• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,061 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,061

Chapters Next
Prologue: The Co-Hostesses and Their Rather Annoying Guest Star.

It's late at night, we end-up in Canterlot Castle again, yeah it's been a real long time, well, we get 2 mares in Luna's room, the light blue Unicorn in a cute sleeping bag with her cutiemark on it, while the taller dark blue Alicorn was in the fabulous bed.

"Tee-hee."

"Yes, they're back!"

"Hello readers, I am Princess Luna."

"And I am the Great & Powerful Trixie!"

"Welcome back, it's been a while has it not?"

"Now, before the 5th volume begins, we must wait for this mysterious guest star...so Luna, has anyone told you about this guest star?"

"I have no knowledge of this guest star either."

Then there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Oh, that must be him, Trixie shall get it."

Then, as soon as she opened the door...

"HELLO, I'M BRAK, YOU WANNA HEAR MY I'M A CUCUMBER SONG?"

"OH-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" they shrieked.

"Okay, I guess I'll sing the song about Buster the bear then!"

Author's Note:

Yep, Brak from Cartoon Planet, who was previously on The Brak Show, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, and the original Space Ghost Cartoon is the guest star.

Oh, and also Ember Queheran Discordia, can you figure out which story arc of One Piece, the side story will parody?

Chapters Next