• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,059 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,059

PreviousChapters Next
Ch25.5 Part A: Spikerulez302-a-tron 100,000 vs. Moshiri Apache!

Spikerulez302-a-tron 100,000 then fired a bullet storm, but then Moshiri Apache pulled one of the slot machines in front of him to block the shots with it's bullet proof metal.

"Time to hit the slots!" Then Moshiri Apache put a bit into the machine. "I always win these, hon hon hon!" He then whispered.

The slots then stopped on mortar! Then Moshiri Apache won a mortar, then fired the one rocket that came with it!

*Boom!*

"What the?" Then Spikerulez302 jumped back and fired a rocket punch! Hitting the machine out of the way!

"(Wow, really?)" Thought Geoice.

"(THAT IS SO COOL!)" Black Kirin yelled in his head.

Hahahahaha, TFS reference. Then Spikerulez302 activated his speed mode, and then in a flash punched Moshiri Apache! Slamming him onto another slot machine! Then Spikerulez302 shot out a torrent of emerald flames! Moshiri Apache then put another bit in and this time won a bazooka! And then fired it!

*Boom*

Spikerulez302 then dodged to the left!

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, STOP MOVING, YOU'RE DESTROYING THE CASINO YOU SECOUSSE!!!"

"Gambling is bad already, fuck you I'm a cyborg in this series!" Then he fired a lasers from his eyes! "Also, what does secousse mean?"

"It's french for jerk you abomination mécanique!" Then put another bit in the slot machine, winning him a grenade! He threw the grenade, but then was thrown back at him! Moshiri Apache dodged a second to late, and was sent flying by the explosion! "HOW AM I LOSING!?! YOU'RE THE GUY WHO'S ALWAYS DYING!!!"

"Guys, haven't you noticed it by now?!" Said Spikerulez302-a-tron 100,000

"What do you mean?" Asked Panzerbrony.

"His main weapons are the slot machines! Take 'em out, and I can finally pound the stuffing outta him properly!"

"Oooooooh, we got this!" Said Veetrix.

Then everyone began destroying slot machines, then Pinkamena began stealing all of the money out of the slot machines.

"Hey, that's my money you thief!" Shouted Moshiri Apache.

Then everyone began following Pinkamena's example.

"H-hey! Pardon moi, why did you all begin stealing as well?!"

"(His guard is down because of the confusion! Now's my chance!)" Then Spikerulez302 hit him with a giant spring boxing glove from his chest!

"Aie!" Then he was sent flying again! "Crafty jerk! But now it's time for my ace in the hole!" Then he began dancing. "All of my slot machines, please come together!"

Then all of the slot machines started floating in mid air, and then flew at each other, slamming into a humanoid form!

"This is one bizarre fight, wish I had one of my gals with me." Said Omnifox

"Yeah, over 9000 succubi whom's diet consist of semen sharing one dude!" Remarked Blood Brandy.

"Bloody, I have multiple dicks and lots of beer!"

"TMI Man!"

That's when a light flashed! Then a giant robot with a slot machine for the torso appeared!

"Greetings, I am TMI Man 2000!"

Then Blood Brandy face palmed.

"Now face my metal wrath!"

Then TMI Man 2000 threw a punch at Spikerulez302-a-tron 100,000!

*Clank!*

"Gasp! It's the new main character who's OP! Like in Power Rangers!" Said Panzerbrony.

"Huh?"

"Hey there robot friend, the name's Lance the Unicorn!"

Author's Note:

Don't be mistaken by that TFS reference, my fave anime is Naruto.

PreviousChapters Next