• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,059 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,059

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.33: No, Not the Vampire Slayer.

*This chapter will contain anthro.*

"Next is...Buffy Biceps? Isn't she a vampire slayer?" Asked Brak.

"No, that's just Buffy, this Buffy is the R63 Version of..."

"Who?"

"I don't want to say it."

"She's the female version of who?" Insisted Brak.

"Trixie, if I whisper it into your ear, please blurt it out in astonishment."

"Okay."

*Whisper*

"THE FEMALE VERSION OF BULK BICEPS?!!!"

"What? Eh, we need at least one buff chick, begin the story."


Spike & Twilight were at the...hold-up, before I go any further, Twilight has been in so many of these chapters, should I make her one of the main characters of the story? Anyways, Spike & Twilight were at the spa while their friends were busy. Spike had left to see how the Castle renovation was going and then rushed back to Twilight. Rarity begged Spike too stall with her charms (bitch) then he agrees, then when he returned he was introduced to Punklight. It was time to go but Spike said he wasn't ready to go yet, because he wanted a massage, she agreed to this, but Spike's choice was less than favorable.

"Did someone say massages?" Asked Aloe Blossom.

Then bursting through the walls like the Kool-aid man...

"YEAH!!!" Yelled the buff Pegasus mare! Whom then jumped over Spike, to end-up behind him.

"LET'S DO THIS LITTLE DRAGON!!!" She then crouched down, grabbed Spike with her muscly boobs and off they were to a massage room.

"Oh, I hate it when she does that, right this way Princess." Said Aloe Blossom.

Meanwhile in the separate room.

"(That is so cool, yet horrifying!)" Spike thought loudly.

What he was talking about was the hulking muscles of Buffy, her chest was huge to be sure, but they were bulging like the big pectoral muscles of an average body builder.

"Alright, strip down."

"WH-WH-WHAT?!"

"Well, we can't have your clothes in the way while I'm trying to fix that flesh of yours."

"Oh, yeah."

"YEAH! Indeed."

"Umm, could you turn around?"

"Don't worry, I wont care in the slightest if you're small."

"I...if you say so."

So Spike then stripped down while Buffy Biceps watched him. He got his jacket & shirt, off then, he got his pants off, and finally, when he took off his boxers.

"Whoa! Sweet, twin towers!" Buffy remarked.

"Don't say stuff like that!" Spike said with a cracking voice.

"Ooh, embarrassed are we?"

"Let's just do the massage now."

"Oh Yeah."

So Spike, AKA a victim of a voluntary beating took in all of that pain for Twilight's sake. Powerful Arms bending his back into a lasagna shape, at least he was able to endure the hot stones, sadly he felt his deep tissue begin to feel so much pain.

"(Ooh...this better be worth it...)"

"Yeah, now your back feels as amazing as shit! NEXT!!!"

So Spike with his pretzel back and Twilight with her Punk Rock hair, then continued their day, seeing the Golden Oaks Library, buying Spike a bed, then getting to see the success of his friends, and let's not forget, his brand new bed in his brand new room.

"Yes, now I can do 'boy stuff' without hoping Twilight doesn't come-in and catches me, then begins an annoying lecture about tissues."

That when he heard a knock on his door.

"Yes?"

"Hey, I forgot to give you a happy ending." Said Buffy Biceps. "I could have broken down the wall, but yeah know, I want this ending to be private."

*Gulp.*


"YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!"

"Brak would you not yell so much?"

"YEAH!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!! YEAH!!!"

"Brak, shut-up!"

"HEYAYAYAYAYA HEYAYAYAYA WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"I'll cascade flames, you flow the flames!"

"Agreed." Trixie Agreed.

Author's Note:

Love Calculator: 73% Oh my God, Arceus, and Fausticorn!

PreviousChapters Next