• Published 7th Apr 2015
  • 1,171 Views, 22 Comments

Rise of Pinkamena: The Final Book - Raven Star



This story is gonna be edited. Pinkamena has been missing for a year. No pony has seen or heard from her. But a good things end sometimes.

  • ...
28
 22
 1,171

An Unexcpeted Guest

Rainbow being seven months pregnant was one thing. But having to worry about Solar's health toke it's toll on her. Solar had to be put in a machine to keep him alive cause a week earlier he almost died from lack of oxygen. Rainbow was at-minted to the hospital herself cause she was near her due date.

"Do you need anything Rainbow". Fluttershy asked.

I'm fine Fluttershy thank you for being here".

"A bright red blushed cover Fluttereshy's face.

"Umm your welcome. i wouldn't wantr to miss the birth of my best friend son".

"Ugghhh shit i think the baby coming". Rainbow yelled

Fluttershy pushed the button to get Nurse Red Heart in the room.

"C'mon push".

After a few tension minutes a beautiful wolf male with black fur was in Fluttershy's arms.

"Oh, Rainbow. He's looks like Solar. What do you want to name him"?

"Lighting Dash".

Later the hospital was quite, a cloaked figure sneak in and went to the machine that Solar was in. She put her hooves to the glass.

"Solar. Solar".

"Why are you here"?

"I'm here to give you back the part of your soul that was trapped in the necklace when you used on me". Pinkamena said

She took the necklace off her neck and place to the glass. Pinkamena started to chant something Solar couldn't understand. The necklace started to glow. In a bright flash, Solar shot his eyes open. Pinkamena opened the machine for him to get out. Pinkamena couldn't look him in the eyes. She was surprised when she feat the wolf hugging her.

"Why are you hugging me after I killed you twice"?

"Why did you come back"?

A tear fell from her face.

"Thank you".

Solar went to find were his wife and friends were. He juster ed for Pinkamena to follow him. She followed. He found Fluttershy asleep in the waiting room with the others.

He nuzzled Fluttershy. She slowly opened her eyes and nearly screamed at who she saw smiling at her.

"Ohh! my Solar you alright". Fluttershy hugged him tightly and cried in his fur.

"Girls wake up".

They woke up superseded to see Solar wake awake.

Solar darling. But how"? Rarity said.

Solar waved his paw for he guest to enter. The five friends looked to were he was pointing and saw Zalgy nervously enter. The five toke a protected stance but Solar stopped them.

"Girls, she saved me. Turns out part of my soul was trapped in her necklace.

The five backed down.

"I'm really sorry for what i did to all of you. You don't have to forgive me. I just wanted to apologize". Pinkamena said.

I forgive you". They all said.

Pinkamena then disappeared back to her world.

They five friend all came into hug there wolf friend.

"Oh Solar do you wanna see you new born son and Rainbow"? Fluttershy asked.

Solar nodded.

"Follow me".

Solar followed the yellow Pegasus and there others followed to. The entered the room were Rainbow was. Solar saw his beautiful wife holding a black wolf in her hooves. Solar walked up to his sleeping wife. He nuzzled her. She started to wake up.

"So,Solar, is that you"?

The wolf chuckled.

"Who else won't it be".

Rainbow hugged him tightly. She smiled.

"Solar meet your son Lighting Dash".

Solar held his son. He was a wolf with black fur with yellow fur on his chest.

A tear fell from his eye and he nuzzled his son

"I'm happy to have you back". Rainbow said nuzzling her husband..

Tornado ran in and hugged her father. Solar let her cry in his chest. They were back tougher as a family.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment