• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,059 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,059

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.11:What a Shim Sham!

"Next are...the Shim Sham sisters?"

"R63 versions of the Flim Flam brothers...I wonder what they'll do to Spike, begin."


Spike was sitting at a table outside of Sugarcube Corner, he was about to eat a delectable sapphire cupcake until suddenly...He saw ponies & the occasional Cow, Mule, and Donkey walk by.

"Whats going on? AJ?"

"I heard the Flim Flam brothers have returned, and I'm ready this time" she said as she held a crowbar in one hoof. "Wanna help with being an angry mob?"

"Sure, gimme a picket sign."

Then Applejack gave him a sign that said, 'No more Con ponies!'

That's when the stage began playing the muppets show theme song.

"Fillies & Gentlecolts!"

"(Th...that voice.)" Spike & AJ thought. "That's not the Flim Flam Brothers!"

"You thought you'd be encountering the Flim Flam brothers again, but no...instead, you're going to be graced by the presence of us, their cousins!" Then a puff of smoke appeared, and once it died down, twin mares appeared. "I'm Shim & She's Sham, and together we are, the Shim Sham sisters!"

"Relatives huh? Just as bad!"

"Wait, Aj, let's see what they'll do this time."

So the Shim Sham sisters showed off their product.

"Citizens of Ponyville, today we bring you an invention that could change the world!" Introduced Shim.

"That's right, we bring you an invention that can help you relax much better!" Added Sham

"We bring you, the..." Then the unveiling! "...the home security system!"

"This fully automated security system will ensure no-one will break into your home!"

"For just an easy payment of 77 bits, this security system will scare off burglars making them think the house is haunted!"

"You can trust us, why...ask these pony folk."

"Hi, I'm Igenous Rock, me & my family are making cameos in this chapter since we were after all Trixie's cohosts in the previous volume of Trahzo's Pimp Spike's Swag series." *Smack* "What I meant to say was I'm fully satisfied with the automated security, at 1st, I thought I didn't need security but after the incident in Pimp Spike's Swag Volume 4, I thought I should make sure no-one breaks in, but how? I shouldn't get a dog because that would mean I'd have to train it, I can't hire Trixie back since she's you know hosting this volume, but then Shim & Sham came to me, and now here I am on my day off, to tell you how great the Shim Sham Security system is." Then after a long explanation, everyone bought one set, after a few days, it worked.

"Well, it seems that the security system works after all." Commented Applejack.

Then Spike walked-up to Shim & Sham.

"Wow, you 2 are amazing, your product worked! Much better than your cousins' previous attempts."

"Why thank you young man." Replied Sham

"We're quite flattered by your compliment." Said Shim.

"Yes, you're the 1st to compliment us since, everypony doesn't trust us just yet because of the history our dishonest cousins have in this nice village." Added Shim

"In fact, since everything went well here, we'll set our home base here, so we have somewhere to comeback to during our travels."

"Really? That's so cool, I'd love to see what other innovations you 2 have up your sleeves up next." Spike complimented.

"Thanks kid." Then Shim lifted Spike up to her face. "Would you like to help us build our inventive innovative ideas?"

"We'll pay you." Offered Sham

"I guess I can during the weekends after something that happened last week."

"What happened last week?" asked Shim

"I'd rather not." Spike said, as his voice became more sad.

"Aww come-on, talking about it can help." said Sham.

"Well..."

Spike explained that Rarity moved to Canterlot after getting engaged to one of her many suitors, leaving Spike behind, with a broken heart. He told them the sad & heartbreaking story, where Spike struggled to arise from the ashes of his passionate heart that had been burned down from someone who stole Rarity's heart away.

"...And then my friends managed to cheer me up & save me from that darkness." Then once Spike looked up. "W-whoa!"

Shim & Sham were in tears at Spike's story.

"You poor child, you shouldn't have to go through something like that!" They said in unison.

They then hugged Spike. "Thank you girls....zuh?" Spike then was shocked when he received a kiss from both on his cheek, making it look like mirror reflections.

Months later after Spike was employed, Spike began his relationship with Shim & Sham. He'd clean the HQ whenever they were gone, and the twins thought about Spike after a day of selling was over.

"I wonder what Spike's doing?"

"I hope they're thinking of me."


"That was a pretty short one, all well, next letter." Said Brak.

Meanwhile, at Anna's Hotel...

"Gack!" Wazete grunted.

"Whoa, what's up?" Asked Black kirin.

"I...don't know..."

Meanwhile in the top floor...

"This brew to summon the demon should help just in case my cohorts fail me."

Author's Note:

keep 'em coming fellas & ladies.

Love Calculator:
Shim: 59%
Sham: 59%
Total: 118%

PreviousChapters Next