pull her thoughts away from treehouses long enough to listen.

"And how long do we have before he rings the bell?" Asked the Trooper who already knows all of this.

"SOON!" DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!

Changeshape decided she better go look for that bell.

Well she walked about 10 steps and was in the courtyard and the bell was right there, and also it was like as big as the old palace!

"I'll destroy it now!" She said out loud!

"No, I don't think you will." Said Grogar was was right behind her the entire time.

"Wait YOU'RE Grogar? i thought you were like 20 feet tall or something!" Changeshape you clod!

"What I lack in size" And suddenly she was floating in the air and couldn't breath.

"I make up for in POWER!" and his eyes began to glow red.

"PL-PLEASE" Was all Changeshape could say.

"Do what I say, and you will live" Huh that's surprising.

"PAINED NOISES" said Changeshape.

"Show me your original form" He ordered.

Well she was pretty much out of options at this point, but actually no she wasn't because she remembered she can transform and turned into a combat robot.

"So you'll be my first opponent? SO BE IT!" And Grogar charged at Changeshape.

Changeshape readied her twin swords.





NOW ON TO SOMETHING ELSE!




Well the GRUMPY squad all headed back to town.

"Man what are we even doing? The world is about to be destroyed by Grogar and we're just not doing ANYTHING!" Said Alf who was a military man through and through.

"We have to wait for mom. After we know what we're up against we can actually DO something.

"Hey guys, I have an idea!" Said Twix Bar.

"Oh boy does it involve breaking my legs or something?" Asked Robotimo really sarcastically.

"We have to go shopping! Things always happen when we go shopping!" Twix you are a smart cookie!

"I think I'll sit this one out. I haven't slept in like 30 hours." Said Scootaloo.

So they all went shopping, and Scoots stayed home.




MEANWHILE BACK IN THE BIIIIIIIIIG CITY!




"Well, it was an amazing battle, but you are defeated." Said Grogar triumphantly.

"Please......don't hurt them" Changeshape begged.

"All of you shall die, but you will live to see my victory!" And he tossed her into a conveniently placed cage.

"Now watch as I take what you love most from you!" And a small portal opened so Changeshape could see Scootaloo.

Changeshape didn't say a word. She had faith in Scootaloo.




SO BACK WITH GOOD OL SCOOTS!




"Finally, a sandwich!" BUT IT WAS BLASTED OUT OF HER HANDS!

"OH COME ON!" She yelled as the front of her house exploded.

"Scootaloo, I have come to destroy you!" Said Bray the Human.

So he jumped at her also he has a staff and swung it at her.

"WHY?" She yelped as she was slammed into a wall.

Well Scootaloo got up and ran at him, but he dodged really really well.

"You have no chance to survive!" Bray said and he hit her right in the face with his skateboard.

Scootaloo was completely outmatched.

Bray stood over her. He grabbed her by the neck and lifted her into the air.

"Smile, your mom's watching." he said.

"Wait, what?" Scootaloo was confusaloo'd.

"She's watching this entire thing from her cage in Tambelon!" He said with a donkey grin.

Scootaloo got mad. Like really mad.

"DON'T YOU HURT HER!" She yelled as she began to glow white.

"This wasn't in the brochure!" Bray said and the audience laughed.

Scootaloo's wings grew like really big.

"DIE!" She screamed.

Bray froze in fear.

Scootaloo flew into the air, and crashed into Bray at full speed.

Nothing was left.

Scootaloo fell to the ground, and turned back to normal.




BACK IN TAMBELON


"HA" Said Changeshape.

Grogar was not happy.