• Published 15th Mar 2015
  • 1,639 Views, 99 Comments

Return Of The Lunar Knight: A Sharp Sword's Knight - Moonlit Novel



Evening Star is dead, centuries have past and now Masao returns to Equestria, Bat Ponies in tow

  • ...
18
 99
 1,639

PreviousChapters Next
Common Era Chapter Sixteen/MLP Season Two Chapter Two: Lunar Eclipsed/Some Alone Time with Sharp Sword

Author's Notes

Thanks to Deadinlight for beta-reading and helping me edit

Common Era Chapter Sixteen/MLP Season Two Chapter Two: Lunar Eclipsed/Some Alone Time with Sharp Sword

“Art thou sure I would enjoy going to Ponyville? Surely I wouldst enjoy the night better if—”

“Luna go, you will never reestablish your image if you stay hidden in the castle with me and Sharp Sword.” said Masao with a small smile before leaning over and kissing the princess’s cheek.

“But I—”

“Luna, just go, you have been staying in isolation with Masao these last few days, I haven’t even had a chance for some alone time with him, it isn’t fair that you be the only one that gets alone time with him” said Sharp Sword as she walked into the room purposely stopping to give the princess and Masao a kiss.

“I-I suppose I could go and take a small vacation…”

“Good!” said Sharp Sword with a wide smile on her face and she started to push the princess out of the room, “Be sure to have a good time!” and with a final push Sharp Sword slammed the door shut and with a lustful look towards Masao, pounced on the unprepared human…

- - -

Princess Luna sat in the chariot pondering why Sharp Sword seemed to be very pushy about getting her out of the room when one of the guards pulling the chariot mentioned they were close to Ponyville…

- - -

Masao laid on the ground panting while Sharp Sword snuggled up against him.

“Now tell me that wasn’t worth me pushing out the princess for?” Masao glared at Sharp Sword for a moment before a smile grew on his face as he pulled the ‘captain’ into a kiss.

“You and I have to have a conversation about you pushing Luna out when you want my attention” Masao mumbled and with a sly grin the unicorn kissed Masao softly.

“Don’t pretend you don’t like it” she whispered into his ear before nibbling on it causing Masao to squirm…

- - -

Citizens of Ponyville! We have graced your tiny village with our presence, so that you might behold the real Princess of the Night! A creature of nightmares no longer, but instead a pony who desires your love and admiration! Together we shall change this dreadful celebration into a bright and glorious feast!” said Luna in her ‘Royal Canterlot Voice’ as she pulled her hood off of her head.

“Did you hear that, everypony? Nightmare Moon says she's gonna feast on us all!” shouted Pinkie. Here and the children then ran away screaming.

“What? No, children, no! You no longer have reason to fear us! Screams of delight is what your princess desires, not screams of terror!” said Luna as she stomped on the ground before her eyes located the mayor of Ponyville, “Madame Mayor, thy Princess of the Night hath arrived.” she said jaunting out her hoof to the cowering mayor. “What is the matter with you? Very well, then. Be that way. We won't even bother with the traditional royal farewell.” huffed Luna as she started towards the edge of town, she knew that coming out was a bad idea. Not that Masao listened to her, no, he insisted that she go out tonight!

“Princess Luna? Hi—” started Twilight and Luna looked her up and down.

“Star Swirl the Bearded. Commendable costume! Thou even got the bells right.” said Luna before she gave a small smile, “How art thou doing, lady Sparkle? We hath not seen thou since the Gala”

“Thank you! Finally! Somepony who gets my costume! Uh, I just came to welcome you to our celebration!” said Twilight…

- - -

“So you forced Luna out to ‘mingle’ so you two could buck?” asked Celestia with a disappointed look and Masao closed his eyes and shook his head exasperated.

“I did not force her out to mingle so I could have sex, Celestia, I forced her out so that she could start to fix her image in the eyes of the young and adults, the fact that I managed to, for lack of better terms, ‘get laid’ while she was out, was a lucky coincidence” said Masao as he readied himself for her eventual explosion. Sharp Sword just continued to grin and occasionally nibbled on Masao’s fingers longingly flat out ignoring Celestia. However Celestia noticed Sharp’s lack of attentiveness.

“Sharp Sword… Are you… In heat?” asked the alicorn her feathers ruffling and a blush appearing on her face as she then noticed a subtle scent in the air.

“Maaaybeee” said Sharp Sword giggling as she stood up on her rear hooves and pressed a kiss on Masao’s cheek and with a little bit of magic forced a slightly surprised Masao into a kiss with her. “Naughty, naughty Princess! Did you want to have Masao for yourself? Well, TOO BAD! He’s mine!” she giggled, “Well Mine and Luna’s” she fell back and giggled while holding her stomach while Masao looked on in shock.

“I take it this is either the first time you’ve dealt with a mare in—”

“Nope, remember I spent years with Evening Star, no how she is acting is… Odd to say the least” said Masao but he stepped towards the mare in question who, at Masao’s sudden movement flipped over and looked almost like a cat poised to pounce as she growled cutely. “Well this is awkward…”

- - -

Luna had just finished purposely scaring the children of Ponyville when Pipsqueak walked up and tugged on her tail to get her attention.

“Um... Princess Luna. I know there's not gonna be any more Nightmare Night, but do you suppose maybe you could come back next year and scare us again anyway?” asked the young earth pony and Luna looked at him confused.

“Child. Art thou saying that thou... likest me to scare me thee?” she asked incredulously at the question, surely it was not normal to want to be scared, despite what Twilight had told her.

“It's really fun! Scary, but fun!”

“It... is?”

“Yeah! Nightmare Night is my favorite night of the year.” said the foal with a bright smile on his face.

“Well then. We shall have to bring Nightmare Night back!” said the lunar princess and Pipsqueak grinned.

“Whoa! You're my favorite princess ever!” said Pipsqueak as he nuzzled her quickly before turning to the other foals. “She said yes, guys!” and the foals cheered merrily.

“See? They really do like you, princess.” said Twilight Sparkle and Luna smiled cheerfully.

“Can it be true? Oh, most wonderful of— I mean... Oh, most wonderful of nights.” said Luna a little sheepish as her slip up…

- - -

“Are you seriously telling me to just up and… Buck Sharp Sword, here in the throne room?” asked Masao and Celestia nodded at the door before stepping outside closing the door and locking it with a clang. “Well this night took an odd turn…”

Author's Note:

It seems to me that Sharp Sword gets a little silly during her heat cycle, what do you think?? :pinkiecrazy:

PreviousChapters Next