• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 635 Views, 4 Comments

The bass - Spider



A song full of magic was made. Using possession and transformation, Vinyl Scratch and Octavia comes to earth. Also Vinyl and Octavia are really mean to humans in this story.

  • ...
8
 4
 635

Living on earth with 'Them'

“It’s going to take, like, 2 work days” Vinyl groaned. ‘Why did you buy that’ I thought aloud. “Because I can, again” Vinyl laughed at her own joke. “This will also get you allot of money” She smiled imagining the green paper flying around her and her, oh so adoring, fans. ‘You egotistical son of a-‘ a slightly annoyed vinyl cut me off. “Tsk, tsk, No Cussing or else” she slightly threatened. ‘Or else what’ I had to ask. Her horn glowed and I suddenly thought dubstep was the best music in the world.

‘Oh no. Why can she change my personality’ I thought to myself but, as always, Vinyl heard me. “It’s because I learned the spell before leaving. And if you try to curse again I will change more of your personality. Make me mad enough then I just might turn you into just like me. It’d be a nice change of pace.” Vinyl said with a slight bit of poison in her words. On a dime her expression went from Angry and annoyed to happiness as she turned to look at Octavia. “Hey, Octavia. How is that one guy doing?” she asked while I was afraid of what happened to him.

“He’s fine but the amount of curse words he said, he seems like a fine classical pony.” Octavia said and those words felt like ice freezing me from the inside out in just shock and awe. My friend, David, use to like metal and hardcore rock. How many curse words did he know? ‘I thought you were my favorite pony!’ I thought with sadness toward Vinyl. “That’s why I picked you. Even though there are still punishments when rules are broken.” Vinyl said, as she knew that she was definitely a hypocrite. Being bored, Vinyl and Octavia went and sat on the couch. Vinyl levitated the remote over to her and started watching TV. For the rest of the night both, Vinyl and Octavia, watched TV until they fell asleep.

The next day felt kinda weird. I stretched and let out a long yawn. “I have the weirdest dreams.” I said reassuringly to myself only to hear a female’s voice. “Crap!” I yelled only to wake up Octavia/Dave. I looked over as the grey pony started stretching only to look at me with its large eyes. “Steve?” she said softly. I only nodded to find that she was in slight shock. I found her eyes slowly trail down as she looked at herself. Her mouth agape, as she was about to say something then fainted.

I hurried up and caught my turned-pony friend. “Uhhhhh” I sigh as I put the grey earth pony back sitting on the couch. I turn to the TV and thought about what Vinyl did last night with her horn. ‘You point it and think about picking stuff up but with your mind’ Vinyl surprises me. I decide to follow what she said and I focused on the remote. Thinking about picking up the remote I felt a tingling sensation in the back of my head. The remote slowly lifted off the ground and it was surrounded by the same glow that was coming from my horn. The remote suddenly busted and blew up in a small cartoonish explosion. ‘I still have control of my magic and what spells you can cast.’ Vinyl said, as I would imagine her with a sly smile.

I got up and, walked/trotted/whatever, over to the computer. I went onto soundcloud and thought of an idea. ‘She wasn’t kidding’ Vinyl said as I imagine her already knowing my idea. David was already up and learning to walk. “Hey, David?” I yelled for him to come over here. “Yeah, what’s up?” He replied still a little shaky. “What music do you want to listen to?” I said as I awaited my answer. “I want to listen to Jack Bl- actually what about yo-yo ma.” After that reply he looked thunderstruck. ‘No one likes your jokes dude’ Vinyl decided to speak up. “I googled yo-yo ma and he is a famous cellist” I spoke then turned around in my chair to face a pony with a smile. “Why are you smiling?” I asked confused by his/her reaction.

“Because I want you to play it. Strange hu?” He said with that same expression never leaving his face. I in turn, to see what his further reaction was, turned on Jack Black’s: The metal. I about died thinking about what these ponies can do with their changes. The look on his face changed from happiness to disgust as soon as I played the song. “Why are you playing this junk?” he said putting his hooves over his pointy grey ears. I then changed the song to that of ‘I am Octavia’. He absolutely loved it. I don’t even know if there were any cellist parts but ay. I didn’t like it though. I despised it. ‘Now you know how I feel’ I hear Vinyl think. “Even though you forced me to feel this way.” I snapped.

I left and went upstairs to go see myself clearer in the mirror. When I got to the stairs it posed a problem so I quoted a borderlands 2 joke. “Stairs!? I can’t go up stairs!” I yelled mimicking claptrap and got a snicker from Dave. I slowly climbed the stairs and went to the bedroom. I noticed a weird tattoo on my butt, but then noticed it as a cutie mark. It was 2 8th notes together. It looked cool coming off her white coat. I then met the beautiful eyes that are now mine. They are a sparkling magenta. I look gorgeous and then I looked at my horn. It was a white spike sticking out of my head with a swirl design going around it.

I looked back at my eyes then freaked the f**k out. “My shades. Where are they?” I screamed while searching the house for it. ‘Calm down. They are also my shades. So don’t freak out. They are in the bedroom on the bed of course. But if you do anything to them, lets just say, you might not want to sleep again. Speaking of that, I still owe you something for trying to stop me. Remember?’ She said and I slightly calmed but still intimidated by what she said at the end. I winced thinking about what she would do if her glasses ‘Shades’ broke. “Who cares if I say glasses or shades anyway?” I asked while rolling my eyes. ‘I care. Now if you don’t want to start liking stallions, shut up and call them shades.’ She said with annoyance. I instantly shut up and went to the bedroom. I found them upright right where Vinyl left them. I then put them on. It felt natural but that was soon replaced by worry of what was happening.

Comments ( 2 )

I liked it too.

Too good an idea to leave unfinished!

Login or register to comment