• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 735 Views, 16 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders Trilogy - Limelight02



After the Great Pony War the Cutie Mark Crusaders are left with nothing and decide to find inner peace by becoming evil.

  • ...
5
 16
 735

Apple Bloom the Spy: Part One

Apple Bloom galloped out of the Everfree Forest and looked for shelter from the rain. There was a canopy of leaves just outside the forest. She laid under it and scanned the area. She saw a small shape that she knew was the fort for all the rebels that dared to fight the evil. She knew that that is where Sweetie Belle, her husband, Stormcloud, and their son, Night Crest, lived. She pondered the thought of going to the base and joining them. She stood up many times, trying to get herself to go to the base, but didn't.


"Where's Thorn when I need him."


Thorn had also gone against the ponies who tended to the Everfree Forest. Now Thorn roamed the forest. She longed for his wisdom and understanding. He was younger than Apple Bloom, yet was treated as an elder. As the rain lightened, she headed to the rebels base. She walked in and collapsed in the doorway. Scar Wing went over to her.


"Why have you come? To spy!"


"Please!" she said as she raised her hooves in front of her face, "I've changed! I have lost somepony near to me and now know the consequences of my actions. I have come for revenge."


All of this was true, but twisted. She used to spy on the pony base in the Everfree Forest. They had enslaved her and she now worked for them and was spying on the rebel base. The only pony that she had lost was Applejack and the consequences of her actions had gotten her this job. She had come for revenge on the rebel base.


"Come lay down. You must have been through some stuff that I guess I could relate to. I'll get you a towel."


He left the room and Apple Bloom started to scrounge through the drawers and flip through notebooks. She put some of the things in her saddle bag and laid back down.


"How are you?"


"Meh."


One trait that had carried on from her sister, Applejack, was that she never told a lie. It was all true, but twisted. An example would be if she said her head hurt, it may just mean that too many thoughts whirl around her heads. Scar Wing guided her to a spare room and let her to sleep. He told the others about Apple Bloom.


"You're mad!"


"Maybe I am, but at least I am kind enough to let her in."


Apple Boom was thinking the exact same thing.