• Published 16th Dec 2014
  • 655 Views, 3 Comments

My little....Ponymon? - Nightmaresenemy



Team Flare has struck again this time succeding and turning all pokemon into...ponies?

  • ...
2
 3
 655

Chapter 7

"Twilight I have gathered you and your friends here to tell you that something doesn't feel quite right. I feel a whole other universe of ponies that are living under fear and confusion. " Princess Celestia stands up and walks towards the friends. There is this seriousness coming from the Princess's tone of voice.

"Yes, we have seemed to have discovered that ourselves. Actually Rainbow discovered it. Twilight points over to Rainbow Dash who stands there smiling. Nodding her head in acceptance that they have already discovered the portal, Princess Celestia turns and starts to walk toward her throne. Using her magic Celestia lets it call upon a book Twilight recognizes. It's the book that hold all the legends and prophecies. Opening up a page of the book, Applejack sees a picture that shows Rambling Rock Ridge. On the ground though was the exact hole they saw, but the hole on the ground was different in the picture. Instead it was pitch black and very faintly there was a pair of glowing red eyes.

Curious about why the picture is different than what they saw Applejack decides to question Celestia about it. "Uhhh....Princess why is this picture different than what we saw earlier?"

Celestia smiles a little bit at the question asked and replies back "That Applejack is all about to be explained. Listen to what I have to say and you will see."

Excited to her a story told by Celestia, Pinkie Pie blurts out "Ooooo I love stories! Don't you just love stories Fluttershy? Did I ever mention how stories are my favorite thing!"

It was said 1,000 years ago that there would be another world of ponies. On exactly this day a rift between worlds would appear in only one dimension. It was also told that a mysterious force transformed these creatures into one of us. To make the rift appear in the world without it you must restore peace and harmony between these creatures, at the same time you must reverse this effect to restore full power. Then the rulers of time and space will awaken the one in between who is known as Giratina. Creator of Dimensions shall hear you're plead for his help to return where you belong. If not happy with the completed work though he shall not listen to the plead.

"That doesn't quite explain the picture though. How in the hay are we suppose to find this mystery force that caused this?"

"Applejack please be patient. There is one more part to this. Now continuing on with the prophecy."

If you fail a creator of worlds will awaken from his slumber. Eliminating all in his path, this creator is known as Arceus. Seeing his world destroyed and attempting to create a new one he will find the dimension rift to Equestria appearing before us. Unsatisfied with what is already here, Arceus wipes out everything and starts to form Equestria to accustom the needs of a brand new world.

"You must go in and keep this creature at bay. If he is awakened all are doomed. "

"How come you didn't tell us about this before so we could prepare?" Twilight stands up and paces around the room trying to think of a plan quickly.

"I never told you because I thought this day would never come. I thought of it as some joke and ignored it, until I felt the shift in dimensions. Now you must go before time has run out." Escorting them out the door a group of royal guards have been rounded up and are sent to escort them to Rambling Rock Ridge.

Standing at the edge of the gateway to a unknown world nervous looks spread across the friends faces.

"After entering no pony gets left behind or forgotten. Got it?" Twilight glares at everyone to see if they understand. A nodding of heads makes it clear of the understanding. Taking a deep breath Twilight says "On the count of 3 we all jump in together. 1....2...."
Pinkie doesn't hesitate and jumps in on the count of two. Everypony else follows her in case she causes trouble immediately.

Author's Note:

I know this chapter sucked. I might actually delete it and rewrite it later on. So yeah be on the lookout for a totally new chapter 7.

Comments ( 1 )

:rainbowhuh:
DA FUCK DID I JUST READ???!!!
Following!
:yay:

Login or register to comment