• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,061 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,061

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.22: Before She Lost It.

"Next is Tresemme?"

"Yeah, she's what Mane-iac used to look like before imitating the Joker's transformation." Trixie Explained.

"Well that makes sense, begin the story."


Ponyville was being burnt to the ground by the powerful force that had arrived! The Mane-iac found a way to exit her world & attack ours with her advanced tech! Flamethrowers, battle armor, laser cannons, hyper enhancement steroids! An intense war that seemed to have no end, but still showed that the dark side was winning! Spike decided that the only way to stop this all from happening, was to save Mane-iac from falling into the experimental chemicals! He entered the comic book world Maretropilis to save her!

"Okay! Here I am as Humdrum! Next, I gotta make it to her hair products factory!" Then Spike rushed as fast as he could.

He made it to the front doors.

"Hey look it's Humdrum."

"Beat it men!" He then pushed through them.

"Hey wait, we were wondering if you could take these pieces of paper & give 'em back to us with Zapp's kissmarks on them!"

"Not in this lifetime!"

"Aww..."

Spike was rushing to find her! He finally made it to the unsuspecting mare! She had her hooves on the railing, but that's when...

*Snap!*

"Ah!"

"Gotcha!" Spike caught her by the tail & began pulling her back.

"Th...thank you Humdrum, you saved me."

"Why thank you Ms.Tresemme."

"How can I ever thank you?" She said while her face was too close to Spike's face.

"Um, you're a little too close to my face."

"Oh? Is that a problem?"

"Well, no I was just..."

*Smooch!*

"Thank you for rescuing me Humdrum, who knows what could have happened?"

"Yeeeeaaah...who knows what could have..."

That's when everything started fading away.

"(Oh that's right, Mane-iac is the most ruthless bad guy in the Power Pony Universe, without a true challenger, this world will fall apart!)" Then he saw Tresemme trembling from the world shaking. "(I'll rescue you!)"

Spike made it out of the comic along with Tresemme.

"Gwah!"

Then like that, Spike & Tresemme both witnessed the comic book de-materialize!

"Yes! I saved my friends! I saved Ponyville!" Then he looked at her. "Best of all, I saved you."

"Humdrum, what will I do now that I don't have my business anymore?"

Spike then took her right foreleg in both of his claws.

"You can live with me, in my castle."

"You live in a castle?"

"Yes, we get 10,000 bits a month, I'm loaded, I can help you recreate your business."

"You're just rescuing me all the time, aren't you Humdrum?"

"It's Spike, also...could I possibly save you from being single?"

After that, Tresemme's hair care product company became the most successful across Equestria, Rarity even bought Tresemme's new products every time in bulk. Though, she didn't rule the world with her hair care products alone, there was a king to this queen, and his name...was Spike. Also after that, the writer of the Power Pony Comic was getting his flank sued for the creation of Mane-iac


"I have nothing to say." Said Trixie.

"Me neither." Said Luna.

"Well look at my luxurious hair! That Tresemme sure has brilliant ideas, no wonder she's the Power Ponies' arch nemesis!" Said Brak with amazing hair. "Hahahahaha, next letter please!"

Author's Note:

Love Calculator: 39%

PreviousChapters Next