• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,061 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,061

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.16: The Flames.

"What in the? Where's that loud and ominous orchestra & choir coming from?" Asked Trixie.

"It must be the next letter." Replied Luna.

"Hmm...Who's Solar Flare?" Asked Brak.

"Well...imagine Nightmare Moon, but instead of me Luna, it's Princess Celestia."

Then the Ominous music played even louder as the story began.


It was so hot, the plants all dried-up and died, the water was...there wasn't any water left, it was soooo hot, there was no civilizations for miles, it was ...wait a minute...oooooooh never mind, we're in a desert, heheheh, my bad everyone. Now then, where's Ponyville?

" *Dry Yell!* Mr.Narrator, this is Ponyville!" Said a pony just before dying from dehydration!

Wait a minute, this is Ponyville? Wh...what happened to this place? Hmm...surely Princess Celestia wouldn't allow this. Yeah, let's just see Canterlot. Alright, everything seems fine, the castle seems okay...Oh, there's Spike, walking through the hallways.

" *sniffle* " Spike was crying, reminiscing about all the adventures he had with Twilight Sparkle & the gang. The party after they turned Nightmare Moon back into Luna, the 1st time they defeated Discord, the time he defeated King Sombra, the time Twilight became an alicorn, the time when they gave-up the elements of Harmony, the time they defeated Tirek, the time...whoa...Spike just flash backed to the time Sombra's vengeful soul joined forces with Tirek, and their combined power ended the mane 6's lives, which filled Princess Celestia with so much rage, that she transformed, into Solar Flare! She then destroyed the monster known as Tirombra, by taking off a piece of the sun, used it's orbit to suck up Tirombra, and destroy him! After that, Solar Flare couldn't take the sight of Ponyville, and decided to burn it to ashes because it reminded her too much of the deceased heroines! Then, in order to help her forget the mane 6 even more, she buried the stain glass windows in a secret room, where only Spike has access. She felt so sorry for Spike's loss. She tried all she can do to make Spike feel better. Sure Spike enjoys everyone's company, though only Solar Flare knows that it was a false smile. She knew everything since she did raise him after all. So, in order to snap him out of his depression, she decided....

"Spike?" Asked Solar Flare.

"Yes, Celes, I mean Sol...I mean..."

"Just call me Solar Flare."

"Okay, so what do you need Solar Flare?"

"Can we go somewhere private to talk?"

" *sigh* So, we've come to that part now huh? Sure thing."

Then, she teleported them to the sun.

"Spike, it's been months since their deaths, it's time to let go, forget them, and move on."

"How can you say that about your own student?"

"She'd want us to move-on and live our lives! Didn't she tell you herself?"

*Flashback!*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! With the Elements of Harmony gone forever, no-one shall oppose my wrath!"

*Stomp* *Stomp!* *Stomp!*

"Girls?"

"Spike...please, I....have...*cough* one order left, my wonderful assistant."

"What is it Twilight?" Spike asked as he choked on his tears of sorrow, while cradling Twilight's head i his claws.

"Don't feel that you can't continue on without us, I need you...*cough!* *hack!* I need you to, move-on once we die, just move-on, just let us go Spike."

"What do you mean? I can't let any of you girls go, you're important to me, you all taught me the magic of Friendship!"

"Well, then as my true final decree, Spike, You must continue our mission to spread the Magic of Friendship all across Equestria, and to continue our legacy."

Then like that, the last of the light in Twilight faded, and she finally...

*flashback over!*

Spike's tears evaporated as quickly as they appeared. Solar Flare came to comfort him. A warm hug that had become even warmer by the sun.

"Oh Spike."

"Celestia!"

"It's been a while since I was last called that." She then kissed Spike's forehead. "Don't worry, you still have me Spike."

Then we pan out of the sun scene, phew, I was sweating so much that I think I lost all of my pounds from that scene. So yeah, as the years went by, so did all of the heroes & heroines Spike & Solar Flare got to know, Spike even convinced Solar Flare to make a hall of heroes, so their memories will always be honored, he even managed to push harder for the Mane 6, and his determination payed off. Seeing how commanding Spike has been since the years, she was feeling something warmer within in her heart. Spike noticed the beauty of Solar Flare, how more elegant her fire mane was compared to her 4 colored one as Celestia. How the red added to her white coat matched the summer's heat. He loved the stronger compassion she feels for the citizens, with the operative word being passion. When Spike got sick, she took care of him personally. Then one day...

The new captain of the royal guard, was being instructed by Alicorn Prince Shining Armor...yeah, just because I killed off the Mane 6 in this one, doesn't mean I killed off Twilight's bro. Spike was standing with Shining, until Solar Flare appeared.

"Good day."

"Oh, good day Solar Flare, our Queen." replied all 3.

"Spike, may I see you for a while?"

"Yes, my Queen."

Then once they were alone in Princess Luna's Bedroom, wait what in the, why are they in Luna's room?

"Shouldn't we be talking in your room?"

"Don't worry during the day, Luna is out like a light." Then she punched Luna 5 times really hard. "See? Besides, the soundproofing of this room, shall prevent us from being heard."

"Okay, I see your point, so...why are we here? (I really hope Luna is okay.)"

"Spike, I know that you've been developing a crush on me."

" *Gasp* W-w-well, I umm..."

Then she put her head under his head.

"I'm actually quite flattered by that."

"You are?"

"At least, when I'm with you, I'll have a guy who'll last forever." Then she kissed Spike's cheek.

Meanwhile...

"Hey, what am I? chopped liver?" Asked Discord, who transformed into chopped liver.


"Haha, suck it, that's why Disco is dead!"

"No-one can kill Disco!" Said Trixie while she smacked Brak.

"Why would sister hit me like that? That was mean, get the next letter." Said Luna while crying, aww, give this poor gal a hug reader.

Author's Note:

Love Calculator: 46%

PreviousChapters Next