• Published 7th May 2015
  • 456 Views, 0 Comments

Power Ponies Origins: Rainbow Dash - king fireball



The untold story of how Dash became Zapp the electric hero of Metropolis

  • ...
 0
 456

Chapter 4 Meaning of Sisterhood

Rainbow slammed her fist down on the table, causing a spark that shocked Rarity's table. She couldn't believe her own sister was abducted by Puppet Master to who knows where but Dash was determined as ever to find Scootaloo and take him down.

"Do you know where they could be?" asked Dash.

"Yes they're at the Metropolis Hotel which is about 5 mins from here. Do you need any help?" asked Rarity.

"I'll give you a signal to help okay?" said Dash.

"Of course darling." said Rarity.

Rainbow pressed her medallion once and the suit appeared, covering her body then sped off in a flash to save her little sister Scootaloo. Onlookers watched as Dash aka Zapp was racing to go into the Metropolis Hotel unknowing what awaits her. She knows the Puppet Master is in there but sisterhood meant everything to Rainbow so she has every right to kill this man or at least make sure he doesn't hurt another human being again.

Don't worry Scoot I'm coming! though Dash as her speed increased with every passing moment.

Inside the Hotel, The Puppet Master sat in his high chair awaiting the arrival of the superhero Zap to make her surprising yet un impressive entrance. Soon enough, Rainbow came in through the window and rammed him through 16 walls until they were in the basement where Dash round housed kicked Puppet Master.

"Where is my sister you sick son of a bitch?!? Talk or I'll shock you straight back to hell where you came from!" demanded Dash, pressing her electrical current at him with anger and tears stinging her eyes.

"Oh Dash so perceptive as always, about your sister she's safe for now...you won't be able to save her in time." said The Puppet Master.

"What are you talking about?" asked Dash in anger.

"You see Dash if you don't stop me, the doll that's wrapped around Scootaloo's neck will unleash a thousand spikes, killing her instantly." explained Puppet Master.

"Then that's more of a reason to kick your ass!" said Dash as she charged straight toward him.

Puppet Master counterattacked with a shockwave, causing Dash to almost fling herself into some broken glass but was smart enough to use her wings as leverage for an electric punch which was more powerful than anything in the world. Dash sent Puppet Master flying into air traffic where a plane him in the face.

"Scootaloo!" yelled Dash.

Dash looked all over the basement for her until she heard screaming coming from above her and raced towards the sound.

"Dash help me!" said Scootaloo as the spikes inched closer to her face.

"I'm here kiddo!" said Dash as she removed the spikes from her body. Scootaloo hugged Dash tightly, crying in her big sister's arms which made Rainbow hug her even tighter.

"Shhh...it's okay kiddo, come on let's go home." said Dash as she flew up in the air to Rarity's house.

"Oh good your back! And it seems Scootaloo is safe as well." said Rarity, turning her swivel chair to face her.

"Yeah I did-"
They were interrupted by a song called Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson which revealed on Rarity's computer the Puppet Master smiling evilly at them.

"You haven't beaten me Zap, I will defeat you and then your entire city of Metropolis." said Puppet Master.
Rarity and Dash knew this fight was not going to be over, not by a long shot.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment