• Published 25th Dec 2014
  • 939 Views, 59 Comments

Veins and Arteries - Rhino



College is always strange, but sometimes it's the ponies that make it the strangest. It may be socializing, experiements, romance, or even some combination of all of them. A new roomate can shake up all of these, and that's exactly what Winter gets.

  • ...
8
 59
 939

Chapter 15: Let the games begin

Asylum giggles. “Games it is. But don’t worry; I’m sure the other two will come alongside the games.” Winter just groans.

“Did you girls bring games we could play?” Rhino looks between the two females.

Silk just giggles. “Silly Rhino, you don’t need anything for the sleepover classic of Truth or Dare.”

Winter seems to breathe a sigh of relief. “Okay, that’s a lot better than what was popping into my head.”

The other male raises an eyebrow. “You do realize who we’re playing with, right?”

“She already knows everything about me, so I’m safe if I avoid dares.” He smirks. “So who starts?”

“How about our favorite feathery friend?” Silk suggests.

Asylum smirks, moving down to the floor with her boyfriend to be closer to the other couple. “Well, Silk, truth or dare?”

“Hmm… dare.” Purple slitted eyes match the other mare’s confidently.

The pegasus grins. “I dare you to make out with Winter right now.”

Winter blinks. “Wait, what?”

He only gets those two words out before Silk turns around and tackles him to the floor, her tongue darting into his mouth as their lips meet. He yelps into her mouth, torn between enjoying the kiss and panicking. Asylum just cracks up laughing as she watches this all unfold. Rhino chuckles lightly as well, but seems a bit unsure as to how to react to this. His ears flick as Silk lets out a small gasp to get a breath before she continues.

Eventually, Winter tries gently pushing her off, only managing to get his mouth free. “Th-that’s enough, I think...”

She stops kissing him, but still lays on top of him. “Aww… weren’t you having fun?”

“When it’s for the amusement of others as opposed to our own intimacy, it gets weird,” he replies simply. “And I think it’s your turn to ask anyway.”

“Okay… truth or dare?” Her tail swishes as she looks him in the eyes.

He replies immediately. “Truth.”

She thinks quickly. “How about… what color panties do you think Asylum is wearing?” The pegasus in question goes bright red.

Winter himself starts blushing, coughing awkwardly as his mind races. “R-Really? Uh… um, p-purple, maybe…?”

“Purple, huh? I wonder what that says about you… since that’s the color I wear most often.” She turns to the other couple, seeing Rhino holding Asylum to himself. She looks to the mare. “Any comments, hun?”

The pegasus squirms a bit. “...h-he’s… not wrong?”

Gasping dramatically, Silk turns back to her stallion, touching her muzzle to his with a fake serious expression. “Did you peek under her skirt?” Another pair of eyes narrows.

“No!” he replies indignantly, glaring a bit himself. “What kind of question is that?!”

“The teasing kind.” She kisses him lightly. “Good guess.”

He sighs, grumbling to himself before turning to Rhino. “Truth or dare?”

He drums his fingers on his marefriend’s side before answering. “Umm… truth.”

“How many rounds did the two of you go during heat?”

Coughing, Rhino blushes bright red. “I see Silk is rubbing off…” He looks to Asylum, gesturing with his head. “Do you mind if I answer?” She shakes her head, rolling her hand in a ‘go ahead’ gesture. “I don’t remember exactly, because sometimes they blurred together, but I’d say about… fifty or so? I was sort of shocked I could keep up, but I guess nature probably designed us to.”

“...she had a mild one compared to Silk then,” Winter mutters.

“And I’ll always be grateful, and even prove it to you whenever you want.” The thestral slides off him and gives him a sideways hug and nuzzle.

He blushes a bit, but nuzzles back before glancing at Rhino. “Your turn.”

Looking to his mate, the green stallion asks, “Truth or dare, love?”

She smiles. “Hm… dare.”

“I dare you to…” He trails off before coming back with a challenge. “Give me a back massage.”

“Not that exciting…” Silk comments with a hint of disappointment. “But I guess we just haven’t hit your devious side yet.”

Asylum nods. “Alright, then… lie on your front. Should I do my turn while I do this?”

“It’d be awful quiet if you didn’t.” He finally lets go of her, giving her a kiss on the cheek before lying on his stomach, arms crossed under his chin.

She takes position over him, lifting his shirt up enough to get at his bare back and start rubbing. As she does this, she looks to Winter with a smirk. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare. I trust you more.”

She grins. “Let Silk lick the inside of your ear.”

He blinks, then sighs. “...aaaaand that trust is gone.” He looks to Silk with an expression of irritation, flicking the ear closest to her up for easier access. “Okay, do your thing.”

“With pleasure.” She licks her sharp teeth before leaning in and giving the inside edge of his ear and long, slow, wet lick, topping it with a nibble on the tip. He squirms about, letting out a bit of a grunt as his face reddens. “Such noises, Winter… what will our guests think?”

“Not… my… fault...” he gets out as he shivers.

“And some ponies complain about Wet Willies…” Rhino mutters.

Grumbling, Winter swats at his ear to try and get rid of the sensation. “S-Silk, truth or dare?”

“How about truth, my big blue boy?” She cuddles against him more.

He thinks as he cuddles back, offering a nuzzle as well. “Well, you asked something similar before, so… what color underwear do you think Rhino and I are wearing?”

“Hmm…” A finger trails down his chest, stopping at his waistband. “To peek or not to peek…”

“...no peeking,” he says with a sigh and a blush. “That’s cheating.”

“Alright then.” She looks Winter in the eyes for a moment before doing the same to Rhino, scrutinizing them both. “I think… Rhino is wearing black.” The stallion nods and she smirks. “And you, Win… are going commando.”

He blushes and shakes his head. “When have I ever done that? ...heat week excluded?”

“...now?” she asks hopefully.

“Nope. Sorry.” He nuzzles her. “At least you got one right.”

“True…” She nuzzles back. “And I can always make my prediction come true later. Now then… Rhino. Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” he answers, feeling brave at the moment with Asylum still working his back.

“I dare you… to make out with Winter.” She grins at the two of them and even at Asylum, who proceeds to fall onto her side laughing.

Strangely enough, Rhino maintains a straight face as he stays where he is, simply saying, “No.”

The thestral blinks. “What?”

Winter, despite blushing, raises an eyebrow. “...why not?”

“Because one: I’m taken.” He motions to Asylum. “Two: I don’t swing that way. And three: She’s prettier than you.”

Winter counts off on his fingers. “One: this is just a game. Two: why not experiment a little? And three...” He turns his hand around, only one particular finger extended.

“Four: you’re a bit rude.” Rhino sticks out his tongue cheekily.

“For five, please refer to number three.”

“Alright ladies, break it up.” Silk moves between the two. “Rhino, if we had remembered to set a forfeit, you would be taking it, but since we don’t, you’ll probably just get it worse next time you’re asked. Winter… I’ll buy you a vibrator or something if you’re that curious.”

The cobalt unicorn immediately stands up and makes to walk away.

“Winter.” Rhino’s voice cuts off his escape. “Truth or dare?”

“...truth.” He sighs and turns around, but doesn’t head back to his spot yet.

“Something simple. What’s the thing you’ve done with Silk that you’ve enjoyed the most?” He looks calmly at his friend.

“...if you’re expecting me to say ‘sex’, no.” He finally walks back over to his seat. “Probably just cuddling on the couch or the bed. Might just be because heat ended not too long ago, but I feel like those calm moments come a lot less frequently than our intimate ones.”

Rhino nods, smiling. “I agree wholeheartedly.” Asylum giggles and nuzzles him in response.

“Well, my turn now.” He smirks. “Asylum, truth or dare?”

“Dare.” She smirks back confidently.

He grins. “I dare you to mimic all the sounds you make when you have sex.”

Silk gasps and covers her mouth before giggling and giving Winter a smooch. “I’m so proud of you!”

Rhino, however, looks horrified as his face goes a bright red. As he looks to his marefriend, he squirms, glad he’s on his stomach as he swallows nervously. “Evil…”

“Exactly.” The cobalt stallion looks to a blushing Asylum as well. “Go on.”

The pegasus hesitates for several seconds, opening and closing her mouth without doing anything. Finally, she shuts her eyes and lets out a gasp, followed by a high-pitched moan. Her stallion lets out a small whine, ears folding down as he covers them with his hands, eyes shut.

Next, after a pause, she forces herself to start breathing heavily before squeaking. This transitions into another moan, this one significantly louder and repeating itself a few times before going back to just her fast-paced breathing. Rhino is literally trying to beat his face into the blanket as she does this, groaning.

“...surprisingly realistic,” Winter admits as she moans again. “Anypony just wandering in would probably think there was an invisible hand under her skirt.”

To finish off, she lets out the biggest moan yet, then flops onto her stomach and covers her face in embarrassment. Her stallion is curled into a tight ball, unsuccessfully having tried to shut out the sounds.

After a moment, his voice is heard, slightly hoarse. “...I really really want to kiss you right now, Sy…”

She just whimpers, cuddling closer to him. Winter blinks and looks at Silk. “...did I go too far?”

She shakes her head. “No, just… give them a moment. You hit the nail on the head there, so they have to recover.”

Over with the two, Rhino uncurls slightly, leaning down and giving his marefriend a long sweet kiss, trying to drain out the tension from his body. She happily kisses back, trying to relieve her own embarrassment. He pulls her close, forgetting for the moment that the others are there as he kisses her, trying not to show the physical representation of her effect on him.

Eventually, Asylum sighs, nuzzling him. “T-Truth or dare?”

“Truth… I can’t do a dare after that.” He holds her softly.

She racks her brain. “...how angry are you at them now?” A weak smile comes to her lips.

“Honestly? I’m not, really.” He nuzzles her. “It got me a moment with you.”

She giggles and nuzzles back. “That’s good, at least...”

“Hmm…” He looks up towards the other couple. “Silk? Truth or dare?”

“Truth.” She smiles softly at him.

“Thoughts on the game so far?”

“Well… it’s certainly been interesting, but would anypony be against switching games? I feel like a change of pace might be needed.” She looks at all of them.

Winter shrugs. “I’d be up for one.” Asylum nods in agreement, as does Rhino.

Silk nods and smiles. “Alright then. Do you want to pick the next one, Sy?”

“Hm...” Asylum thinks for a bit as she sits up before grinning. “...what if we did something like at our last couple sleepovers?”

“You mean a challenge game?” she asks.

“Yep… with all the same rules.” She grins wider.

A grin slowly forms on Silk’s face before she nods. “Oh yes… this is a plan I like.”

Rhino looks between the two before looking over to Winter. “Do those looks makes you slightly nervous, too?”

“Pretty much any time they look at each other I get nervous,” the cobalt unicorn deadpans.

Comments ( 2 )

Wow, those truth and dare games you make Silk and Asylum make are pretty entertaining to read. BTW, glad to have you back as I haven't seen you write your stories for some time.

Yay for updates!
I think the underwear truth was fun, but for me the answer would probably not change enough...
Messages... Mmmmm....
Keep going! ;)

Login or register to comment