• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,059 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,059

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.8: Dat Hemline.

"Next is...Prim Hemline?"

"Oooh, a cougar."

"There's a cougar in here? Quick, guards! Help me, you 2 can be bait as I escape!"

*Smack!*

"OW!"

"Not that kind of cougar, Luna means a woman who seeks sexual relations with considerably younger men. You know, now that Trixie think about it, Trixie thinks she was once mentioned in one of Trahzo's previous blogs. Wait, the link to that blog should be in the author's notes."

"Ooh, I'm gonna check that blog right now, I'm gonna ask Trahzo if I can use his computer during the story."


Manehattan's men's new fashion line for this season was being displayed on the runway, Rarity only hired the handsomest guys she knew, in order to impress Prim Hemline.

"I don't know about this Rarity."

"Spikey-Wikey, you look dashing, yet why do you feel like dashing off?"

"Well, it's just that I've never done this before you know? What if I fail this?"

"Oh come now darling, you trained so hard to do a perfect strut on the runway, don't lose your confidence now! Soarin just went, you're up next, please don't fail me." Then she did the eye flutter.

"(Geez, I can never resist that look and she knows it.) Roger dodger."

Then Spike entered the stage, flashing lights, talent managers, celebrities, and designers were in awe, they've never seen a dragon do modeling and do such a professional at it, even Prim Hemline herself was impressed, and interested in the drake, then after Spike left the stage, switching places with Shining Armor, Prim Hemline left her seat.

"Marvelous job Spike, Prim sure loved it."

"I didn't just like the fashion, I liked the dragon wearing it." Prim Hemline said from behind Rarity.

"Ah!" They both shouted.

"Rarity, I'd like to pay for your line, but on one condition."

"Anything."

"A date with this handsome young drake right here."

Spike's jaw dropped.

"Oh my, I didn't know Spike was your type."

"I just love handsome young men, so Spike, are you willing to take one for the team & go out with me?"

Spike then saw Rarity use her eye flutter behind Prim hemline.

"(Damn!) Yes."

"Glorious, I'll meet you tomorrow night at my office, when it's closing time, here's the address, have a good day you 2." Then she left.

"(A cougar huh? Wouldn't be the 1st time.)" Spike said while sweating & looking at the business card.

Tomorrow night, Spike met with Prim Hemline in another fashion.

"Spike, it's nice to see you, now, let's go to my apartment, I want to slip into new clothes before the date begins." She said while nuzzling his neck with her forehead.

"O-okay...(Wow, I didn't know someone this hot could do something so cute.)"

Later at her apartment or rather pent house...

"Wait here, watch some TV, I wont be long."Then when the door to her bedroom closed...

"Wow, this place is awesome, if only I had this kind of money...If I could just refrain from eating so much gems then maybe I could." Then he chuckled a little. "Alright, let's see what's on..."

Spike then watched: The 1st 2 episodes of Life is Strange.

"Huh, that was good, so much drama."

"AH! SPIKE!!!"

Spike turned off the TV and ran to her room, he barged through door..."I'm coming in, where are you?" That's when the door slammed shut behind him! Spike turned around & saw Prim Hemline wearing such outrageous clothing. "UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! W-whoa..."

Prim Hemline locked the door behind her, with lingerie revealing her every curve. She gazed upon him with eyes that hunger for the touch of a man. She licked her lips twice around.

"Hey Trahzo can I look at your blog about Spike being shipped with Prim hemline?"

No, get the fuck out or else I'll call Soace Ghost!

"No, I don't wanna go to his jail again!" Then Brak ran off, anyways...

"...So Spike, are you as good as what my friend & colleague Harshwhinny said?"

"Wait, what?!"

"What a twist?" Said M.Night

"Tee-hee, I heard about what you 2 did in that hotel room, and I'd like to have a piece of you now, maybe even beat Harshwhinny's 7 rounds." Then she sauntered ever so closer to her target.

"Guh..."

Then we pan outside...

"HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!"

Hours later...

"That was *pant!* *pant!* 8 rounds, great job...*pant* great job."

That was when the door was kicked open!

"I heard across space time that you broke my record!"

"Ms.Harshwhinny?!"

"Hi sweet heart, why have you been avoiding me for 3 weeks?"

"Umm..."

"Oh hello ol' friend, want to take back your record? Betcha I can beat it!"

"Hemline, call the hotel manager for lots of drinks! Spike, you wont be sleeping till after 3:30 in the morning!"

So the night went on with a pack of cougars fucking Spike's brains out, and turning his brain into sauce.


"Whoa! Didn't expect that to be a sequel to a previous chapter in a previous volume!"

"Hi girls I'm back!"

"It was great while it lasted." Trixie said.

"Yeah, get the next letter."

PreviousChapters Next