• Published 14th May 2015
  • 402 Views, 11 Comments

The 1,000th Sun - Titanium Blade



One thousand years over, the dreaded Nightmare Moon has escaped her imprisonment in the moon. After bringing her eternal night, Four broken friends are left to defend against the chaotic attacks from dragons, Everfree monsters, and even angry mobs.

  • ...
10
 11
 402

How it Should Have Ended

Author's Note:

This is the rest of the story, how "The 1,000th Sun" should have ended. Unfortunately, I lost my muse for the story and couldn't finish it for real. So, for those wondering, here it is.

Also, I want to thank all the people who read this story. I never in my life thought I could write something that got decently popular. Thank you guys!

After reaching Ponyville, Blade and Frost would have found places to stay, and perhaps work. Locals explain to them that the Summer Sun Celebration was tomorrow, and they would attend.

When Nightmare Moon appears, the Mane Six go after her, but the situation in Ponyville degrades into chaos. Blade and Frost try to calm people, and fend off monsters, such as the dragon seen in chapter 3.

When Celestia returns, all is peaceful again. Blade and Frost, having worked together to stop monsters (because they had nothing to lose), become acquainted.

And that's the story.

And yes, later in the series, I would ship them.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment