• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 732 Views, 16 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders Trilogy - Limelight02



After the Great Pony War the Cutie Mark Crusaders are left with nothing and decide to find inner peace by becoming evil.

  • ...
5
 16
 732

Apple Bloom the Spy: Part Three

When she woke up, she was in Zecora's house. Apple Bloom was still laying on her back and to her right side was Thorn. She sat too fast and became dizzy. Thorn set his hoof on her chest and gently pushed her back down.


"How long have I been out?"


"About a week."


"What happened?"


"Come see."


Apple Bloom stood and Thorn pulled back a curtain where the door should be. Outside on the path lay two letters. Apple Bloom picked the and sat back down. One was from Scootaloo and the other Sweetie Belle. She teared the top off of Scootaloo's and read:


My dearest Apple Bloom,
Things have changed more than I knew. Our base has fallen as well as our friendship. Scar Wing and I know your location and also Sweetie Belle's. We are a threat to you safety and must stay hidden and continue to move. I would tell my location, but by the time you arrived we would be gone. Do not reveal your location in any form. I'll see you in the club.
-Scootaloo


She put the letter next to her and opened Sweetie Belle's. It read:


Apple Bloom,
Night Crest is dead. Stormcloud has a broken leg and can barely walk. Scootaloo has met up with us and is traveling with us. If you want to know more, meet us where we used to be friends.
-SB


She looked up and tried to think. Thorn took the note and read it. Apple Bloom got up and ran to the exit.


"Thorn, let's go."


Apple Bloom dashed out of the house and towards where Sweet Apple Acres used to be. She zigzagged through the trees, Thorn on her tail. The master pony came and unicorn were behind him.


"Shoot them already!"


The unicorn blasted beams of dark magic. Apple Bloom turned as one neared her head. Thorn ran in front of her and took a blow to the chest. The unicorns left, thinking they had killed her. Thorn's body fell backwards and Apple Bloom tried to catch it. His hooves laid where he was struck. Apple Bloom gently lifted them off. Under his hooves was a rose with a single thorn.