• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 738 Views, 16 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders Trilogy - Limelight02



After the Great Pony War the Cutie Mark Crusaders are left with nothing and decide to find inner peace by becoming evil.

  • ...
5
 16
 738

Sweetie Belle and Dark Magic: Part Two

Sweetie Belle walked along side Strormcloud through the forest. They made it to the pony base and entered.


"Why are we here, Lady Belle?"


"Protection of my kingdom. We must find Apple Bloom or Thorn. They can always tell us where the other is. Or we may have to beat it out of them."


Sweetie Belle smiled and used her horn to pick up a nearby branch. Stormcloud was scared, yet continued to follow Sweetie Belle half-heartedly.


"Sweetie Belle, the map, please."


"What?"


"The map in your saddle bag."


Sweetie bell thrusted the branch at Stormcloud and violently hit him again and again.
H

"You were supposed to grab the map, you careless unicorn!"


Sweetie Belle dropped the branch and galloped away. She scanned the the area, looking for Apple Bloom and or Thorn. Her line of sight was blocked by vines. She started to strike them down with her hoof. The vines came back and started to wrap around her hind hooves. Sweetie Belle pawed at the ground, trying to keep from being dragged away. She used her horn to send up a beacon.


Sweetie Belle started to yell, "Stormcloud!"


Stormcloud heard Sweetie Belle yell. He wiped the blood from his forehead and started to limp towards the direction of her voice. He turned his face towards the sky and saw her beacon. His horn flickered as he strained to send up his beacon. His horn sparked and then stopped. The end of his horn turned black. He touched it and winced at the pain. He struggled to get to his feet, but continued on his way to Sweetie Belle.


Stormcloud reached where Sweetie Belle was struggling to hold onto a tree.


"Stormy! I need help!"


He galloped over to Sweetie Belle and stepped on the vines. He strained his face as he used his horn. But nothing happened. Stormcloud tried again, but still nothing. He looked up at his horn and remembered the black mark. The mark was starting to spread and take his magic with it.


Stormcloud stooped down and started to jab at the vines with his horn. When he jumped, more vines crept out of the trees and grabbed him around the neck. Stormcloud pulled at them as he gasped for air. He lost consciousness and his hooves fell. Sweetie Belle screamed as vines wrapped around her mouth.