• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 735 Views, 16 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders Trilogy - Limelight02



After the Great Pony War the Cutie Mark Crusaders are left with nothing and decide to find inner peace by becoming evil.

  • ...
5
 16
 735

Sweetie Belle and Dark Magic: Part One

Sweetie Belle entered the training arena.


"Lady Belle! Word has spread that one of your dearest friends, Scootaloo, abandoned the Shadowbolts to elope with a pegasus named Scar Wing."


"This is urgent news, indeed, but do keep the army from sending a search party. We have bigger problems."


"As you wish."


The guard galloped away to tell the general. Stormcloud entered and joined Sweetie Belle on the balcony.


"How are the new recruits?"


"My most faithful unicorn, why must you harass me with such nonsense. You know what I think."


The recruits were terrible. They couldn't even control their horns or open a portal.


"Go and help them. I am needed in the control room."


"Yes, Lady Belle."


Sweetie Belle entered the control room. The other unicorns bowed down in her presence.


"We have heard of trouble with the other bases."


"What trouble?"


The guard led her to a giant panel labeled Everfree Forest. On the screen was pegasus fighting the unicorn guards and ponies sending plants around the others hooves.


"We believe that your friend's rebellion has started the war."


"What did Apple Bloom do?"


"She was spying on the pony base and killed off the more dangerous plants."


"Why should I care? This is my kingdom and no one can take this away from me."