• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 738 Views, 16 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders Trilogy - Limelight02



After the Great Pony War the Cutie Mark Crusaders are left with nothing and decide to find inner peace by becoming evil.

  • ...
5
 16
 738

Apple Bloom the Spy: Part Five

Sweetie Belle whispered, "Wow. How did you do that?"


Apple Bloom showed them her hoof.


"It's a mark of an earth pony gets when they have served their base."


"So what did you do?"


"Drove you apart. I found a couple blueprints that showed routes to the different bases. They thought they were war plans."


"War plans! Those were emergency escape routes."


"All this time? They were going to kill you because you knew which door to exit out of there was a fire!"


"Well, now that we know how the bases act, we know what can bring them down."


"What do you mean, Scootaloo?"


"Come on. I'll show you."


Apple Bloom ran to the front and spoke to a guard, "We need to stop somewhere else before we return to the base."


Apple Bloom and the others passed in front of the guards, Scootaloo guiding them. They turned around and walked towards Ponyville.


Sweetie Belle pointed to a roof that had caved in and said, "Isn't that my old house?"


Scootaloo gestured for her to walk over to the remains of her house. Apple Bloom walked over to the spot where Applejack had always set up her apple stand. Scootaloo looked at the sky and her eyes followed a giant patch of clouds. They all reminisced for a while and then met up with Scar Wing.


Scootaloo explained, "This reminds us of what makes us happy. This is what makes us tick. If we can find what makes the rebels tick, we can destroy it and they will fall."


"What would that something be?" asked Scar Wing.


"I know," said Apple Bloom.


Apple Bloom dashed into the forest, the others not far behind. The guards could not catch up and were separated from the group. They ran wildly through the brush until they made it back to the rebel bases.


"Come on! I know what we need to do!"


Apple Bloom dashed to the main headquarters of the rebel bases.


"This is where their government is run. This is what keeps them from falling into anarchy. This is what makes them tick."


Apple Bloom ran down the hall of the main headquarters and into the gathering room. In the middle was an orb of dark magic serving as the rebel's power source. Apple Bloom walked around the pedestal it was sitting on and examined it carefully. It was not sitting on the pedestal, but floating. Apple Bloom swiped her hand underneath the orb and it remained floating. She slowly lifted her hands and grabbed the edge of the orb. As she did, the orb erupted into shards of dark magic that swirled around the room. Apple Bloom spun around watching the dark magic when there was a sudden pain in her chest. She looked down and saw a black mark positioned where her heart was. It spread through her veins, Apple Bloom watching as her coat started to crawl with black markings. She fell to the ground, weakened by the magic. One of the black veins creeped up her neck and hit her forehead. Then, Apple Bloom passed out.