• Published 26th May 2015
  • 447 Views, 12 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 5: Scootaloo and the Swooty Squad - Protopony350



Scootaloo attempts to adjust to her life in a strange new universe, while a great and ancient power watches her form afar, biding its time. ACTION! DRAMA! SUSPENSE! EVIL VILLAINS! GALLANT HEROES! HORSES!

  • ...
7
 12
 447

The Shovel Incident

MEANWHILE, AT THE LAIR OF PRINCESS WAYBACK!

The air was cool in the air, and a dark cloud hung over the House of Leadership, the once home to Princess Twix Bar who is not an alicorn but still a princess.

"This just will not be enough. I need an ARMY, not peasants!" Wayback said just loud enough for some peasants to hear.

"Highness, one of our spies has a report for you!" Said 15 mice in a pony costume.

"Bring them to me at once!" She ordered.

"SQUEAK!" He replied.





SO YEAH HE WENT AND GOT THE SPY!





"What does yee have for mee?" Asked Wayback the horse.

"They are planning a full scale attack. Changeshape and her friends think that they can rally the slaves into fighting. She said she would give a signal!" Said the spy oh boy who could it be> I mean ?

"Thank you.....REGINALD!" She said OH MAN WHAT A TWIST

"For bringing me my tea!" She continued oh she was talking to her butler.

"Now back to you spy! ! ! thank you....!..........DUMPY LOO" DUN DUN

DUN

DUNDUN

DUNDUN

DUN

DUN

DUN

DUN DUN DUN

DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So anyway DUN oh crap excuse me anyway NOW BACK TO THE HIDEOUT!





Well everyone decided they needed a nap because it had been a really long day and also they are getting read to fight a war so yeah nap time guys.

But McDreamy couldn't sleep!

"Blah" HE saaid also I tried to spell "said" right like 5 times and gave up.

"Blah?" Asked Twix Bar who was also couldn't sleep.

"How on earth did I get mixed up in a war? 24 hours ago I was mowing my lawn and cooking hot pockets. Also I think I left the oven on!" He said with sadness.

"Why ARE you here anyway?" She asked and nothing funny.

"Honestly? I heard so many stories about the Swooty Gang. I saw the Universal Wave and thought it would be a great opportunity to meet you! Now i find out that my father was Swooty Bell's mortal enemy, and also lets not forget that a giant princess horse just enslaved an entire nation!" Spoke McDreamy with words true!

"So why not leave now? This is MY fight anyway!" Twix said and was getting mad just thinking about the situation.

"What do you mean?" McDreamy is out of the loop.

"She's my old best friend. I have to kill her!" Yipes!

"Yipes!" Agreed McDreamy.

"We've faced worse villains than her before anyway. We can handle this." She assured him lol look at the first 3 letters of the word assured oh man.

McDreamy looked over to the sleeping Apple Friend.

"No, I think I'll stay. Apple Fri....this world needs protecting, and you need all the help you can get with Swooty gone." He said and when he said Swooty Apple Friend twitched a little but not as bad as before.

Twix Bar smiled a little and this was the first night she didn't have a dream about T.Ricks in many many years.





SO THEY ALL WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!





Spine and Robotimo woke up early and drew up a huge plan.

"Ok guys here we go. The city is protected on all sided by guards and wasp nests. I don't have to tell you that we don't want to deal with a wasp nest. Ok so going over the city wall is out of the question because wasps can fly, so we have to go UNDER! Me and Robotimo spent all morning figuring this one out, but I think we've got it! You've got the floor Robotimo" Spine walked off of the little stage they spent 2 hours building and Robotimo stepped on up with his wheel feet things.

"Listen up dudes, we've got just the thing to get us into that city! We asked around the local pubs and found out about this amazing new invention!" And he pulled out the device!

"WHAT IS THAT UNHOLY MONSTER?!?!?!?!" Screamed Changeshape in horror.

"Now now my dear, this is simply a tool. A tool that can win us this war. We don't know the true origin of it, but the locals called it a 'shovel', and it is used to move dirt from the ground to out of the ground" Explained Robotimo and Spine was annoyed that he called Changeshape "My Dear".

And Spine started talking now.

"If we all take turns using the shovel we can dig from here to the city in just under 36 months. any questions?" Spine was confident in the abilities of this new technology.

"I have one!" Said Scootaloo oh boy here comes captain logic to ruin the fun.

"Yes Scoots?" Spine asked.

"We are on friendly terms with an entire empire of Grimaces. Why don't we ask them for help?" Yeah see she ruined all the fun.

"Genius! We can dig over to the empire and bring the army with us. That would only take a total of around 85 months!" Said Robotimo.

"No no no, forget the shovel. Lets just drive over!" Doo doo doo doo! Announcing Queen Buzzkill!

"But.....the shovel....." Spine trailed off.

"It was a great idea Spine, but this WILL save us a few years." Reasoned Twix Bar.

"Oh, well, ok I guess" man Spines bummed out thanks a lot queen killjoy.

"What do you think mom?" Asked Scootaloo.

"HUH WHA TREE......" She missed the entire meeting because she was daydreaming again.

"Can you turn into a car and drive us to the Grimace Empire?" Scoots asked.

"Oh uh yeah. Hey Scooty, I have an idea of a project i want to work on when this is all over....." Oh Changeshape!