• Published 13th Feb 2015
  • 351 Views, 4 Comments

The Fall of The Snowflakes - Starlah



Twilight must defeat her own cousin to save Ponyville and all Equestria, with the help of some background ponies. As Vinyl Scratch and Derpy Hooves.

  • ...
 4
 351

The Fall Of The Snowflakes

The Fall Of The Snowflakes

Chapter 1
A warm Fire, Cookies, and a Letter

It was a cold winter in Ponyville, some ponies where beside a pile of burning wood, while other ponies rested in their soft beds with 5 or 6 quilts on top.

“Please Twilight, calm down!” called Applejack. “You'll be great at your presentation.” she said giving Twilight some pats on her shoulder.

“Yes, but what if I get it all wrong!?!” said Twilight screaming. “ Celestia will send me to the moon just like she did to Luna, and this time, not for 1,000 years, but for 2,000!”

“Just, sit down, Spike and Pinkie are almost here with the cookies that Mrs. Cake baked for you.”

Someone suddenly knocked the door. It was Pinkie and Spike, with a box of cookies and one huge muffin.

“No Spike! If Rainbow decides to eat it...” said Twilight

“Oh no, that muffin is not mine,” said Pinkie. “Is from Derpy! She gave it to you!”

“And here are the cookies.” Spike said, holding the small box of tiny cookies in his hand.

“How did Derpy knew about my presentation?” Asked Twilight.

“We still don't know,” started Spike. “We were down the street, passing sugar cube corner, and we bumped into Derpy, she had a huge muffin that felled down to the floor. We heard an “Oof!” from her, but when she saw us, she ran away. We knew that muffin was for you, because there was a note!”

“Let me see...” Twilight said.

Dear Twilight, I'm writing this from the Canterlot castle. I may not tell you who I am, or what do I want, but you must know you need to report to the Canterlot castle, in the Dark Dungeon. Only then we will talk face by face. If you don't show up tomorrow at night, believe me, the winter, Ponyville, will be colder. I'm waiting for you.
Cordially,

The Mysterious Mare

Chapter 2
On the Friend Betray

Twilight tried to ignore the strange letter that arrived with a muffin, and waited till morning, as the letter described, Ponyville, just seemed to get colder, she headed right to the Canterlot castle, but some stood in her way.

“Hey Twilight!” said someone.

“Oh, hi Rainbow!” said Twilight

“Hey so where are you going?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“I'm heading to Cantelot castle, to find somepony called by the name...” Twilight consulted the letter. “The Mysterious Mare.” she finished.

Suddenly Rainbow's eye color changed from cool pink to a strange yellowish orange, and her voice became low saying:

“I don't think so...” she flew from her cloud straight to Twilight! But Twilight started running and running as fast as she could! She avoided Rainbow's attack, but she thought why that happened...

Twilight thought and thought. She thought so much she didn't realize when she reached her destination: Canterlot!

“Oh Twilight” someone called, it was a voice Twilight knew, a friend's voice.

-oh no.- she thought to herself “Hey Rarity! Nice cold isn't it?” she said not showing her disappointment by bumping into her.

“Hey uh, can I ask you something confidential?” Rarity told her,

“Uh, confidential?” she said while Rarity shook her head saying 'yes!' “Um, well, okay... but don't take long...”

Rarity took her to s small, dark alley. And there something weird happened, her eyes... started turning orange like Rainbow's!

“Rarity, please-” She couldn't finish because from such a scare, she started making the teleport spell, transferring her to the entrance of Canterlot castle!









Chapter 4
Come and Meet a Criminal Mare

“Oh! Greetings Twilight Sparkle!” said Princess Luna “I was on my way to Ponyville, uh, what where you doing sleeping on the floor?”

Twilight stranded up ant shook her head.

“Oh, noting, nothing.” she told the Princess.

“There is a letter for you.” Luna said tom Twilight “Upstairs in Celestia's room.”

“OK, think so...” she answered. Twilight ran upstairs to Celestia's room. She knocked, no answer. She knocked once again, this time, the door opened slowly. Twilight gazed upon the big room for she to be the smallest unicorn that knew the royal family, the room was huge.

“Celestia?” she cried “Celestia!” no answer. Twilight never felt so scared and alone in her entire life.

“Over here...” someone whispered “Over here!”

Twilight went where the voice was from. She wanted to know ho was it, and what did it wanted.

“NOOO!!!” Someone quickly jumped int Twilight and got her into safety.

“Wha- Who are you?!?” Twilight asked “You must now tell me some big explanation miss! I don't- Wait, are you the... Mysterious Mare I've been searching for?”

“Oh, no, I'm Starlah, the Mysterious Mare's companion.” she said.

“The, the companion?” Asked Twilight

“Yes. And I'm the letter you were searching for.”

Starla was a white Pegasus, with blue and pink mane, her cutie mark was a shooting star with a musical note.

“You must know, to watch your pockets!” Starlah said,

“Oh, god!” Twilight said with a face hoof.


Chapter 4
The Real Mare and a Heartbreaking Story

“Wait, Luna said there was a letter not a rescuer!” she said

Starlah sighed “How can you not understand?” she asked while she took out one paper from her bag she one had stolen from a puzzle trickster solver, and there she had all of Twilight's cards to Celestia!

“How did you got all this letters? Is that the..?” said Twilight

“Nah, this is not the letter, are the instructions for a hologram only I can transmit from this special device in my hoof, and, you say a lot of questions you know? And obviously, Celestia doesn't read them, I do! I read them for her, so, they're my property!”

“She has a... Royal Reader?!?! No way!!!”

Suddenly a spark, then, a bigger spark, and then, an image. The mare was there, with a cape on, so Twilight couldn't see her face.

“Twilight, if you're hearing this, you must know, the winter, is all getting worse! Cloudsdale, its water, freeze up, and I know who is responsible-” said the mare “Starlah will tell you, well the note will tell you, and Twilight... he's your cousin.” the hologram toped, and ended. Starlah brought out a letter from her bag.

“Is from your cousin, long time ago.” she said.

“What? I don't have a cousin, wait how can I know if this is real? Maybe is a trap!” said Twilight, but she was so curious about the letter and saving the world, the twenty-seventh time in this month.

“Come on, I know you want it!” Starlah insisted.

“Alright, let me read it.”


Dear Twilight:
I must go, I like to take care of you, but I was rec luted for the royal army.
I hope your brother takes well care of you, I'm leaving to serve Celestia, even if I want to be with you.
I'll see you later,

R.W.S.


Chapter 5
Meeting the Writer, Dictator, and the Muffin Lover

“So, my cousin?” Twilight said in disappointment “My family, has villains on it?”

“Sort of, we can say that yes, but- ugh, I'll tell you in our way.

“Our whoa-” she was pulled out of the room when she was almost done, they went downstairs to... The Dark Dungeon.

“I'm here, I'm here Ly- I mean Mysterious Mare!” said Starlah,

“Um, what are we supposed to... Lyra?!? Derpy?!? Octavia?!? And...” she said surprised “You are all the Mysterious Mare?”

“Well, I made the muffin.” said Derpy

“I thought of what to write in the cards,” said Octavia

“And I wrote them!” said Lyra

“And I'm the thief.” Starlah said “I stole the keys and this beautiful bag.”

“Starlah please, get us out of here.” said Octavia “And quickly.”

After the little group of ponies got out of the cage, they got out of the dark, scary dungeon and headed upstairs, and got out of the castle, there was sunlight for a little while, and then, the dark clouds came, and the sun was out- it was dark, and the ponies were more than scared, they knew that maybe the train was the quickest way to get to Ponyvile, before the so called- R.W.S.

The train stopped in the first station, the lights went out, and just some yellowish orange lights were seen.

“Attention all ponies, you all now under the control of The Great, and Powerful Rubalast Winter Sparkle!”

Suddenly the passengers were as the three ponies Chrysalis once controlled. They were in Ponyville, so the group of ponies went out of the train, puzzled and scared by the incoming message they heard aboard.

The six ponies went off, running to Twilight's place.

“We're safe here. Uff! What a run. Spike? Are you there? Spike?” Twilight cried, then, suddenly, the floor started to creek. And a strange shadow showed up.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” they scram

“Let's go with Fluttershy!” said Twilight in desperation.


Chapter 6
Back in a Black Ponyville


The poor ponies were exhausted, for all that running, but they knew they were in a safe place.

“At least we're safe now, “ Derpy said in relief

“Watch out!” Said Lyra, but it was too late, the door opened, and an evil version of Angel came out.

“Oh, Angel, look, we have a visit, and a bunch of stupid background ponies.” said the evil Fluttershy

Twilight wasn't too concerned “Hey! How dare you Fluttershy!” Twilight shouted, surprised by Fluttershy's bad behavior.

“How dare YOU?” she said in a low evil tone.

“Oh, dear, girls, lets go!” Twilight said and went off flying trying to enter Applejacks barn.

“Hey Twilight, is time for me to REALLY be honest with ya.” She said from the dark. “First of all, you Twilight, your magic is really bad. You Lyra, you are inpatient, and don't know that really, humans don't exist! And you Derpy Hooves, your cutie mark just represent you're clumsy, and you shouldn't exist in Equestria! You Starlah, I don't know you, but just by seeing you, I think you are, wrong. And at last, the most awful one that no one likes, Octavia you are-”

Applejack couldn't finish because someone opened the door.

“You leave my Octavia, and her friends alone!” it was Vinyl! Here to save the ponies from broken hearts, and inspire them to head forward!

“Vinyl!” Starlah said

Everyone except Applejack run to greet Vinyl and thank her. “Let's go.” She told the ponies.

Back at Twilight's place, or at least in its basement, all the seven ponies gathered around to talk about what they should do about the eternal winter.

“So, you know Vinyl?” Octavia asked.

“Octavia, let me introduce you to my sister, Starlah” Vinyl said.

“All right, all right.” said Octavia “ But don't let this ruin our relationship, okay?”

“Okay.” Vinyl promised.

“Let's plan to save the world! Again...” Twilight said.


Chapter 7
Frozen in Time

The seven ponies stayed in Twilight's basement, almost all night to complete their plan, two or three planned, while other ones stayed and looked for more “evil-pony versions”, while other ones slept.

They changed positions almost every half-an-hour. They were too busy doing their thing they didn't notice it was sunrise.

“All set!” Twilight scram scaring everyone there, “Okay, Lyra, you take care of the evil ponies with Derpy, and you Octavia, work with Vinyl to bring back the armors and swords from Canterlot, as for me, Starlah will join me heading to the eye of the storm, where we will find my cousin, and stop him.”

“Come on, over here,” said Derpy, “Lyra, this is a safe way to Ponyville.” The two ponies sent off to the black Poniville, and there, to maybe the hardest moment of their lives.

“Okay Derpy, remember what Twilight told us, we need to destroy the evil ponies to bring them back to normal alright?”

“Alright!” she answered. “Come on!” Lyra and Derpy found what they could to fight with the whole civilization, there were 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ponies who were normal and happy ponies one again! One they were back all the ponies should stand back and head to a safe place.

“Okay I see two more over there!” Derpy called out, “Let's- Oh! Oh no!” she said when she saw that the two ones left over in the zone were Bon Bon and The Doctor!”

“I don't know about you, but I can't hurt Bon Bon! She's my beast friend!” said Lyra desperate.

“Me neither! I cant hurt my friend, it's wore be-because I-I love him!” Derpy answer in a sad tone,

'But, if we destroy them...' Lyra thought 'Maybe if we imagine them as clones, or something we don't like, we won't feel that bad!' “Derpy!” she called out, “Think of him as one of the guys who laughed at your vision!”

Derpy saw as she got it. She started running, an hit the evil Doctor version in his face as hard as she could, all in moderation, but, even though, purple eye for the poor normal Doctor!

“That's it Derpy!” Lyra cheered as she ran like in a party to break a piñata. BAM! As she hit Bon Bon while saying: “THIS IS FOR TELLING ME THAT HUMANS DON'T EXIST!!!”

When they were hugging and begging each other for pardon, a frightful storm showed up, snow ice, even lightning and thunder, so all the safe ponies ran to a near cave and stayed there.

“Uff! Thanks Lyra, but, I still wont forgive you about hitting me, because I said the truth!” said Bon Bon, with a mad face, “But, we're still friends.”

The Doctor winked to Derpy, Derpy winked to Lyra, Lyra to Bon Bon, and Bon Bon said: “Look! It's Vinyl and Octavia!”

Everyone cheered when they knew the two brave ponies wouldn't have to fight with sticks, rocks, and even, their own hurt hooves.

“We got the armors of the bravest warriors in all Equestria! And... weird robot parts.” Vinyl announced.

“What? Are there Daleks here too? Awe man...” said The Doctor sadly “I thought I got rid of them...”

Everypony took on one amour and a weapon. They were ready for battle! With Twilight, that wasn't like that...

Chapter 8
The new Elements

“Let's study the plan once more Starlah, fine?” said Twilight a little worried, but still, Starlah didn't looked quite scared, or surprised, or worried, she seem, exited! And happy!

“All righty tighty!” she said, “Pinkie said that, right?”

“W-wait, you know Pinkie?” Twilight asked, surprised because of a pony who new her friends, before ever knowing her.

“Well yes, Twilight, I've been there, with you, watching you, while saving the world, twenty-seven times this month, Twilight, remember? In the Canterlot Wedding, in Discord's Reformation, when Nightmare Moon, I was there!” she answered, “I'm your nearest friend!” this was a really good conversation, but the ponies where in their destination; about to go with Rubbalast, and stop the eternal winter.

“Let's see, colder over here, a bit over there...” a voice said as both of them entered a small dark cave.

“Okay Rubbalast! I think you had enough! Twilight scram “You'll bring back the gentle fall of the snowflakes to Poniville, and all Equestria!!”

“Or what?” he respond “ Hey, you look, familiar to me, from... somewhere...”

“Hey! Leave my friends alone!” said Vinyl once more, the two ponies stared at him like “dude, why? just WHY?!?” and stayed like that. “Oh, too soon? Nah. Whatever, Twilight! We discovered NEW elements!”

“Wha-” she tried to say, but was interrupted by Vinyl, again!

“Lyra! I'll start with you. You have a great thinking and do believe your thoughts are true, so you represent the Element of Imagination! Derpy! You are cool and sensible sometimes, and you stayed strong when you received jokes and bad songs about your poor eyes, you have strength, and you represent the Element of Tolerance! You Octavia, you wrote letters with sweetness and joy. You taught us that perfect ideas don't exist, but they are good ones, you are the Element of Creativeness! Starlah, you were rally a help, keeping our secret was very though for you, I know, but you didn't ran away when people needed you so you are the Element of Reliableness! Twilight, I'll be honest, you are a genius. That's all what I have to say to describe you! You can tolerate everybody's feelings and ideas. You you are the great element of Respect! The only one left, moui, I don't know, but well, I'm awesome and everything but, I think I take you ponies to the good route, and that is why I'm the super-cool Element, of Inspiration.”

“Well, that was cute, but this is the time I start!” Rubbalast said as he pushed a button that said
ETERNAL SNOWSTORM IN EQUESTRIA! “Oops! Sorry!”

“Come on baby! Turn it on!” Octavia shout out,

“Wow, Octavia! Good job!” Vinyl congratulated.

Chapter 9
Blue Drama

“Everyone! Attack!” Derpy said and all six ponies rushed into action!

“Rub the crystals and shout GO!” Lyra shouted, while she trowed everyone a collar with one crystal inside, “ they will give you powers and weapons!”

Lyra got a sword, Octavia fire hooves, Vinyl some ninja stars, Twilight a bow, Starlah a lightning power, and Derpy a chainsaw and everypony got a super cool freaking armor their 3 favorite colors!

“A chainsaw?!? Awe man...” Derpy replied “Oh well, ATTACK!!!”

“Nope no you won't attack me, you'll attack her!” shouted Rubbalast showing a florescent blue pony with black mane and a three stars cutie mark “The only way to save her from a death is giving me the one true the Power Gem that should make me king till the end.” Rubbalast said. He was a dark blue unicorn with yellowish orange eyes, with black and white mane

“So we give you the Gems, but you'll rule another place! Not Equestria! Right?” Said Starlah.

“Maybe...” Rubbalast said “Maybe not...”

“Argh! Tell us what you want stupid fan-made word art! We sont' have all day to tell this story!” shouted Vinyl in desperation

“Watch your words with me foolish pony! Or I'll throw her to an endless pit!”

“I don't think so!” said the pony, and she broke the ropes and chains controlling her. “My name is Blue Drama, and I represent the lost Element of Joyfulness!

“Wow! Now we're seven! Great! Let's go!” Twilight said, “But, wait, you don't have a power, or weapon!”

“It's alright Twilight! I got this last Power Crystal. Go!” She got a electifying blue whip, and a cool armor, like the other ones.

Vinyl was dark blue, blue and white, Twilight's armor was purple, pink and yellow, Lyra mint green, white and light blue Octavia was grayish, whitey, and a bit of black Derpy was yellow brown and orange, Blue Drama was florescent blue, dark blue, and black, and Starlah was pink, blue, and white.

“No! No way! I will get rid of you! Well, I mean, YOU will get rid of yourselves!” Everypony gasped as Rubbalast made equal versions of them! There was an evil version of all the seven heroes!

“Celestia please keep us alive...” Derpy said.

“If you hit them you will be hurt too, so, surround or die! Choose one!



Chapter 10
The End of Hope

“Nope! There's no other choice. We can live in eternal winter and darkness with this foolish, stupid pony, or give our lives for something that is worth for! So, what do we do?”

Vinyl took a deep breath and scram: “For Ponyville! And all Equestria!” and then he took his sword and killed her evil version, plus her.

“Vinyl! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Octavia scram in eyes full of tears, ran with her, in her last moment.

“Octavia...” Vinyl started “I.....I....I love....”

“Tell me, tell me, I'm right here.”

“I love...you...take care.... of Starlah... for me... I love you... thanks... for all.”

In that single moment after those amazing words, Vinyl left this world. Octavia remembered every single day with him, all of their adventures, and she even remembered the awful pranks she made for her.

“Who's next?” he said in a laughing voice “Come on! Any brave ones?”

“Yes, I hope you're happy of what you've done sir, because she was the first brave one who gave her life for all ponies in Equestria! And now, it's my turn.”

“And mine.” Lyra said
“And mine.” Derpy said
“And mine, for my sister.” Starlah said
“And also, mine.” said Blue.
“Argh, oh, what the beans. I'm doing it too.” said Twilight.

The six ponies that were left stood with their powers and weapons, and chainsaws, and to the cot of three, they all killed the evil ponies, and themselves. And at that very single moment, it started snowing, the fall of the snowflakes was possible thanks to seven ponies who gave their lives to save the world from eternal winter, the lost and also Powerful Gems of Imagination, Inspiration, Respect, Creativeness, Reliableness, Tolerance, and Joyfulness, stood for Equestria and destroyed Rubbalast, his plan and his evilness.

When he woke up, he suddenly saw the seven ponies lying on the floor, he reported that to the Canterlot Castle, where those ponies would be known in all Equestria, they would be really soon the new heroes, known as “The Guardians of the Equestrian Magic”, and teach everybody everyone is worthful, and special, and if you look, and search, you'll find a hidden new Element, something about to go out, and show the world how it shines.


No matter what they say about you, you'll always find a way to shine. -Starlah, Author of this FimFiction.

Author's Note:

That's the story! :derpytongue2: If you like it maybe I can make another one if you wish, so... yep. Really soon I'll have a Youtube channel so I'll tell ya when my videos are out. :twilightsmile:
Bye! :trollestia: :moustache:

Comments ( 4 )

THIS WAS SO AWESOME:pinkiegasp:
Hey, I think you should also use the genre of Comedy:derpytongue2: instead of Tragedy:raritydespair: because it also had funny things in it.

Also, I think it would be better if you write 'Scene 1' instead of saying 'Chapter 1' because the chapters are other pages of the story. Or, you can just upload it all in different chapters and make it multi-chap!

Anyway, I loved it!:heart:
Thank you for including me!:pinkiesmile:

This is an Amazing FanFic! Is it alright to do a Reading on youtube? I will give you credit and everything :):rainbowkiss:

Dear Rainbowdash567:

Of course you can do reading of this FanFic. :raritywink: You're awesome and I'm going to subscribe to your channel. Can you give links in the description for the watchers to look up my channel? :twilightsmile:
Cool. :rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment