• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 737 Views, 16 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders Trilogy - Limelight02



After the Great Pony War the Cutie Mark Crusaders are left with nothing and decide to find inner peace by becoming evil.

  • ...
5
 16
 737

Scootaloo the Shadowbolt: Part Three

Scootaloo took off and flew towards the unicorn base towards the edge of the Everfree Forest. Scar Wing took off after her. They quickly arrived at the base and were greeted by two armored unicorn guards.


One of them said, "Who goes there!"


"We are from the pegasus base."


"Enter."
As they stepped in they saw Sweetie Belle. She had on dark purple and black armor with a diamond crest. Her mane and tail were straight and she had dyed the pink parts of her mane and tail black and left the purple. Her horn had been tattooed with a band of purple.


"Hello, Scootaloo."


"Hello, Sweetie Belle. This is Scar Wing. He's in the disabled Shadowbolts group with me."


"Hello, Scar Wing."
Scar Wing smiled as another unicorn approached Sweetie Belle.


"This is Stormcloud. He is my partner for when we open portals. We'll open one to the pony base and don't fight me because I know that's where you two are going next."
Their horns flickered as the portal opened.


"Thanks, Sweetie Belle."


"I'll see you later, Scootaloo."


They arrived at the pony base and were greeted by Apple Bloom. She had dyed her mane black and green, but did leave strips of pink. Her hair wasn't in a bow, but was pinned up by leaves. Her armor was lined with green and had a leaf crest.


"What brings you to my part of the forest?"


"I would like you to meet Scar Wing. He is in the disabled Shadowbolts group with me."


"Yes, indeed. And this is Thorn. He has been assigned to me. I get to watch over him while he learns to control plants."


"I'll be seeing you around, Apple Bloom."


"Same with you, Scootaloo."


Scootaloo took off, Scar Wing on her tail. They flew over the treetops until they arrived at the pegasus base. They returned to the shack and fell asleep. They were quickly awoken by the sound of thundering hooves between nearby trees. They both quickly put on their armor and prosthetics. They arrived at the arena as the first recruit took off. She was dragging a barrel with a rope tied around it. Inside the barrel was another pegasus.


The instructor said, "Today's lesson is all about trust. You must trust your partner to round you safely around the arena five times. If you decide not to trust them, you will be leaving your training and will become an outcast."
They stared at each other.


"Scootaloo and Scar Wing are next. Scootaloo, you're going in the barrel."


"But I won't be able to lift the barrel!"


"Scootaloo is going in the barrel and that will be the last I hear of it!"
Scootaloo heart began to pound. She just figured out how much she didn't trust Scar Wing.


"Are you ready, Scootaloo?"


With a lump in her throat she answered, "I'm as ready as I'll ever be."