• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 482 Views, 5 Comments

Regina and Draco - raritywolf



A pony named Regina meets a dragon named Draco

  • ...
7
 5
 482

The date

Author's Note:

This might seemed a bit hurried but I have my reasons. Constructive criticism is wanted. It will help me get better.

It has been a a few weeks. Draco has been getting used to having all of the ponies around him. He also has a room at Regina's house. Regina will let him put some gems in his room for snacking on during the night. Tonight Draco wanted to ask Regina out on a date but he didn't know if Regina had the same feelings that he has for her.

Draco thought to himself 'I am going to ask her. It won't hurt me if she doesn't have the same feelings for me. I'll just know that I shouldn't ever ask her out again. Ya I am going to do it.'

Draco was on his way over to Regina's house. When he knocked on the door Regina answered it. "Oh hi Draco. Would you like to come in?"

"Sure but I have to ask you something when we get inside." Draco said.

"Alright you can ask me now." Regina said as they reached her living room.

Draco looked so nervous that he was going to faint. But he held it together and asked "Would you go on a date with me tonight stargazing in the field?"

Regina blinded a couple of of times just to make sure that wasn't a dream it she finally answered "Yes I will go stargazing with you."

"Thank you. Umm I'll meet you here at sun down tonight and I'll have a picnic packed for us. Anything special you want in the picnic?" Draco asked.

"No nothing special and I can bring the blanket and here is a basket they you can put the food in." Regina said as she levitated a basket over to him.

"I guess I'll see you at sun down tonight. I'll meet you here." Draco said.

"I will be ready by then. Now run along and get the picnic ready for us." Regina said playfully.

Draco went to the Sugar Cube Corner and walked in. Pinkie came bouncing out from the kitchen and asked "What can I get for you Draco?"


"I would like one banana nut muffin, one chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting, and two sapphire blue cupcakes. Ummm and that's all." Draco said.

"Alright here you go." Pinkie said as she tilted her head and asked "What's the basket for?"

"I'm bringing Regina stargazing tonight in the field and I am bringing the the picnic basket. She is brining the blanket." Draco said.

"Oh how nice of you. I have the perfect cupcakes for Regina." Pinkie said.

"No thanks Pinkie I just want what I ordered please." Draco said.

"Alright here you go. That would be 10 bits please." Pinkie said.

"How about 12 bits? Here you go Pinkie." Draco said as he handed Pinkie the money.

"Wow thanks Draco but don't you need all the extra bits you have?" Pinkie asked.

"Nope I have enough. Now I have to leave and go get some more food. Bye Pinkie." Draco said.

"Alright then Draco. Bye." Pinkie waved to him as he left the bakery.

Draco headed to the town square to see if Applejack was there with her apple cart. He wondered around until he found the apple cart but Applejack was not there. It was her older brother Big Macintosh.

"Hey Big Mac." Draco said.

"Hello Draco." Big Mac said.

"Could I get two apples?" Draco asked.

"Eeyup. Four bits please." Big Mac said.

"Here is five bits." Draco said as he handed Big Mac the bits.

"Ya don't need to give me and my family any extra bits." Big Mac said.

"Take it I sure don't need it." Draco said.

"Alright thanks I'll see you next time Draco." Big Mac said.

"Bye Big Mac I'll see you later." Draco said.

"Bye Draco." Big Mac called out as Draco left.

The sun was starting to set so Draco headed over to Regina's house. When he got there he headed up to the door and knocked three times.

"Who is it?" Regina called out from inside.

"It's me Draco." Draco said.

"Oh! I'll be right there Draco." Regina said.

When Regina opened the door she looked beautiful. She fixed her hair and curled her hair to make sure it wouldn't go flat. Her coat was really clean and brushed perfectly against her body.

"You look beautiful Regina." Draco said.

"Thank you Draco. I have that blanket we need." Regina said.

"Alright we should go before it gets any darker." Draco said.

"Ok let's go." Regina said.

Regina and Draco walked to the field right out of town. When they got there the field was completely empty. No pony was there. It was always like this because it was a week night but if it was the weekend there would be at least one or two couples in different places so they could not hear each other's conversations.

"Let's go right here." Regina said as she walked to the center of the field.

"Hey wait for me!" Draco said playfully.

"Well don't be a slow poke then you won't fall behind." Regina said with a big smile on her face. She laid the blanket on the ground using her magic. Then she and Draco sat down together really close to each other.

"You chose the perfect spot." Draco said as he put the picnic basket down on the blanket.

"Thank you. I love this place because the sky is always clear. I am so glad you picked tonight to go stargazing." Regina said.

"Why are glad I picked tonight?" Draco asked.

"Because tomorrow there is a thunder storm coming.

"Oh will I guess I have good timing." Draco said.

"Yes you do." Regina said as she moved closer and snuggled into Draco's chest.

"Ya." Draco said nervously.

"Hey look the first star is appearing!" Regina said.

"Wow you look beautiful." Draco said dreamily.

"What did you say?" Regina asked.

"Ummmm." Draco said nervously as he scratched the back of his neck "Umm I said that you are beautiful."

Regina turned around to look Draco in the eyes and said "Thank you Draco. You look really handsome yourself."

"Thanks. We should eat what I brought for us." Draco said.

"Yes we should eat. What did you bring?" Regina asked.

"I brought you a couple of apples, a cupcake, and a banana nut muffin. I brought myself some gems and a couple of sapphire cupcakes." Draco said said as he gave Regina her food and took his out of the basket to.

"Wow thanks. But I have one question." Regina said.

"What is it?" Draco asked.

"What do those gems taste like?" Regina asked.

"The red ones taste like raspberries and the blue ones taste like blueberries. So they taste like the color of fruit they look like." Draco said.

"Cool but I can never try one. They will brake all of my teeth." Regina said giggling.

"We don't need that." Draco said.

They both went quite watching the night sky.

Finally Draco spoke out "So ummm now I have a question for you."

"Ok what is it?" Regina asked.

"Do you like me?" Draco asked.

"Of course I do." Regina said.

"No I mean love me." Draco said.

"Draco I have to tell you the truth. The first time I meet you I knew that you were different from other dragons. If you were like the others you would have killed me but you didn't. So I stuck around to see what you were like. I noticed that you have so many things I look for in a stallion. You are brave, smart, and you know how to treat a lady. So yes I do love you Draco." Regina said.

"Good because I have been waiting a long time to do this." Draco said as he turned Regina around and kissed her on the lips.
When Draco let her go she said "You have no clue how long I have been wanting you to do that."

"How long have we known each other?" Draco said.

"I think three years today. Ya it is." Regina said.

"Ok good." Draco said as he got up and ran off in to the bushes.

"Where are you going?" Regina asked.

"I'll be right there." Draco said "Sense we are already living together I would like to ask you something. Will you marry me?"

Draco got down on one knee and held the ring. He closed his eyes and waited for her to answer.

When she finally answered she said "Yes I will!" Then she ran up and kissed him. Draco was not expecting that so they both fell on the ground kissing each other.