• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 482 Views, 5 Comments

Regina and Draco - raritywolf



A pony named Regina meets a dragon named Draco

  • ...
7
 5
 482

Telling the news

It has been two days sense Draco and Regina got engaged. They are going to tell all of their friends Pinkie, Rarity, Twilight, Rainbowdash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Spike. The day before they asked all of them to meet at the Sugar Cube Corner. It was a Saturday afternoon.

Draco and Regina were on their way to the bakery. Regina was leaning on Draco. He really didn't mind it. He really loved it. When they got to Sugar Cube Corner they saw Pinkie coming out of the bakery.

"Hey Pinkie where are you going to?" Regina asked.

"Hiya I was just coming to see where you two were so you can tell us the news." Pinkie said.

"How did you know that we were going to tell you something?" Draco asked.

"Umm Draco her pinkie sense." Regina said.

"Oh ya. I forgot about that." Draco said.

"So Pinkie who is all here?" Regina asked.

"Well me, Rarity, Spike, Twilight, Rainbowdash, Fluttershy, and Applejack." Pinkie said in one big breath.

"Thanks Pinkie. I think we should head in." Draco said.

Draco walked up to the door and held it open for Regina and Pinkie. When they entered the bakery all of the lights were off.

"Pinkie why are all of the lights off?" Regina asked as she reached for the light switch.

"Stop! Don't you dare turn on that light. I want to." Pinkie said cheerfully at the end.

"Okay?" Regina said as she stepped away from the light switch.

Pinkie went over to the light and flicked it on. All of the sudden Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbowdash, Fluttershy and Spike jumped out of their hiding places and said

"Congratulations!"

Regina jumped a little bit and Draco jumped about 5 feet in the air.

"Why would you guys scare me like that?" Draco asked calming down.

"It was Pinkie's idea darling." Rarity said.

"Yup. That was my plan to scare you. But not that bad." Pinkie said between her giggle fits.

Twilight walked over to Regina and said "We tried to explain it to Pinkie to let you tell us the news but she wanted to throw you a party really badly. Can you please tell us why we are here."

Regina looked around the room cleared her voice to get everyponys attention and to get Rainbow to stop teasing Draco for being that scared "I think you all should know the news at once. Two days ago when Draco took me on a date he did something I thought no pony would ever ask me. He asked me to marry him. And I did say yes." Regina said ask she walked over to Draco and leaned on him.

"Congrats dude." Spike said ask he walked over to Draco and gave him a pat on the back.

"Thanks Spike." Draco replied.

Everypony else said their congratulations to them and the couple and then Pinkie yelled "Let's party!"

They all had a good time. It was late so Regina and Draco headed home for the night.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment