• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 738 Views, 16 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders Trilogy - Limelight02



After the Great Pony War the Cutie Mark Crusaders are left with nothing and decide to find inner peace by becoming evil.

  • ...
5
 16
 738

Scootaloo the Shadowbolt: Part Five

Scar Wing caught up with Scootaloo just outside the market.


"Look, Scootaloo. You shouldn't be mad at me. It's not like that's what I told everyone," said Scar Wing, "I doubt they even know my name."


Scootaloo slowed her pace to let Scar Wing catch up.


"I know you didn't. I'm just scared that this could ruin my chances to end up in higher command than soldier. I want to be the general. Not second best. It's what Rainbow Dash would of wanted."


Scar Wing was going to ask who Rainbow Dash was, but decided not to.


"Just to see her one more time. That's all I'm asking for."


Scootaloo started to cry very hard. She started to run blindly and then started flying. She brushed along the treetops. Others looked up and saw her sweeping the leaves off of their branches. She had escaped the boundaries of the pegasus base and was leaving the Everfree Forest. She hit a branch and fell just outside the trees. Along the horizon she could see the remnants of her past. She weaved through the fallen walls and torn furniture. She came upon a stream. The bridge had collapsed and only the base was left. She closed her eyes and turned her head towards the sky. She imagined Rainbow Dash laying on a cloud and herself buzzing around on her scooter.


She opened her eyes and said, "Rainbow Dash! When did y-"


Scootaloo realized that she had been imagining and jumped across the stream. She moved the rubble to find an upright stone. She pulled out a chisel and very neatly carved Rainbow Dash. Scootaloo cried and hugged the headstone.


"I'll make it up to you. I promise."