• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,059 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,059

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.10.5: Pinkamena vs Fadalaine

Fadalaine began the fight by snaring one of Pinkamenas legs with thread, but Pinkamena then cut the thread off with her knife!

"You got this pinks!" Said Panzerbrony.

Then Pinkamena pulled out a party cannon and fired it! Now I know what you'/re thinking, the only damage the cannon can do is if the confetti got in her eyes, well this is Pinkamena, with her cannons it a bunch of knives being fired! Fadaliane used a magic shield to block them, but after she dropped the shield, Pinkamena came running with a huge cleaver! Fadalaine dodged but Pinkamena was able to cut her right cheek!

"My...my....my...MY PERFECT FACE!!!" Then she began using her magic to levitate chunks of wall out and hurled them at Pinkamena, and with great timing, Pinkamena cut the chunks in half, kinda like when Ben Tennyson learned how to use Azmuth's Sword in the final episode of Ultimate Alien!

"Geez you're such a drag. maybe if I were to cut a permanent smile on that face of yours!" Said Pinkamena, as she galloped faster towards Fadalaine!

Then Fadalaine fired sewing needles that Pinkamena blocked with her knife! Then Fadalaine pulled out a pair of knitting needles and readied herself. Pinkamena swung her knife down, but Fadaliane blocked by crossing her knitting needles! Then Fadalaine went for rapid stabs, but Pinkamena blocked & dodged! Pinkamena then went in for the killing blow after Fadalaine stopped! Pinkamena slashed the Rarity reskin's horn off, then with one good swing, cut Fadalaine's head off!

"See? I knew you could do it Pinkamena!" Said Ember Queheran Discordia.

"No, I knew she could win." Panzerbrony corrected.

"Alright everyone, to the next level!" Commanded Veetrix.

Then once they made it to the next level...they were met with a fatass Mii Swordfighter dressed in a blue ninja costume & chicken hat!

"You ain't making it past mii, JohnnyFCock, the fat chicken! Not even you fatso!" He said to Fatboi.

"What? Outta the way friends, I got this guy!"

PreviousChapters Next