• Published 26th May 2015
  • 447 Views, 12 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 5: Scootaloo and the Swooty Squad - Protopony350



Scootaloo attempts to adjust to her life in a strange new universe, while a great and ancient power watches her form afar, biding its time. ACTION! DRAMA! SUSPENSE! EVIL VILLAINS! GALLANT HEROES! HORSES!

  • ...
7
 12
 447

Five Years Later

So yeah guys it's like been TOTALLY five years so now I don't have to make an entire act about McDreamy being sad and a funeral and stuff!



Inquestria had spent much of the last 5 years rebuilding. After the destruction of Horse Town, and the many thousends of deaths, Scootaloo and her family could do only one thing!


On the scorched earth that used to be Horse Town now sat the most rad treehouse anyone had ever seen! I mean LOOK AT THIS THING!




"Well it took years of back breaking work, but we did it!" Said an overjoyed Changeshape.

"Honey, we finished it a year ago, are you going to say that EVERY day?" Asked Spine who had shaved his mustache.

"Yeah probably!"

"GREAT!" Spine was being genuine. Spine was also overjoyed that the treehouse was done.

"Wana have another party?" She asked.

"I'M ALREADY LIGHTING THE PARTY FIRE!" He said.





SO THEY CALLED EVERYONE FOR THE PARTY!





"Yarrr!" Said Blackbeard, the most feared pirate in the universe.

"Oh hey cap!" And Spine gave him a high five.

"LOOK WHO THE CAT DRAGGED IN!" Said Changeshape and a laugh track played.

Garfield walked in! Is Garfield okay? I feel like I used Garfield already. Did I already use Garfield?

"Got any lasagna?" He said and the cheering was so loud that Marcopolypse was momentarily revived. It's okay though because she's still in the sun so died immediately again.

"MOM! DAD!" Yelled Scootaloo as she tackled them.

"SCOOTY!" Replied an overjoyed Changeshape, but not as overjoyed as when this AWESOME TREEHOUSE WAS FINISHED!

"What? Aren't you busy with the 'Swooty Patrol'"? Asked Spine.

Suddenly Apple Friend popped out of a suitcase that had slid into the room a moment ago.

"Aw it's okay! No way were we missin the fifth 'Treehouse Jamboree!" She said Apple Friend said.

"Don't worry dad, the patrol can live without us for a DAY!" Scootaloo have you learned nothing?

"Yarr!" Said Blackbeard.

"See? Everything'll be fine!" Scootaloo stop!





MEANWHILE, AT THE SWOOTY PATROL





"EVERYTHING IS A-OK!" Said a patrol volunteer.

"Boy I'm sure glad that after the war with Grogar Scootaloo and Apple Friend started the 'Swooty Patrol' to help patrol the skies for invaders and I'm also glad that they're our most powerful members and also that after five years nothing has gone wrong and also that Scootaloo and Apple Friend left home 6 months ago to help train the new recruits and also I REALLY hope that those huge ships in the sky are just passing through and not an invasion force and well now I have a laser hole in my chest it's been a good ride man I hope we can defend the planet without Scootaloo and Apple Friend welp here comes death!" Said a pony who had been a great asset to the patrol because he was great at retaining information.


The 'Speed Buggy' branch of the patrol was destroyed.





BACK TO THE PARTY





Everyone was having a great time and Scootaloo didn't even check her communicator ONCE because she was having such a good time.

"Hey Apple Friend, any chance that, well..... is HE coming?" Asked Spine.

Apple Friend frowned and kicked the ground with her front right hoof lightly and made some dust fly into the air and she looked at the floor.

"Naw. I went to see em, but he wouldn't leave his shack. He won't stop working " She replied.

"Working on what?"

"A rocket. He said he's going to use it to find Robotimo."

They both got awkwardly silent.

"YARRRR!" Yelled Blackbeard in horror.

"WHAT? NO WAY!" Scootaloo was shocked.

Scootaloo and Apple Friend ran to the observation deck of the treehouse.

The sky was just riddled with spaceships.

"Scootaloo, check your communicator!" Urged Apple Friend.

"No....." Was all she could say. 100 patrol ponies and 20 grimaces were dead.

Suddenly a loud voice came booming from the sky.

"BRING US SWOOTY BELL!"

"BRING US SWOOTY BELL!"

"BRING US SWOOTY BELL!"

"BRING US SWOOTY BELL!"

Scootaloo, ran outside to get a better view.

It was an entire invasion fleet.

"Dang it Swooty, what'd you get us into this time?" Said Apple Friend.

"I hate mondays." Said Garfield.