• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,059 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,059

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.41:Limestone Marbles.

"Next is...Limetone Pie & Marble Pie?"

"Well, Trahzo sent this letter saying he cannot imagine having them in a separate chapter, so that's why they are sharing Spike in this chapter." Trixie explained. "You may now begin the story."


Pinkie Pie was so angry at Spike for what he had done to the map version of her parent's rock farm. So, as payback, he was to show her sisters Limestone & Marble Pie around Ponyville because she has to babysit while the Cakes are in Canterlot delivering a huge order of assorted pies, cakes, and ice cream.

"*sigh* (Why do I need to do this? I keep on telling her I didn't mean to do it, and it wasn't even the real version her parent's rock farm.)" Spike thought.

Spike was at the Train Station, waiting for the 2 sisters to appear. He then looked at where the Golden Oaks Library used to be.

"Wow, such beautiful flowers replaced where our old home once was, I should put in a do not touch sign, it wont feel right disturbing the peace that was made there." He said to himself. "Alright, 12:30 AM, the train should be here right about...

"Hey."

"Bwah!" Spike jumped, he turned to see 2 mares with Pinkamena style manes. "Where did you 2 come from?"

"Pinkie, our sister teleported us here." The light mare with dark grey mane, and purple eyes explained briefly.

"Had any luggage with you?"

"Oh don't worry, Pinkie sent those to our guest rooms in the castle." The mare with a light blue light purple coat, I have no idea what that shade is. Well, she also had yellow eyes & grey mane.

"Oh, that's good to know, I don't have to do any heavy lifting. So hi, I'm Spike, I'll be your guide." Spike said while holding out his claw.

"I'm Marble Pie." Said the yellow eyed one.

"Limestone." The purple eyed one said.

"Huh, when Pinkie said our guide would be a dragon, I though you'd be a huge guy." Said Limestone.

"Me too." Said Marble.

"Yeah, when my friends talk about me to their friends & family, they fall under that impression, don't worry."

"You know...you look like that cute little dragon at the Equestria Games." Said Marble.

"Yes I am."

"Ooh, so a hero is leading us around huh?" Said Limestone.

"That's pretty cool, you're pretty cool." Said Marble.

"Heh, stop you're making me blush." Spike then began rubbing the back of his head.

"That is co cute." They both said.

"O-oh come-on, let's just begin the tour."

"Whatever you say hero." They agreed.

So they began the tour, Spike blushed the whole time because the sisters kept on holding him, petting him, giving him unnecessary praise. He really enjoyed it, he thought that he'd be able to give a simple tour, but no they keep on making him blush. Then suddenly...

"Hey Rumble."

"Oh-no, not you to!" Said Rumble.

"Where's your babysitters Flitter & Cloudchaser?"

"I'm trying to avoid them right now, Spike, get away from those 2 mares now, or else! Having an adult harem at age 10 isn't all it's cracked up to b..urk!"

"There you are Rumble lumble!" Said Flitter while nuzzling him.

"Come-on, the white balloons are waiting." Said Cloud Chaser.

"No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! Please don't!" Then Rumble turned to Spike. "They aren't holding you down, run now!"

Spike looked to his left, then to his right...

"Uh...10 second head start?"

"Okay." They agreed.

Then Spike booked it for the castle! The sisters kept on popping up from under rocks! Spike then finally escaped, and locked the doors of the castle.

"Phew! That was..." Then Spike turned around. "...AAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"If you're wondering how, it was Pinkie." Said Marble

"Her only request was to name our babies after her." Said Limestone.

"We also got some spare white balloons from Flitter & Cloud Chaser."

Then Spike covered down there with with his claws as the 2 of them began giggling.


Yeah, I couldn't think of any after thoughts for Brak, Luna, and Trixie, I'll just see you in the next chapter.

Author's Note:

Love Calculator:
Marble Pie: 95%
Limestone Pie: 75%
Total: 170%

PreviousChapters Next