• Published 10th Dec 2014
  • 572 Views, 1 Comments

Raging Storm - OmegaFanfiction



A storm appears in Ponyville, a storm that the Weather Ponies didn't bring. And when one falls, will they be caught?

  • ...
 1
 572

Thank You

Thank You

A week passed, and Fluttershy was sitting on the chair in her room. The sun was rising, the sky was a rich orange, and the storm had passed. She helped the other ponies pick up the debris from the ground, and felt that she had done something very, very good.

She had moved her chair next to the telephone, so as soon as it started ringing, she would be able to pick it up straight away. But several minutes came and went, and she had not received a single phone call. She was about to give up and walk there straight away, but as she got up, the phone rang. She picked it up quickly, so quick that she nearly dropped it.

"Hello? Fluttershy speaking?"

"Hello, Miss Fluttershy. This is the Ponyville hospital. We-"

Fluttershy, unable to contain her excitement, interrupted, saying "I'll be there as soon as possible!" She then hung up, and dashed outside. She ran as fast as she could to the hospital. Her mind was racing with so many emotions and thoughts. But one stood out from the rest: is Dashie alright?

She finally arrived at the hospital and slammed the doors open. She rushed up to the reception desk and said " FluttershyheretoseeRainbowDash!" She had no idea how, but the receptionist understood completely. He showed her the way, and she ran to the ward. But she had to wait. The doctor needed to catch up. Fluttershy completely broke the rule of No Running In The Hospital.

When the doctor finally showed up and gave her a strict talking to, she was able to pull back the curtain. As soon as she did so, she was met with a warm hug from RD. She was so happy that she was alright, and returned the hug.

"Dashie, you're alright!"

"Of course I am! I'm ready and rearing to go!"

Fluttershy broke the hug at that point. "Wait, you're ready to leave?"

"Yep!" Rainbow was smiling even more now.

"That's great!" Fluttershy hugged her again. But Rainbow pulled back. "Dashie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to say thank you."

"For what?"

"For saving my life." A single tear fell down from Rainbow's eye.

Fluttershy started to tear up as well. " I was just doing it because I care for you. "

Rainbow started to cry more. "Me too, Flutters. Me too"

They then entered into a hug warmer than ever before. And for once, Rainbow didn't want to leave.

Author's Note:

This was so much fun to write! I hope you enjoyed reading! My next story will be soon, so stay tuned!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment