• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 446 Views, 0 Comments

Random Short Stories Collection 1 - FluffyWeaselXO



A few short stories I thought of because I have nothing better to do.

  • ...
 0
 446

Twilight Sparkle plays League of Legends

I used to play Dota 2 but one day i said SCREW DAT, so I started playing League of Legends or LoL. Why you ask, well I think it's a bit more balanced (okay it's not really balanced, but it's still more balanced than Dota) and just more enjoyable.

Well one day when I was about to play LoL I got attacked by Rainbow, she tower dived me (she walked in my house and tried to rip me out of my chair) but I said NOPE, I fought back as much as I can, I threw a clever at her (it was really a book, but I'm trying to make references here) and I nailed her. She decided she isn't going to fight me though because of last time when she tried to get me off Dota 2, she did win but she doesn't want that trouble again, so she pinged for help and next thing you know I'm getting ganked by Applejack. She tried to ult (buck) me out of my house but unlike Dota 2 the abilities are skill shots, so i dodged to the right and threw another clever (another book) but missed. Without the slow from my clever I didn't know what else to do, so I took a magical journey (i ran like hell) out the door of that room. When Applejack entered I Made a clone of myself, went invisible, and attacked from behind for the extra damage. "Come on Twilight, we're going to hang out with Pinkie, she's got more pranks in mind". I refuse to give up. I start to spin around with a book in my hand as a weapon yelling "LEAGUE OF LEGENDS" dealing massive damage (I'm building ad). I try to hide while Applejack is on the ground so I use teleport to a different room in the castle and fly up to the roof. I could try to go invisible again but that's on cool down for another eight seconds and Applejack is coming quick so I go to the top of the door and wait to tackle her, when I try she immediately throws me off and pins me down, I need to farm more (work out) because I am weak.

Well I guess I'm pranking with Pinkie again

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment